Stablecoin or bitcoin - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Stablecoin or bitcoin

Just now, cryptokram said:

I do like the idea of the stable coin to give money remittance. though too many stable coin is not a good idea for me. Instead of creating a project like Libra why dont we just FORK the USDT, this will give the benefits to all the individual and not just to one team!

FB already has the infrastructure well in place.  A lot people already use FB.  The transition from fiat and blockchain usage for them would be much smoother.

1 minute ago, Bnance10 said:

FB already has the infrastructure well in place.  A lot people already use FB.  The transition from fiat and blockchain usage for them would be much smoother.

I dont want to be with LIBRA as it will damage the real plan for cryptocurrency.

There will be a lot of identities to be involve and unsecured to out in the public.

Libra i think is created for the sake of many governments and elites. I just hope they are not into stable coin.

5 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Well I agree with the greedy part as you have to have "Entry Zones" and "Target Zones" like when I observed DGB a couple of weeks ago my "Entry Zones" was on 80 70 60 and 50 Satoshi and my "Target Zones" was made in 90 94 98 105 and all of them Hit. I buy at certain Zones and make the Sell order by instant on the Target Zone I wanna sell at. I don't think much about it and i make mobile alerts for when it Hits. Ofc I don't Trade like that on Shitcoins more likely on the Big Cap Boys as I saw their History and know the Zones very well but also I feel much more comfortable about forgetting a Trade with Ethereum than with Some crap Tokken on the Tron Chain 😄

Man I wish I had the patience and cool head like you. Mine is too harsh LOL

I plan for something but execute another thing when it comes to trading. To buy I quickly go for it but to see I keep waiting and waiting. Say my target point is 80, but I even do not sell my coin when it's in even 110 lol But later when it starts to drop and drop significantly I miss my chance 😆 

Seems to be a lot of fear around the price of BTC at the moment. Personally I think all will be fine. I shall continue to hold as I do with many other coins. If the price drops enough then Il transfer cash and buy more at cheap rates.

stablecoins saved me when bitcoin crashed from 2900$ to 1900$ they also saved me when bitcoin crashed from 19k to 6k, if youre holding long term or short term we still need stable coins as safe haven for when bitcoin start dumping.

18 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Trading like this cost me a lot of money in the past. But honestly its just training at some point you will have the patience. If I make a buy I instantly make a sell order for the coins I bought in steps: 20% on 90, 20% on 92 etc the only thing you have to mark in your mind is if you make a sell order in it's not allowed to make it out again. You will never sell at the top and never buy at the bottom and if you hit that its luck bro, so tries to stay in between top and bottom as a lot of percentage of gain is in this Zone. There more you trade there cooler you get on holding onto targets.

Thanks for the words mate. If I ever go back to that battle filed I will have thing in mind.

13 minutes ago, Elton23 said:

Seems to be a lot of fear around the price of BTC at the moment. Personally I think all will be fine. I shall continue to hold as I do with many other coins. If the price drops enough then Il transfer cash and buy more at cheap rates.

I do not see any fear LOL

It's already @ $8,515 which is moving towards the $9k soon.

13 minutes ago, Sindo said:

ridiculous question topic.

LOL haven't thought about that!

11 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

stablecoins saved me when bitcoin crashed from 2900$ to 1900$ they also saved me when bitcoin crashed from 19k to 6k, if youre holding long term or short term we still need stable coins as safe haven for when bitcoin start dumping.

True but don't forget that if you are going to hold stable coin for a long time, stable coins are barely back by anything, it totally depends on dev.

Recently, one of the gold backed stable coins office was investigated and later found nothing.

1 minute ago, Consignee said:

True but don't forget that if you are going to hold stable coin for a long time, stable coins are barely back by anything, it totally depends on dev.

Recently, one of the gold backed stable coins office was investigated and later found nothing.

i don't hold stablecoins for a long time I mostly stay with stable coins while btc is dumping, but honestly the same FUD about stablecoins comes up as bitcoin start dumping, i don't know if youre following bitfinex'd on twitter but ever since early 2017 ive been seeing same FUD coming up about USDT.

I don’t see much sense in this, since the volatility of the stable is extremely small, few people want to sell their bitcoin and me for stablecoin, you need to keep bitcoin and just wait for growth, it will

Stablecoin is more like an alternative to fiat payments, bitcoin can be considered as an investment for a long time.

I prefer bitcoin, I like volatility of bitcoin because if you can exploit it well, there is a lot of profit

1 hour ago, davids said:

i will hold my bitcoin, If you speculate on stablecoins, your $1,000 will likely be worth $1,000 in a year from now. If you speculate with $1,000 on bitcoin, your $1,000 might be worth $500 or $5,000.

But ordinary people will love Libra more because it is stable
They don't want to buy a currency like Bitcoin at $ 20,000
A week later they have only $ 10,000
Each currency has its own advantages

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

Stable coins are pined to USD usually so this does not mean they are stable. Just stable against the dollar. For me it's btc and a few altcoins all the way. If I do t see the purpose they must not be aimed at me.

8 hours ago, davids said:

thats true, every curenncy have it's own advantages. Stablecoin is a cryptocurrency that becoming trend at this moments. but, stablecoin is a cryptocurrency that has non-volatility price and Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency whose price is volatile in nature.

Yes, each currency has its own advantages
Bitcoin and altcoins are good for trading and making profits
Stable currencies are good for dealing, buying and selling in our daily lives

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

I don't put all my eggs in the same basket. So i prefer the separate my investment on many trustable coins. And also I keep cash with me for one year needed purchase.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:29 PM, Consignee said:

Stable coin and fiat have the same principal if I am not wrong. The only use is that when you are not finding any buyer for your bitcoin then temporarily you can convert them to the stable but it's always risky I would say.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:08 PM, Starpark said:

I will still hold Bitcoin even though the price is currently not good and I will not be easily affected by bad news about bitcoin in the future.

Spirit of a true bitcoiner 😊

I have the same attitude.

It's very risky to convert your crypto to if you are thinking price will dip more. You won't get the full coin if the price moons back when you're not suspecting. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

48 minutes ago, Audu514 said:

Most of many BTC holders are happy about this price fall but the old timers are okay with it. They have seen the kind of ups and downs hundreds time if not thousands. Us best time to hold

This? You copied this from somewhere I posted it. Why do you really need to do something like this. I am looking for the reference to report your post.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:14 PM, james said:

if you want to invest in crypto but want to fully stable then go with usdt or if you want little up or down then i think xlm is best option.

I think there is no point in investing if we hold a stable coin. Investment is basically speculation and if we hold a stable coin, the portfolio value will not change. Stable coins will be useful if we trade in the market and make stablecoin as a trading tool to double the value of our portfolio

Some people are afraid in everything and they keep on moving the funds. You see now the BTC price is more and may reach $9k.

Can you let me know what is stable coin as I never heard about it and what I think it may be like a Stable amount. If you use a Stable coin, then why you need to invest in Bitcoin, instead that keep all the monies in your home.

Holding money in the BTC is the best way for making profit on one day.

1 hour ago, phabulu said:

Right, holding stable coins only makes you susceptible to the fiat money inflation, stablecoins are good to do trades and transfer money, and is not good as a investment and store of value.

I think they can help in reducing fee or may be as foreign transfer. Only some part of fee can be made profit from these stablecoins, but who will be going to invest large amount in them?

Did you ever used a Stablecoin for storing your funds? can you name some coins?

4 hours ago, Nicearce said:

Well what I did if I saw bitcoin rise even a small count I convert it into stable coin.well you have to take the risk in trading bitcoin in able to earned from it.

Well do you do it knowing that the price will be going down or you just blindly move them to stable once you see a rise? The 2nd one is very risky, you may find yourself in losing position.

Say now the price is $8.3k the price spiked to $9k and you converted them to stable. Now what if the price do not stop spiking and never come back below $9k? You basically sold your bitcoin for cheaper  😊

2 hours ago, phabulu said:

Dai stable coin, but only for a few days, sold some btc when it was falling and bought some dai, and when btc started growing I've sold the dai and got more btc.

Well this is the only use case of stable. But obviously not for long holding.

7 minutes ago, lotysheduard said:

I don't see the point of stablecoin at all. Why store a dollar in different stablecoin if their ratio is 1 to 1. Maybe someone will give me arguments that it is better to stablecoin instead of traditional dollars.I'll be glad to hear from you

Well in most cases when your sum is large then you can not always cash out your coins coz you may not find a buyer who has cash but you are thinking this is the best time to sell. This is the perfect use for stable. You convert the BTC to stable and then when the price drop the by back BTC. It's useful for short term trading but there are no point to hold a stable coin of course.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Well in most cases when your sum is large then you can not always cash out your coins coz you may not find a buyer who has cash but you are thinking this is the best time to sell. This is the perfect use for stable. You convert the BTC to stable and then when the price drop the by back BTC. It's useful for short term trading but there are no point to hold a stable coin of course.

Congrats for 2K Posts. People congratulated me on 2K bitcoin too. I like the number 2 😛