Stablecoin or bitcoin - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Stablecoin or bitcoin

On 10/30/2019 at 11:17 AM, cryptosix said:

This is about Stable coin where the price remains constant it neither changes to up or down when the Bitcoin price pumps or Dumps. It is just like Fiat, but it also changes during the currency exchange.

Stable Coin DAI is always remain $1, just check how long it is staying here.

I know investing in cryptocurrencies will increase my portfolio but I am talking about when the market is no longer safe until it starts to recover and I will join the Market again. wait a bit longer because if you replace your bitcoins, you will regret that the migration only waits a little longer

56 minutes ago, arnob5277 said:

Bitcoin and other early cryptocurrencies have failed as an “attractive means of payment or store of value,” says a new report from the G7 and Bank of International Settlements (BIS). However, the October report, argues that widely adopted asset-pegged cryptocurrencies, or ...

I love bitcoin and other crypto. They have always with the big future. And so it is too amazing.

On 9/26/2019 at 8:03 PM, E.WINS said:

I'm going to keep my BTC, because I think that this dump is temporary. But sometimes you need to sell btc for usd, then to buy even more btc)

In this case I see bitcoin as the best option for the reason bitcoin gives more profit than any other coin in the community 

I am sure that as the market matures, the first Bitcoin-related ETFs will launch in the future and we will see more StableCoins born today than in other major cryptocurrencies, but I am more apprehensive that many of today's stable stars will fail and disappear.  .
  As each birth and growth of a new market, there will be selection and evolution.

That will be depending on how much did you bought it, I mean, the price of bitcoin that you have bought it. If it is lower or just equal to that price, of course, there would be no considering of converting it to any stablecoins. Maybe if I bought that when it's value is about $5000, $7000 is a good winning percentage for me. But its much better to wait even more, maybe if it hit 9000 dollars.

nMvFbuZ.png

i chose bitcoin because of its volatility in price you can make profits from it unlike in stable coin where price is at ease only.

If you hold bitcoin 7500$ in two months back really your so lucky bro because in 2020 Feb butcoin price hit 10000$ dollars, if you switch in stable coin you loss your profit because gives 1500$+ profit in two months, I hope you can't swift in stable coin and in my opinion don't use stable coin its take so much time to increase their prices.

Bitcoin drops certainly people will be worried, but I recommend that everyone keep the bit like that and don't turn into stablecoins. I do not understand nor necessarily transfer to Stablecoin

I bought bitcoin and wait for it to grow in price, I do not see the point of buying meaningless coins that can collapse in price at any time (I'm talking about most altcoins)

On 9/26/2019 at 8:03 PM, E.WINS said:

I'm going to keep my BTC, because I think that this dump is temporary. But sometimes you need to sell btc for usd, then to buy even more btc)

Every time is planed for something buy or sell and when we have stablecoins it's much better if the price fall down you can buy more bitcoins but not if you dont have it. That's why we need stable all the time in our wallet 

Stable coins are alike as fiat money, formed out of dilute air. I would never renovate any of my crypto with settled coin. organize to acknowledge failure or profit no matter what it is. sure coins are not backed by anything which is actual risky. By the way, bitcoin has recovered a lot as you be capable of realize the set a price in a jiffy over 8000, earlier price was a insult adjustment from the before move.

Bitcoin is declining because it is low from a strong support point and will rise again in the coming months because all indicators expect that and Bitcoin is the best currency for investment among all currencies

There is no way that I can just go with stable coins, this aren't easy for holding stablecoins Because it is not beneficial at all, it is better to hold bitcoin

On 10/15/2019 at 10:57 AM, cryptosix said:

I think they can help in reducing fee or may be as foreign transfer. Only some part of fee can be made profit from these stablecoins, but who will be going to invest large amount in them?

Did you ever used a Stablecoin for storing your funds? can you name some coins?

You have copied it from somewhere I have posted it. Why do you really need to do something like this. Portfolio value will not change. Stable money will be useful if we trade on the market and turn stablecoins into trading tools to double the value of our portfolio.

im also a btc hodler and bear run and then bull run , its all became so common thing for me , i do tradings either, my proportion of keeping the coins are 50% on BTC , 25% on Alt coins( which are traded with BTC mostly and with others too in exceptional case) and 25% on USD so this way it has helped me to survive any worst than worst situation

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

Bitcoin is the best But sometimes the price of bitcoin drops very sharply. Bitcoin is very volatile against stable currencies, but if you want to make money you need volatile coins like btc.

Yea, bitcoin is the best and the coin that we can invest and benefits from the volatility, and this will be a good way to earn from it

Based on how the price is looking now i hope that you converted your bitcoin to something stable such as a fiat currency. That would have been ideal. The price of bitcoin is taking a massive hit. I unfortunately did not do that, and have lost and excessive amount in bitcoin.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 10/15/2019 at 7:48 PM, xBDT Script said:

I really did not get your point here.

I do not see any challenge from stable coin for bitcoin in fact I do not see any challenge from any coin for bitcoin. Everyone is trying to chase bitcoin after all. The prove is the hashpower.

If one really wants and love stable coin then they better cash out and keep the cash in my opinion.

Although I believe that BTC will soon rebound, it may continue to decline now. I will wait for the right price and buy more BTC for 2020. bitcoin can grow and increase your investment over time and in addition to the most stable not widely used tether, you can easily earn bitcoins online. gland.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:39 PM, xBDT Script said:

Well do you do it knowing that the price will be going down or you just blindly move them to stable once you see a rise? The 2nd one is very risky, you may find yourself in losing position.

Say now the price is $8.3k the price spiked to $9k and you converted them to stable. Now what if the price do not stop spiking and never come back below $9k? You basically sold your bitcoin for cheaper  😊

Well this is the only use case of stable. But obviously not for long holding.

Portfolio value will not change. Stable money will be useful if we trade in the market and turn stablecoins into trading tools to double the value of our portfolio. If you use a stable currency, then why should you invest in Bitcoin, instead keeping all the money in your home.

1 hour ago, phizusiki said:

Portfolio value will not change. Stable money will be useful if we trade in the market and turn stablecoins into trading tools to double the value of our portfolio. If you use a stable currency, then why should you invest in Bitcoin, instead keeping all the money in your home.

the only use of stable is for trading or it's pointless.

Every person has a special vision and you must respect everyone's opinions, and not to describe them badly, as we see it seems that those you described as donkeys were right to leave the market before its collapse, so you should respect the opinions of everyone.

A stable coin, is one that has practically zero low volatility, which works as a way to freeze, crypto assets, and Bitcoin is the mother currency of Cryptocurrencies or the most used with high volatility for trading.