Streamr - signature campaign - Page 4 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lesnik_utsa

Streamr - signature campaign

6 hours ago, ireli9 said:

I would like to know how the seats were sorted . I applied before the people who are on the list of participants . I didn 't find myself , although I even agreed to a lower rank

All applicants had to fulfill a number of conditions and, in particular, be subscribed to the social networks of the project. You, like some other participants who may have got into the signature campaign, did not fulfill one or several conditions!

• Useful or interesting 1

595946989_moonbeam-logo(2).jpg.eaca25abe0c4299677c1e9972502f8e9.jpg 

A Polkadot Parachain [Designed for Developers]

AMBASSADORS| DISCORD JOIN ZEALY

On 17.12.2021 at 09:29, Djon said:

Proof of authentication: 

User name: Djon
Forum profile link: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/316290-djon/
Number of posts: 1295
Telegram Username:  @Djon1996
Discord Username: DarrelKelli#9199
ERC-20 Wallet:  0xFE1E2bcaB54E86EC6fE938123683BEbD4d8188C4 

If there is an opportunity to get to a rank below, I will agree to a rank below ( Members )

Proof of authentication:

1. Forum Username: AynurToreh
2. Forum profile link: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/312551-aynurtoreh/
3. Number of posts: 1315
4. Telegram Username: @AynurToreh
5. Discord Username: Aynur#3994
6. ERC-20 Wallet: 0x327475dBb64Aa0eAD0c23b793398135Fcbe9263F 
Согласен на ранг мембер 

2 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

All applicants had to fulfill a number of conditions and, in particular, be subscribed to the social networks of the project. You, like some other participants who may have got into the signature campaign, did not fulfill one or several conditions!

What conditions for participation have I not made?

In case of disqualification of participants after the first week, can you reserve a seat for the second week?

ezgif-5-cd1b849ae8.png.3062cca2fca4530849dee048bc53b63c.png

21 minutes ago, Typpak said:

In case of disqualification of participants after the first week, can you reserve a seat for the second week?

If your rank becomes vacant, then you will be the first candidate!

• +5 1

37 minutes ago, lesnik_utsa said:

Ok, thanks for your reply, in that case I will re-apply for a place in the company. 

On 19.12.2021 at 19:54, lesnik_utsa said:

• 5 places for Members - 10 $ / week
    👆🏻You have in the rules said that the vacancy for a memeber of 5 seats, but you have only two people, you will still recruit there or have you changed the rules?
    Or should we not expect you to take someone there? 
Edited by Djon
  • +1 1

6 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

Please read this post. There are no vacancies yet 

Please see your posts! Can you count to ten? I can. Are you misleading users? Why don't you update the information? Religion does not allow?

Screenshot_988.jpg.f02fa9ec3fe4c5fcd698eac5b6c32969.jpg

Screenshot_989.jpg.b9678ce1535f6a07e2e0fcd5335263dd.jpg

Edited by Seraa1980
  • -5 1

Respected Sir, is their any vacant seat ,I wanna apply. I am waiting for your reply ,I shall be very thankful ,i am regretting this opportunity ,my details.

1. Syedbesharat

2.  https://cryptotalk.org/profile/4206-syedbesharat/

3. 4744

4. @Syedbesharat

5. Honey#4935

6. ERC-20 Wallet (Polygon): 0x228d0f1D92A02a7Ab7A0FE59770b83a687026e79

On 19.12.2021 at 20:32, Typpak said:

Ok, thanks for your reply, in that case I will re-apply for a place in the company. 

Good afternoon. Currently, there is 1 vacant Full Member rank position. Are you ready to take this place?

3 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

Good afternoon. Currently, there is 1 vacant Full Member rank position. Are you ready to take this place?

Yes, I am ready to take this place. If you have already accepted me, then now I will put on a banner and an avatar of the project. 

• +5 1

Thank you all for the signature campaign!

Now you can remove the signature!

Please note that the rewards will paid within 4 weeks after the end of the signature campaign!

• +5 1

8 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

Thank you all for the signature campaign!

Now you can remove the signature!

Please note that the rewards will paid within 4 weeks after the end of the signature campaign!

Thanks for the subscription company. I hope it was fruitful and the project team will be satisfied.

• +1 1

Thank you all for participating in the subscription campaign!

This campaign has come to its logical conclusion and all participants have received their reward!

You can view transactions here / add the Matic network to your Metamask here

• Useful or interesting 1