Streamr - the decentralized real‑time data network - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lesnik_utsa

Streamr - the decentralized real‑time data network

Website |  Telegram | Twitter | Discord

Streamr is an open-source decentralized platform for real-time data transfer. It is based on the Streamr network, which transfers various messages from authors to subscribers, presenting users with a global service for sharing content

⠀ A distinctive feature of Streamr is its decentralization due to the ability to run on any machine, even on the Raspberry Pi. In addition, like cloud services, there is the possibility of tremendous scalability without the hassle of blocking content providers. There is also no data monopoly - no need to transfer data to a third party. In addition, the user gets high security, which is obviously a plus. Another major difference is that Streamr uses a companion blockchain

Attention - DATA token is being migrated

The Streamr SIP-1 community decided to update the DATA token in order to increase the supply of tokens based on management decisions and to upgrade some features. Both old and new tokens will coexist during the transition period. The old token has been renamed to xDATA, and the new token remains DATA. More information about migration can be found here

UPD The topic is at the stage of formation

Edited by lesnik_utsa
  • Useful or interesting 1

595946989_moonbeam-logo(2).jpg.eaca25abe0c4299677c1e9972502f8e9.jpg 

A Polkadot Parachain [Designed for Developers]

AMBASSADORS| DISCORD JOIN ZEALY

Earlier in August 2021 it was announced that Binance exchange would support DATA token migration. As for me, I think, that further development of the project indicates far-reaching plans and prospects.

• +1 1

Grand time: launchpad

2 hours ago, Oksana Ksyusha said:

Earlier in August 2021 it was announced that Binance exchange would support DATA token migration. As for me, I think, that further development of the project indicates far-reaching plans and prospects.

Now I see that the project has a lot of different initiatives. Some of them have already passed - some, as you can see, are going now. In any case, all this indicates that the team does not stand still!

• +5 1

595946989_moonbeam-logo(2).jpg.eaca25abe0c4299677c1e9972502f8e9.jpg 

A Polkadot Parachain [Designed for Developers]

AMBASSADORS| DISCORD JOIN ZEALY

On 19.12.2021 at 18:34, Oksana Ksyusha said:

And not only this one, all the top exchanges from the list supported migration, which is very good.This means that the team is on good terms with them and are committed to long-term cooperation.After the full migration, I think the price will already be higher.

Edited by J.Assange
  • +5 1

photo_2023-02-05_15-22-32.jpg.17590a70fb6e6de5ac3e829229c3dc20.jpg.80dd4b03503a9926106c397df5ca71b9.jpg

On 19.12.2021 at 19:34, Oksana Ksyusha said:

Since the Data token is still being traded on the Binance exchange. After the full migration to the new contract, I think nothing will change, it will still be traded. Perhaps after the implementation, the token will begin to attract more and more attention to itself and many will want to purchase it, thereby increasing its value.

• +5 1

On 25.12.2021 at 16:43, Dagamand007 said:

Since the Data token is still being traded on the Binance exchange. After the full migration to the new contract, I think nothing will change, it will still be traded. Perhaps after the implementation, the token will begin to attract more and more attention to itself and many will want to purchase it, thereby increasing its value.

So it means that there will be good changes after migration, because according to the base market law: attention generates demand, and demand pushes the price of an asset up. So, guy, I think we will see rising in value of Data token in the near future.

• +1 1

Grand time: launchpad

11 hours ago, Oksana Ksyusha said:

So it means that there will be good changes after migration, because according to the base market law: attention generates demand, and demand pushes the price of an asset up. So, guy, I think we will see rising in value of Data token in the near future.

I fully agree with you, after the migration of tokens, we will be able to observe the growth of the asset with you. The main thing is that the entire cryptocurrency market has not turned into a bearish one, then perhaps the growth in value may be delayed.