Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account?

Hello Admin, I wanted to know weather I can actually withdraw from yobit exchange to my bank account after making alot of reasonable post that I received payments for in the cryptotalk from, I need help on this please. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 11
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Hi friend why worry about sending directly to your bank account, you can withdraw a coin , preferably not bitcoin because commission is a little high, and deposit in another exchange where you then can deposit on your personal account. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes you can, when you convert yiur coins to usd, go to withdraw section and click on usd then you will see every available bank in yobit, I tried from yobit to payeer and everything was so fast, no more than 2 minutes 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

you can't withdraw yobit to Bank account you can use other sites to convert bitcoin to your currency many ways available for exchange bitcoin to flat currency you can use localbitcoin site

• -2 1

You can download wallet apps which you can transfer your coins then convert it to a fiat money.

This was also my main questions before but finally I got answers to this by watching blogs on the you tube.

• +2 3

Yes, you can, you just have to choose to buy other coins first in the Yobit then withdraw to your wallet in Yobit 1st .Many choices of wallets or exchanged in your local country like the kind of doing the trading.  Buy and sell than withdraw to uour bank account

Edited by Yanadia
Wrong type
  • +1 2

Hello friend Why are you thinking about transferring to your bank account, you can withdraw a currency, maybe not Bitcoin because the commission is a bit higher, and deposit it on another exchange where you can deposit in your personal account.

• +2 1

9 hours ago, Delgboke said:

weather I can actually withdraw from yobit exchange to my bank account

They do only support withdrawal of USD to the following:

• Visa/MasterCard
  • PerfectMoney
  • AdvCash
  • Payeer
  • Capitalist

Image below:

image.png.8467af103b64efa1a30d1eab15949731.png

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think you can only exchange with any type of coin in YOBIT. But I have never tried to exchange directly into a bank account, because I did it with an exchange that holds Bitcoin to be changed to Fiat.

• +3 1

Well I have been in yobit for some time now and I have not seen any thing like that, may be they will add it in the future

• -1 1

I don't think that you can withdraw in yobit that directly to the bank, seems they do not support it. Try to find a site that support to the bank, like perfectmoney or paypal.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did not use this conclusion but if you have a Bank account and the card must be. My friends translated to the map everything is normally replenished.

Hi friend, I don't think you can directly withdraw your earnings to your bank account because cryptotalk and yobit rewards us with bitcoin not with real cash or currency of your country... You will need to exchange your btc to usd first then you can get the money to your bank through PayPal or others...

Yes, you can withdraw money directly to your payment card. I’m taking off my card and there’s no problem. Exchange Yobit is the best exchange in this. 

Well, you can transfer your coin if you bank is accepting cryptocurrencies but if not, you will exchanged it first to fiat money to transfer it to your bank account, yobit can exchanged crypto to USD so you can try it.

• +1 1

Well i think you can't directly deposit your bitcoin yo your bank account but you can withdraw your money from yobit, you need to withdraw it first then deposit it to your bank account, that's my understanding.

If you have a large amount of coins from the Yobit account, you can withdraw them or not, but if you just talk about Bitcoin, then Bitcoin will not be withdrawn in our country.  For bitcoin I know that is not acceptable in the bank.

Withdrawal from Yobit cannot be directed to bank. You can take it into your other wallets other wise convert crypto into USD and take it to perfect money, payeer and Advcash. But let us hope they might think about that and help us.

I think you can not withdraw directly to your bank account as this service is not being started by yobit. But you can convert bitcoins by using a peer to peer currency exchange. 

I don't think that we can withdraw the money direct into bank. We can withdraw in any of the listed coins or tokens but not in bank. So if you want to take the money in bank then you must use a platform like exchange localbitcoins or paxful. 

I know so far as the yobit exchange cannot give the opportunity of withdrawal direct to bank account. The yobit exchange give the facilities exchange the crypto currency in another coins and you can take withdraw from every coins which you demand. 

• Useful or interesting 2

15 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Hello Admin, I wanted to know weather I can actually withdraw from yobit exchange to my bank account after making alot of reasonable post that I received payments for in the cryptotalk from, I need help on this please. 

You can withdraw your coin to your digital wallet, but not in you bank account. I think there is no direct transaction from yobit to any banks in the world. You can withdraw from digital wallet to your bank account.

• +2 2

No first send payment to any cryptocarancy thin received in bank account because direct bank account not available 

You can not withdraw crypto directly to your bank account but you can sell them in usd and can withdraw your money. I think soon many bank around the globe will start account for crypto also. There is p2p method where you sell the crypto and ask buyer to deposit money in bank account.