Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account?

Just now, awaiskhan said:

As per my observation you cant withdraw directly from yobit to bank but indirectly you can do it easily and it will not take much time for you. Like you withdraw to the payment process website which can be link to your desired bank account. Beside to it you can get assistance of admin.

thats what i do most of the time, i just sell crypto and have the money sent to my bank account by the buyer and i do it with whatsapp groups and telegram groups as well.

Yes, there are several options for withdrawing from Yobit. After converting bitcoin to dollars, you can withdraw to the appropriate electronic bank for PAYEER , for example, and then transfer it to a regular bank that uses this electronic bank such as Western.

Yobit supports withdrawing and depositing in USD and not USDT, and most important of all it probably supports withdrawing and depositing on each of the following banks: It supports withdrawing and depositing in each of the following banks: Payeer Bank, Perfect Money, Advcash, Capitalist, Visa - MasterCard.

No I don't think so.You can exchange your bitcoins into any other currency or can send them into your perfect money.From perfect money you can transfer them directly into your bank account.

This feature is not available on Yobit but still you can do this as you have to withdraw your coins on few sites like localbitcoin.com and remitano.com second one is better as its offering many coins for sell and buy then you can withdraw you all money in your bank without any problem but before this all please contact with support and have all information about this because its very important for your funds.

That is not possible to send your currencies or money from the YOBIT platform to your bank account directly, but you can transfer to other banks such as Payeer and then send your money to your bank account

THINK POSITIVE

I think you can. Cause there are some features in the yobit page. You can try them out and you'll be able to get your payments on your bank balance. 

Yes ofcourse you can withdraw your bitcoin to your bank.but there is little high fees onthe bitcoi  transactions so you need to convert it into some small coins then send it to your some exchanges then from there you can directly transfer to  your bank

On 1/3/2020 at 2:10 AM, Delgboke said:

Hello Admin, I wanted to know weather I can actually withdraw from yobit exchange to my bank account after making alot of reasonable post that I received payments for in the cryptotalk from, I need help on this please. 

You can bank wire your money but the tax is 8% .why you want to pay more when you can have them in USD .So save your fees and send it to P.M.

I browsed the Yobit platform and found a lot of withdrawal options for banks, so you can definitely withdraw from one of these banks

For now, I don't you can withdrawy your assets from yobit to your bank account, but in the future there may be that option

I don't think it actually possible you can only withdraw your coins and exchange it to your national currency

It is much possible to withdraw from wallets than from bank accounts. Some countries crypto currency is not yet suported by the government. So it is hard to withdraw it from the bank.

I think yobit has payeer and perfect money mode of payment.when I was watching tuturial on how to trade at yobit the video I watch use USD currency to exchange his coins.

You can not withdraw your Crypto direct to your bank account but you can withdraw your money to the bank account but you need to convert your coins into USD so that you can withdraw in Yobit platform but there is fee everytime you withdraw in Yobit exchange it's profitable and easy to use this platform.

yes yobit have the option to withdraw on bank account.

you have to convert your currency to usd and then you can withdraw to bank account 

No you cannot directly transfer your balance from yobit to your bank account but you can withdraw it to various wallets then to your bank account or you can withdraw the amount directly into your card from where you can transfer it to your bank.

468x60-3.png

On 1/3/2020 at 4:35 AM, Migo said:

Yes you can, when you convert yiur coins to usd, go to withdraw section and click on usd then you will see every available bank in yobit, I tried from yobit to payeer and everything was so fast, no more than 2 minutes 

That's probably not a bank transfer then, it looks more like a "withdraw to commercial wallet". Which is a good idea because these kind of wallets can send the money directly to your bank.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/2/2020 at 10:10 PM, Delgboke said:

Hello Admin, I wanted to know weather I can actually withdraw from yobit exchange to my bank account after making alot of reasonable post that I received payments for in the cryptotalk from, I need help on this please. 

Yes mate, you can actually do that by converting your sotoshi into USD in the yobit.net exchange site everytime you want to make it work

No you can not directly your bitcoin yobit to bank. But you can transfer your coin by another method. For details, I suggest you to watch video in YouTube. It is the best way to know.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you can transfer your money to bank, is just a simple procedure you will follow, just get your local wallet and convert btc you earn from cryptotalk then send it to that local wallet and then wildraw it to your bank direct. I hope this help you out.

• -1 1

Yes, you can do this, I myself withdrew money from the yobit exchange to my Bank card, but it seems that there is a minimum amount for withdrawal of 16 dollars. Exchange cryptocurrency for dollars and try to withdraw them

On 1/3/2020 at 5:10 AM, Delgboke said:

Yes, in Yobit platform their is a lot of coin, fiat and etc, you can convert your earnings directly to your bank account if its available and theirs also many ways just convert to usd.

I think this facility is not being provided by yobit yet, but in future we can expect that they will start fiat transfers soon. But we can transfer usd directly to perfectmoney type wallets.

• +2 1

On 1/20/2020 at 6:31 PM, amiraliko said:

You can use Yobit code and then sell it locally, but this way is indirectly. I don't think there is other way for getting money in your bank account from Yobit.

i also think withdrawal btc to any bank account directly is not possible but i think there is a way to withdraw it by any third party platform.