Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account?

On 1/3/2020 at 3:10 AM, Delgboke said:

Hello Admin, I wanted to know weather I can actually withdraw from yobit exchange to my bank account after making alot of reasonable post that I received payments for in the cryptotalk from, I need help on this please. 

considerably I believe you'll be able to at once deposit the bitcoin yo your savings account save for you could withdraw its money indulge in yobit, you have to take it at the moment reposition everything to the savings account, that's even my understanding.

Dear friend I don't have much knowledge about this transaction but I think we cannot send our money direct into our bank account from the yobit because there is no option is available of the bank account and also a lot of banks did not deal with the cryptocyrrency.

This is possible that you can withdraw your money to the bank account but you must to withdraw the good amount becasue the low amount transaction is not allowed to get withdraw in bank. You can easily withdraw 2000$ to your bank account, but before withdraw you must to read the rules of withdraw in yobit.

Yeah you can, just simply convert your crypto into usd. But I think it will cost you high compared in transferring crypto to your wallet, since it is come from Russian then it will be send to your country which for sure has a high transaction fee unless you are also in Russia. I would suggest to transfer your crypto in your wallet then covert it to your local currency.

You can download wallet apps which you can transfer your coins then convert it to a fiat money that is any currency of your choice. Many people always ask this question. I think the problem is solved now?

Yes, you can do it, but I think that it is very difficult these days due to the high rate of the commission for paying to a bank, and I do not advise you to do this because you will deduct a large amount from you for this advantage

greetings friends, I understand that this is possible, first you must transfer your balance from cryptotalk to yobit and when it is in your yobit wallet you can choose the bank account to send to 

I do not think there is any way to make the withdrawal to the bank account, if you want to do that just sell your balance to the user who is in the yobit and get the money from him in the bank.

Yes dear , you can easily withdraw from yobit but try not to withdraw in bitcoins instead use LTC . You need to first withdraw to a wallet which allows exchange and also from there you can transfer it to your bank account. IT only takes around 10 minutes for the entire process and it is also quite easy to do so.

Yes, you can transfer and withdraw yobit's currency to bank account . It is very easy. First you need to convert to local currency. After converting, they can be easily transfer to the bank account. 

Hey, what makes you anxious about money.  And you sell directly to your account. You can withdraw your coin at the time you want in Yopet, but it is preferable to deposit it because the currency is a little low. It is in your interest to leave it until it becomes worth a good bitcoin and you can put it in a second inch and earn from it as well.  Thank you so much

Yes, you can withdraw it to your account, but not all bank accounts can. Only a few that you can use, namely payeer, visa / mastercard. If you don't have that account, you can withdraw it to a local exchange that has verified your bank account number to be able to withdraw it.

I think yobit has that option, although I prefer in any case to withdraw from my yobit to uphold, for me it is more useful to have them in $ in that wallet than to send them to my bank account, it is one of the advantages of yobit, accounts with options to manage and send your money wherever you want, although I generally pass my money to uphold, I also do it to binance.

It is very possible for you to withdraw to your coin but you can't withdraw yobit directly to your account you need to convert it to another coin before you can mow finally withdraw it to your, its all about you knowing all the steps involved in withdrawing. 

@Delgboke Of course, you can withdraw from yobit in to your bank account directly but your bank containing account should support yobit. You can see it in the yobit home page, different banks name appear here.

Yobit is an exchange therefore it has the tools to make withdrawals to platforms that allow converting cryptocurrencies into fiat money, such as binance, airtm or localbitcoin, all of them allow you to convert the cryptocurrencies and send them to your bank account

Hello dear friend, you can not withdraw your money from yobit to your bank but you can withdraw your earning to perfect money and this is the best option for me, so friend do try to withdraw your earning at perfect money wallet.

Could not find any option to withdraw from yobit to bank.  However, we can withdraw with usd through Visa, MasterCard, advcash, payeer.  I don't know if any other exchange site has this facility

Yes yobit give you so many options to transfer your money where you want but its depends on you where you want to transfer your money because  personally suggest you to transfer you money in perfect money because it was low withdrawal fee

Withdrawal through yobit cannot be done directly into one's local bank, you will have to employ the use of external wallets that offers such financial services. 

No My friend there is no direct way to make the withdrawal to the bank account directly and if you want you can make the withdrawal to your card in the USD section.

Yes sure you can withdraw your money firstly convert your bitcoin to low currency so it will take less withdraw fee and then you can withdraw from digital wallet to your bank account. I hope so it is useful information for you.

Yes I think it is very possible for you to withdraw to your local bank account all you have to do is to transfer your earnings from the exchange platform to a reliable and trusted wallet which supports your bank account after transferring it here then you can simply move it to the bank account of your choice

• +2 1

Yes,  you can withdraw from yobit platform to your personal bank account,  all you have to do is to convert your coins to your local currency and then transfer it to your bank account that is after the wallet have removed there transfer fee. 

You can't get your money from bank. You can exchange into usd and get from any digital. So you can change any currency into usd on yobit. So it up to you which coin you want to chose during draw amount. But i don't think we can exchange from bank.