How to Connect SMB Shares from iPad or iPhone with Files App - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
potterjame321

How to Connect SMB Shares from iPad or iPhone with Files App

Files app can be useful for the one who works with network file servers on Mac, Linux machines or PCs. When it is connected, users can open the files and store them to the shared location. If you want to connect it too, then you are on the right post. Read the blog to get the idea of connecting SMB Shares from iPad or iPhone with the Files App.

Source Connect SMB Shares from iPad or iPhone with Files App

central.bitdefender.com | central.bitdefender.com | trendmicro.com/activation

• Useful or interesting 1

I don’t know what this thing you are talking about has to do with crypto, this is a forum for crypto and everything related to it and I don’t know if this service you provide has anything to do with crypto. please explain.

On 1/2/2020 at 9:33 PM, potterjame321 said:

Files app can be useful for the one who works with network file servers on Mac, Linux machines or PCs. When it is connected, users can open the files and store them to the shared location. If you want to connect it too, then you are on the right post. Read the blog to get the idea of connecting SMB Shares from iPad or iPhone with the Files App.

Source Connect SMB Shares from iPad or iPhone with Files App

central.bitdefender.com | central.bitdefender.com | trendmicro.com/activation

Please can you introducing more information about SMB shares?

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Trying to connect to time capsule
When you try to connect, you are prompted for a username and password. I enter the specified password on time capsule – but I get the following error: the operation could not be completed. This operation is not supported

Hi.
Is there such an instruction for Android? I don't have an IPhone. I believe that this is an overpayment for the brand and there is nothing in it that is in Xiaomi for $ 200. Even the camera is the same. MB even worse

I am not an iPhone or iOS user, and I am not interested in them in the first place. Because their system is very complex, and it is still lacking in several advantages, I work on Indroid, it is easy to use, it can install anything on it and share it, and it provides many advantages that are not in other operating systems.