Minima - a compact blockchain capable of running on your mobile phone - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lesnik_utsa

Minima - a compact blockchain capable of running on your mobile phone

Recommended Posts

Website |  Telegram | Twitter | Discord

dbGn0gs.png

 

Minima is

  • A compact blockchain that runs completely on your mobile phone. • A scalable, programmable, storageless, quantum-secure, proof-based, cascading Tx-PoW chain
  • A resilient, open, global, censorship-resistant p2p network with a built-in baselayer blockchain for trustless payment, token and contract processing
  • A fully decentralized crypto system of collaborating users, with no centralizing points of failure, able to sustain the largest network of Complete nodes ever assembled
  • A miner-less, cooperative, distributed PoW network immune to the trappings of a centralizing, miner-centric, fee-based paradigm

 

Incentive Cash Program

On July 5, the official news was released about the launch of the Incentive Cash program, which implies testing a product at an early stage of development for a reward. You need to start the node either on a remote server or by downloading the application to your mobile phone. Each day for testing 1 test coin will be issued

 

Addition

Thanks to everyone who joined the Incentive Cash program. Thanks to your incredible support and help in testing the Minima, we have already achieved many of our goals. Also, thanks to you, a number of improvements have been identified to support scaling in the Incentive Cash MiniDapp

We know that many are waiting for invitations to join the Incentive Cash program and now you can register on the waiting list !!! If you are already a member of the Incentive Cash program, then you do not need to do anything! We continue to support the existing version of MiniDapp!

 

📲The first way - follow the link and register through your phone
📲The second way - open WhatsApp and send the word NODE to the number +44 7897 018049

 

General information

  • All test coins earned will be converted in Q2 2022
  • The node can be raised on Android, PC, Mac, or Linux
  • Minima does not currently work on iPhone / iOS
  • 1 node for 1 person
  • Currently, you can join testing only with the help of an invite
  • Android version 9 and above are supported

 

Tokenomics

  • Coin - Minima
  • Total circulation after launch - 1 billion. Read more here

image.png

  • +5 1

 Minima

.🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   | TELEGRAM   DISCORD |   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲| 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have carefully checked this project. Everything is looking cool as it has said, the blockchain will be operated through mobile devices and IoT which is absolutely the game changing moves from the developers. Let's see how far this project can go 😉

  • +3 1

 Minima

.🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   | TELEGRAM   DISCORD |   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲| 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I have carefully checked this project. Everything is looking cool as it has said, the blockchain will be operated through mobile devices and IoT which is absolutely the game changing moves from the developers. Let's see how far this project can go 😉

Be sure to check out this ama. Here you will find a lot of useful and up-to-date information. I also advise you to keep the node running - as for this it will drip 1 coin per day 

https://minima.global/blog/cryptus-interview-with-jon-cmo-at-minima

  • Useful or interesting 1

 Minima

.🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   | TELEGRAM   DISCORD |   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲| 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

Be sure to check out this ama. Here you will find a lot of useful and up-to-date information. I also advise you to keep the node running - as for this it will drip 1 coin per day 

https://minima.global/blog/cryptus-interview-with-jon-cmo-at-minima

Thanks brother :)) I have installed the application on my smartphone and thanks for an invitation of Minima incentive program. I have just adjusted the preferences in my app to run background of my device. Thanks a lot. 

  • +1 1

 Minima

.🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   | TELEGRAM   DISCORD |   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲| 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Thanks brother :)) I have installed the application on my smartphone and thanks for an invitation of Minima incentive program. I have just adjusted the preferences in my app to run background of my device. Thanks a lot. 

You passed it on the phone as I understand it. The main thing is that the android is from version 9 and above. But also make sure that the application does not close itself, in order to receive 1 coin per day (once a week)

  • +5 1

 Minima

.🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   | TELEGRAM   DISCORD |   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲| 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

You passed it on the phone as I understand it. The main thing is that the android is from version 9 and above. But also make sure that the application does not close itself, in order to receive 1 coin per day (once a week)

Well, I got it. I am active to test the node. I am all set to create the custom tokens to test whether they work perfectly on the blockchain or not. All about the testing as it is advancing to the another success. Let's hope everything will be fine for this project in the future as the concept to operate via Smartphone is looking excellent. 

  • Useful or interesting 1

 Minima

.🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   | TELEGRAM   DISCORD |   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲| 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Well, I got it. I am active to test the node. I am all set to create the custom tokens to test whether they work perfectly on the blockchain or not. All about the testing as it is advancing to the another success. Let's hope everything will be fine for this project in the future as the concept to operate via Smartphone is looking excellent. 

Of course, while the test network is on, everything cannot be perfect. But we are just going here to test it all. You can send your address here or in the telegram group, so that someone would send you their test tokens. You can also ask for someone's address

  • Useful or interesting 1

 Minima

.🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   | TELEGRAM   DISCORD |   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲| 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2021 at 7:00 PM, lesnik_utsa said:

Of course, while the test network is on, everything cannot be perfect. But we are just going here to test it all. You can send your address here or in the telegram group, so that someone would send you their test tokens. You can also ask for someone's address

Let them to work on it. This biggest problem in the current blockchain is, effective usecases of the blockchain network for the real-world applications and the scalability for the top classed performances. As the developers are rolling into Minima to work on, we might expect some fruitful results in the near future 😉

  • +1 1

 Minima

.🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   | TELEGRAM   DISCORD |   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲| 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2021 at 05:44, Whited35 said:

Let them to work on it. This biggest problem in the current blockchain is, effective usecases of the blockchain network for the real-world applications and the scalability for the top classed performances. As the developers are rolling into Minima to work on, we might expect some fruitful results in the near future 😉

Yes - the developers are constantly working on it. Updates are constantly coming out and work is visible. In the latest version, incentive cash added an information window and the ability to reset your accounts yourself. This is great. Now there is less need to turn to developers and support for help

  • +5 1

 Minima

.🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   | TELEGRAM   DISCORD |   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲| 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update:-

Minima blockchain network is approaching towards its mainnet with an incredible number of full nodes associated with the  blockchain. There are a huge number of participating nodes from more than 100 countries all around the world. You can check the full report here: https://medium.com/minima-global/minima-accelerates-towards-mainnet-with-more-than-half-of-bitcoins-full-node-count-d7b3fa3667a3

  • +5 1

 Minima

.🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   | TELEGRAM   DISCORD |   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲| 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Update:-

Minima blockchain network is approaching towards its mainnet with an incredible number of full nodes associated with the  blockchain. There are a huge number of participating nodes from more than 100 countries all around the world. You can check the full report here: https://medium.com/minima-global/minima-accelerates-towards-mainnet-with-more-than-half-of-bitcoins-full-node-count-d7b3fa3667a3

Fabulous!!! More than 7000 nodes are already running on the testnet and the number is steadily growing. I hope my friend you have already started your full node too! There are many interesting things ahead of us!

  • +5 1

 Minima

.🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   | TELEGRAM   DISCORD |   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲| 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

Fabulous!!! More than 7000 nodes are already running on the testnet and the number is steadily growing. I hope my friend you have already started your full node too! There are many interesting things ahead of us!

Yes, have already started the full node and trying to test some custom tokens. Also due to your help, I am trying to get involved into the developer's team of the project. I have contacted some key people and have been receiving really the positive feedbacks from them. Exactly, it will be the next level's technology as they have excellent ideas. 

  • +5 1

 Minima

.🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   | TELEGRAM   DISCORD |   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲| 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lesnik_utsa If you find the fresh updates related to Minima's progress, do not forget to update this  thread 😉 ! Such updates can be new exchange listings, partnered organization, node updates, and many more. I want to give a life to this thread 😁


 Minima

.🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   | TELEGRAM   DISCORD |   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲| 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@lesnik_utsa If you find the fresh updates related to Minima's progress, do not forget to update this  thread 😉 ! Such updates can be new exchange listings, partnered organization, node updates, and many more. I want to give a life to this thread 😁

Definitely - I will support this topic as well as the Russian one. I will only let you know that we are expecting a software update soon. As soon as I have more information, I will definitely inform you about it.


 Minima

.🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   | TELEGRAM   DISCORD |   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲| 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...