[ANN] 💿💿💿 EDAIN 💿💿💿 AI-powered knowledge creation ecosystem - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
coinyspace

[ANN] 💿💿💿 EDAIN 💿💿💿 AI-powered knowledge creation ecosystem

Recommended Posts

I would like a little more specifics about the project, what exactly will it be? Until I realized that this is something like Wikipedia on the blockchain only with great capabilities?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

I would like a little more specifics about the project, what exactly will it be? Until I realized that this is something like Wikipedia on the blockchain only with great capabilities?

The idea to create and education base on blockchain is good. Blockchain can be used in different spheres and all projects are different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, coinyspace said:

The idea to create and education base on blockchain is good. Blockchain can be used in different spheres and all projects are different.

A lot of depends how the work of community will be supported, But I think that idea is good,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, coinyspace said:

The idea to create and education base on blockchain is good. Blockchain can be used in different spheres and all projects are different.

I saw a lot of different patents. I think that database on blockchain will be useful and will provide a lot of opportunities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, coinyspace said:

The idea to create and education base on blockchain is good. Blockchain can be used in different spheres and all projects are different.

Well, as far as I understand, the project does not teach how to use the blockchain and in what areas it can be applied. It is a blockchain based database. So my question remains the same ... will it be something like Wikipedia but only on the blockchain or will it be some kind of lessons? And if the project is educational, why do you need a coin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Well, as far as I understand, the project does not teach how to use the blockchain and in what areas it can be applied. It is a blockchain based database. So my question remains the same ... will it be something like Wikipedia but only on the blockchain or will it be some kind of lessons? And if the project is educational, why do you need a coin?

For database of knowlage it is necessary to attract communty that people would share their knowladge. But a lot of depends from the quality of knowladge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

I would like a little more specifics about the project, what exactly will it be? Until I realized that this is something like Wikipedia on the blockchain only with great capabilities?

I asked this question to the team. Here is an answer:

 

Цитировать

Wikipedia is a place to find information about anything. C+8 takes this raw information and with the help of NLP is extracting metadata and transforms into knowledge. 

 • Information is refined data whereas the knowledge is useful information
 • The outcome of information is comprehension while the outcome of knowledge is understanding.
 • Information improves representation and Knowledge increases consciousness
Information alone is not sufficient to make any predictions while in knowledge prediction is possible if one possesses the required experience

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, coinyspace said:

I asked this question to the team. Here is an answer:

 

 

Every knowledge must be checkable. People must be sure that knowledge are right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cryptofunat said:

Every knowledge must be checkable. People must be sure that knowledge are right.

There are so information in internet and so many different opinions that sometimes it is very difficult to understad which information is right which is not rigth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, prorok1337 said:

There are so information in internet and so many different opinions that sometimes it is very difficult to understad which information is right which is not rigth.

It is difficult to understand what information true in internet which is now true. But it is necessary to check everything and all information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎06‎.‎11‎.‎2021 at 08:28, Yuzhny said:

Well, as far as I understand, the project does not teach how to use the blockchain and in what areas it can be applied. It is a blockchain based database. So my question remains the same ... will it be something like Wikipedia but only on the blockchain or will it be some kind of lessons? And if the project is educational, why do you need a coin?

I asked this question to the team. Here is the answer:

Цитировать

Our challenge is to being delivering apps to the target market that are easy to use and that provide value to that user group. We are  skilled software developers and we're spending considerable resources on how we present knowledge visually such that we make knowledge transfer simple, quickly understandable and engaging. So together with our own software enginering skill, we'll open app development to 3rd party developers that we'll license for the purpose of scaling and adding creativity to the knowledge vault's app marketplace. All this requires a form of payment, this is where thr blockchain ERC20 token comes into play, making a fair, transparent and immutable payment method

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, coinyspace said:

I asked this question to the team. Here is the answer:

 

It is good that team of the projects consists of professionals. Blockchain technology needs professionals 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, cryptofunat said:

It is good that team of the projects consists of professionals. Blockchain technology needs professionals 😉

That is why it is very important to carefully check the team of the project and its experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, coinyspace said:

I asked this question to the team. Here is the answer:

 

Oh, thank you very much for contacting the team and clarifying this point. All the same, it will be useful not only to me but also to all those who are interested in new projects and trying to understand them.😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Oh, thank you very much for contacting the team and clarifying this point. All the same, it will be useful not only to me but also to all those who are interested in new projects and trying to understand them.😉

I think that if you have questions it is better to ask them to team 🙂 to clarify everything and do not have questions any more 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, coinyspace said:

I think that if you have questions it is better to ask them to team 🙂 to clarify everything and do not have questions any more 😉

It is good that the team answer the questions of potential investors and users. Communication with community is very important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, coinyspace said:

I think that if you have questions it is better to ask them to team 🙂 to clarify everything and do not have questions any more 😉

But on the other hand, the forum is needed to ask questions and get answers). I thought maybe you are participating in the ambassador's program of the project and are aware of all the news regarding the project ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

But on the other hand, the forum is needed to ask questions and get answers). I thought maybe you are participating in the ambassador's program of the project and are aware of all the news regarding the project ...

I argee that forum is created to asks questions, discuss them and get anwer to this quetion. Forum is created for communitication.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, prorok1337 said:

I argee that forum is created to asks questions, discuss them and get anwer to this quetion. Forum is created for communitication.

Many people do not understand how technology works. That is why they ask questions not to make mistakes. It is that on forums there are people who are ready to answer all the questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, coinyspace said:

Many people do not understand how technology works. That is why they ask questions not to make mistakes. It is that on forums there are people who are ready to answer all the questions.

It is good that people study the blockchain technology and ask questions to understand this technology better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cryptofunat said:

It is good that people study the blockchain technology and ask questions to understand this technology better.

I think that now many people understand how it is important to sturdy the technology. Knowledge allows not to make mistakes and not to lose money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, prorok1337 said:

I think that now many people understand how it is important to sturdy the technology. Knowledge allows not to make mistakes and not to lose money.

If people sturdy the technology they know how to find a scams. How to understand if information is fake or true. How to find a good or prospective project. To understand how prospective project it is necessary to know technology. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, coinyspace said:

If people sturdy the technology they know how to find a scams. How to understand if information is fake or true. How to find a good or prospective project. To understand how prospective project it is necessary to know technology. 

Now many people buy cryptocurrency only because cryptocurrency market raise. They hope for the future growth of the price and do not check the products.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...