TALK token price start growing ? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hani20980

TALK token price start growing ?

Hi everyone

TALK token price increased in this two days from 1 sat to 2 sat

also i think cryptotalk devs supported the price with 1.2 BTC wall at 1 sat

however the current price at 2 sat still too low since we were looking for

at least 100 sat which propably won't happen without good news and updates

so guys what do you think about TALK price ?

https://yobit.io/en/trade/TALK/BTC

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TALK/BTC

spacer.png

Edited by hani20980

On 11/5/2021 at 12:25 AM, hani20980 said:

At the current rate of events, the highest rate we can expect is around 10 sats per 1 TALK at the moment, and that will happen IF nobody dumps.

After looking just how many tokens were dumped in selling orders during the last pump, I expect a similar thing to happen in the next one. If in the next pump there will be fewer sellers, then we can expect at least a slow increase in token price. However, we can't just dictate the sellers to hodl the tokens first and wait for it to increase in price. Any slight price increase therefore is going to be swamped immediately after. Because we can expect more dumpers than pumps every time.

So expect the current status quo to continue. Unless there is going to be a good update, as you've said.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

2 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Any slight price increase therefore is going to be swamped immediately after.

It is looking crazy but so many guys have to be compelled to do so 🤣😋! You know, it's been long that price of token stocked at 1 Sat. If the Cryptotalk administrators have to the lucid plans, I am sure they can uplift the token's price and there will be competition in trading as well. I am just remembering how Yo token climbed the mountain just due to the backforce from the Yobit exchange. 

• +2 1

On 11/4/2021 at 5:25 PM, hani20980 said:

Hi everyone

TALK token price increased in this two days from 1 sat to 2 sat

also i think cryptotalk devs supported the price with 1.2 BTC wall at 1 sat

so guys what do you think about TALK price ?

This is not first time that TALK have "wall" at 1sat, if you remember when forum birthday was there was "wall" at 1 sat too but when fork for BTC come (Squid) that "wall" was gone and TALK was on ETH market again.

And now we can see again that "wall", but is that Yobit or some users "wall" who will know that...

Anyhow, it's good to see that TALK is after so much time still on BTC market (with investbox plan).

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 11/13/2021 at 9:27 AM, BullRunBit said:

This is not first time that TALK have "wall" at 1sat, if you remember when forum birthday was there was "wall" at 1 sat too but when fork for BTC come (Squid) that "wall" was gone and TALK was on ETH market again.

And now we can see again that "wall", but is that Yobit or some users "wall" who will know that...

Anyhow, it's good to see that TALK is after so much time still on BTC market (with investbox plan).

i think the wall get sold so propably it's yobit or cryptotalk wall but i think instead of supporting

TALK with a wall in 1 sat it will be better if they buy back the token with this 1 BTC

• +1 1

On 11/12/2021 at 11:49 AM, Whited35 said:

It is looking crazy but so many guys have to be compelled to do so 🤣😋! You know, it's been long that price of token stocked at 1 Sat. If the Cryptotalk administrators have to the lucid plans, I am sure they can uplift the token's price and there will be competition in trading as well. I am just remembering how Yo token climbed the mountain just due to the backforce from the Yobit exchange. 

I don't see any future for talk tokens.  Talk token is Yobit's shit token. However, if Yobit works with Talk Token then it can be converted into good Token in future.

• +1 2

18 hours ago, Cleaner said:

I don't see any future for talk tokens.  Talk token is Yobit's shit token. However, if Yobit works with Talk Token then it can be converted into good Token in future.

I see your point there. With how plans for the token haven't been made clear (no white paper) coupled with how forum activity is going nowadays, I really don't see any way the token will grow at the current rate we have now.

But that doesn't mean the token is 100% shitcoin IMO. From just a few thousand tokens, I've managed to earn a few hundred dollars' worth  of BTC so far. I'm just taking advantage of how Yobit is keeping the token from depreciating even lower than 1 sat, which is an indication of Yobit's intent of keeping the token alive still.

Let's just wait and see if Cryptotalk can manage to utilize their token the way Altcoinstalks did with their own.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +2 1

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 12/15/2021 at 9:04 AM, kyoukage01 said:

Let's just wait and see if Cryptotalk can manage to utilize their token the way Altcoinstalks did with their own.

I really want to know how att forum improving their token situation because I am still confused where to trade their token. Sad but true that I wanted to convert my point there to the token but later come to know that the token has less use case. Do you have full information?

• +1 1

On 12/17/2021 at 8:30 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

I really want to know how att forum improving their token situation because I am still confused where to trade their token. Sad but true that I wanted to convert my point there to the token but later come to know that the token has less use case. Do you have full information?

If it's the ALTS token, there is a withdrawal topic here. Trading exchange for the token should be around here. Other than that, you'll have to ask someone like Bigpat, epidemia or ayatoslaw (they have a presence there) for further information. I really shouldn't be the one you must ask about this because I am not active in that forum 😝 .

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 1

Yes this prices of talk token are growing with speed it will be best for the users of this forum cryptotalk because they will get more money by using this forum. It is also very impressive for the people who kept crypto talk token saved in their yobit account for long teime

On 12/17/2021 at 1:30 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Cryptotalk team said that they have updates and ads for the token that will improve it's value but

till now we didn't see anything yet i think they can at least list the token in Yobit DEFI market or in

other excahnges today the admin said that they have plans to reopen the payment for english section

maybe that's why TALK volume & value increased today however im expecting TALK to hit 30 sat max

for now i don't think it can hit 100 sat

Edited by hani20980

On 12/27/2021 at 10:14 PM, hani20980 said:

Cryptotalk team said that they have updates and ads for the token that will improve it's value but

till now we didn't see anything yet i think they can at least list the token in Yobit DEFI market or in

other excahnges today the admin said that they have plans to reopen the payment for english section

maybe that's why TALK volume & value increased today however im expecting TALK to hit 30 sat max

Wait, logically how that can affect on TALK price (that payment for EN section will be reopen)? That more tokens daily will be on market? Is that good for price or that means pressure on currently price?

And tell me why you expect 30sat price? What is reason? Just please dont tell me "reopen payment for EN section"...

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 12/28/2021 at 5:14 AM, hani20980 said:

however im expecting TALK to hit 30 sat max

30 sats? No, I think that is too optimistic. The highest exchange rate the token has managed during the past six months was 9 sats, and since then, it never managed to get beyond 3 sats. Obviously there are too many dumpers that will prevent the token from getting higher than 2 sats.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5de37ae10b22f8504b17db423295ddcf.png

On 12/28/2021 at 5:14 AM, hani20980 said:

till now we didn't see anything yet

A few more months before the anniversary of payments closing in the English section and still no updates on the tokens' usability? LOL,

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

TALK price look's died now i don't know why the devs didn't support it it's less then 0.5 satoshi

and there is a lot of dump in the RUR market

On 3/14/2022 at 10:13 PM, hani20980 said:

TALK price look's died now i don't know why the devs didn't support it it's less then 0.5 satoshi

I think it has something to do with *cough* what is happening in Eastern Europe at the moment. There's a lot of things going on right now, maybe once after things have cooled down then the staff handling the TALK tokens will resume work on it. Right now there isn't anything much to do but wait for further announcements.