Is BTC going to hit $5000 in January, or not? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Is BTC going to hit $5000 in January, or not?

We just went through $7000 again, and I expect we'll touch $6000 as well ... but do you think we'll hit $5000 this month? I have a buy target there, but I wonder if we're really getting there. Or do you think $6000 ~ $6500 will be a strong enough support zone?

The batteries in my crystal ball ran out, so I literally have no idea ... I'm tempted to say we won't go down that much, but I would not be surprised if we touch it briefly.

Anyway, below $6500 definitely is a strong buy area for me.

Edited by johant123
Correcting the auto-correct

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

This could be just another little dip, but I'll be watching it to see how far down bitcoin goes.  I wasn't expecting that when the calendar turned over we'd immediately start seeing a massive bull market.  I think if 2020 turns out to be a good year for crypto, it's going to take a few months to get going, maybe as we get closer to the halving in May.

I don’t recommend anything with bitcoin, really … but if you really want to speculate, I think it could make it to $5,000
analysts believe that Bitcoin is caught in a wide trading range between $3,000 and $5,000
positive directionality for January may seem to be a simple coincidence..........

anas hassan

1 hour ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

This could be just another little dip, but I'll be watching it to see how far down bitcoin goes.  I wasn't expecting that when the calendar turned over we'd immediately start seeing a massive bull market.  I think if 2020 turns out to be a good year for crypto, it's going to take a few months to get going, maybe as we get closer to the halving in May.

Some days ago I put in a small buying order at $7000, and somewhat larger ones on the steps down. But I didn’t think we would hit $7000 already on the 2nd of January.

My expectation is that we will dip lower this month, so that’s why I decided on some buying levels for myself. I may not buy at the bottom then, but hopefully average around it.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

4 hours ago, vivoy90 said:

now bitcoin is under 7000$ now next below resistance level is 6500$ I think btc will recover from 6600$ to up so very careful about movement and earn some quick profit. 

Yes, just adjusted ... thanks for the tip!

11 hours ago, johant123 said:

We just went through $7000 again, and I expect we'll touch $6000 as well ... but do you think we'll hit $5000 this month? I have a buy target there, but I wonder if we're really getting there. Or do you think $6000 ~ $6500 will be a strong enough support zone?

The batteries in my crystal ball ran out, so I literally have no idea ... I'm tempted to say we won't go down that much, but I would not be surprised if we touch it briefly.

Im waiting for that price,so that i can buy more,just enjoy every dip,coz whatever happens btc will still go high,as it is now popular.

20 minutes ago, Superred said:

Maybe it will happen or possibly not but indeed for those who want to buy bitcoin cheap then $5000 level could be good as buy area but maybe will different to those who hoping the price high then if $5000 happened then they will panic and sell their bitcoin

I also personally think that in this $5000 cap, it is a better oppurtunity to those who want to buy it. But for those who have been holding and waiting for higher rate but it eventually went in that level, they will indeed panic and sell.

Bitcoin will never come to $ 5000 in January because, as it goes above seven thousand dollars, we expect Bitcoin to go up to $ 8,000 by this month.  In that case it would be strange to think it would never come to $ 5,000.

2 minutes ago, Rahul21 said:

Bitcoin will never come to $ 5000 in January because, as it goes above seven thousand dollars, we expect Bitcoin to go up to $ 8,000 by this month.  In that case it would be strange to think it would never come to $ 5,000.

Why? A big whale movement could probably accomplish that (or at least to $6000) if they want ... and they might want that, in advance of the expected halving hype.

We'll see at the end of the month how my plan worked out (I sold an amount just before Christmas when the price had a local peak, and setup several buy limit orders for January at lower targets).

In the meantime, I have set the limits a bit higher, because between $7K and $6K looks more realistic (and less risk of mising the dip).

Well we don't know what is the next move of bitcoin you know bitcoin is unpredictable, but I'm hoping to reach bitcoin $8000 in this month.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to my recharge, Bitcoin will never return $ 5000 in January, and one of the reasons is that its maximum resistance level is around $ 6,000 and that is one of its supporters year after year, and considering all these factors, it makes sense that trading is differentKind ofFundamental and technical analysis indicates that Bitcoin will not be able to come into the market in any way

I do not think Bitcoin will hit 5000 in January 2020, I think Bitcoin will continue to rise very fast, and soon we will see Bitcoin is 12000 plus, I am very hopeful bitcoin prices will rise, and I am very much in addition to that. Analyzing, and analyzing, Bitcoin prices continue to rise.

I don't think bitcoin price will drop on $5000.his January in the first week of January Bitcoin price already go up and it's a good sign.im seeing Bitcoin price to rise this 2020 not to dumped.lets just wait just continue collecting I'm sure it'll be worthed soon.

You mean that you are expecting bitcoin to be down to 5k dollars, I don't think so, this time is in my opinion for selling only because the price will increase only and if you want to buy then I suggest you to wait very long time

It is difficult to say this right now because many used to say that Bitcoin will go down last week, but now it is heading towards $ 10,000 for this difficult to predict, just watch . 

This year is for halving so it would not go down now. If you want to buy then do not look for low price than now. Because may it is started for bullrun so do not waste your time just by it. Because it would rise above $20000 in this year.

Bitcoin is so volatile, so I'm not too sure, but currently the price of bitcoin is over $ 5,000, it has nearly $ 8000, maybe it will be $ 9000 or $ 10,000 a month.

no I don't think bitcoin down fall 5000$ its happen when so many investor's sell their bitcoin then the bitcoin price down but present btc price goes high so no one to sell their btc all hold their btc to sell a good price I think btc reach 9k$ in month end 

I think this not happening with bitcoin.Bitcoin price doesn't fall to $5000 in January.At this time bitcoin price is $8700.So i think bitcoin price will not go down

I don't know why you expecting the lower price of Bitcoin. Do you want to buy bitcoin? if you want then you can and wait for a long time and i don't think the price of bitcoin now down to 5k$ in January. It will increase so don't worry about it.

It looks like this month won't reach the price of $ 5,000, because right now bitcoin is going up and now it's $ 8700. CMIIW 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 03.01.2020 at 02:00, johant123 said:

Yesterday and today Bitcoin did not grow very badly in price, and I sold it, I'm sure that there will be an impact on it in the near future, and I can re-buy, I do not think that we will see the price of 5000

Thanks for sharing, Since entering the price of $ 7000 Bitcoin has been trying to get out of the Bear market, and in my prediction the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise, unless there are unexpected factors such as Bitcoin Sales in large parties. So the chances are very small if BTC is going to hit $ 5,000 in January.