Bot for trading on top cryptocurrency exchanges - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivat12

Bot for trading on top cryptocurrency exchanges

Introducing WHITE semi-passive income from cryptocurrency trading

- RevenueBot is a software designed for automatic trading on cryptocurrency exchanges using API interface.

- The work of the bot is based on the use of volatility of crypto coins rates. The bot can trade in any pair of crypto coins available on the selected exchange.

- It is possible to run several bots simultaneously and thus trade several pairs of crypto coins simultaneously on the same or on different crypto exchanges.

- The bot works from the cloud around the clock, there is no need to install software on your computer and leave it turned on so that the bot does not interrupt its work.

- Bot works fully automatically, but you need to configure it. Service does not impose any specific settings and does not offer trust management services for cryptocurrencies and finances.

- For a fee, I can recommend successful strategies in the form of template bot settings.

How much does it cost?

- There is no subscription fee and no commission for trades on cryptocurrency exchanges. The bot takes 20% commission only from the profits you make when trading the bot, but not more than 50 USD in BTC equivalent per calendar month. You don't need to spend your money to use our bot!

- Every time the bot makes a profit, a commission is deducted from your account balance. Each transaction is displayed on your profile page.
- You do not have to add balance for the first launch of the bot, but as soon as you make a profit, your balance will become negative by 20% of the profit made. This amount must be repaid within 3 days to avoid blocking your account and forcing the bots to stop.

The service provides convenient interfaces to access all possible bot settings, as well as full statistics on trade and income.

There are no pitfalls. You can read more about how the platform works in the FAQ on the website.

REF registration: https://app.revenuebot.io/external/r/17987?l=ru
NOT REF: https://revenuebot.io/ru/

Enjoy!

kkpsW4UL1PE.jpg

• +2 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, Vivat12 said:

Introducing WHITE semi-passive income from cryptocurrency trading

- RevenueBot is a software designed for automatic trading on cryptocurrency exchanges using API interface.

- The work of the bot is based on the use of volatility of crypto coins rates. The bot can trade in any pair of crypto coins available on the selected exchange.

- It is possible to run several bots simultaneously and thus trade several pairs of crypto coins simultaneously on the same or on different crypto exchanges.

- The bot works from the cloud around the clock, there is no need to install software on your computer and leave it turned on so that the bot does not interrupt its work.

- Bot works fully automatically, but you need to configure it. Service does not impose any specific settings and does not offer trust management services for cryptocurrencies and finances.

- For a fee, I can recommend successful strategies in the form of template bot settings.

How much does it cost?
There are no pitfalls. You can read more about how the platform works in the FAQ on the website.

REF registration: https://app.revenuebot.io/external/r/17987?l=ru
NOT REF: https://revenuebot.io/ru/

Enjoy!

The bot is interesting, although there is a huge amount on the market now. I liked that it works on the cloud and there is no need to install software once again. How reliable is it?
What will be your cost in helping to set it up?
By the way, you can't drop your referral link in this section. There is a referral section for this.

• +3 1

On 21.10.2021 at 20:12, Dagamand007 said:

The bot is interesting, although there is a huge amount on the market now. I liked that it works on the cloud and there is no need to install software once again. How reliable is it?
What will be your cost in helping to set it up?
By the way, you can't drop your referral link in this section. There is a referral section for this.

Верно, ботов и платформ достаточно, знаю. Пользовался разными, остановился на нем. Работа в облаке удобна. Средства находятся на бирже. Располагаю настройками приносящими стабильную прибыль. По поводу настроек: Телеграмм vivat12

Right, there are enough bots and platforms, I know. I've used different ones, and I've settled on this one. Work in the cloud is convenient. Funds are on the exchange. I have my own settings, which have a stable income. Regarding settings: Telegram @vivat12

• +1 2