Earn money by just solving basic math problems - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nieceltee

Earn money by just solving basic math problems

It is one those applications that does pay, but that does not mean that is is profitable. If the payment of 1 satoshi seem good, try it.

In conclusion:

Pay:Yes.

Profitable: No. Why? low pay

• +2 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thank you for sharing it with us, but very little profit is a waste of time. In fact, we can search for applications more easily and give money in greater quantities. This application is similar to the taps of currencies that are paid in small quantities.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes maybe it is a good app but but I have used many apps that claims to pay but when I reach their minimum threshold some says technical problem and some get fade away. So I don't recommend anybody to use Such application. You Can earn money from crypto talk. But if its genuine i would give it a try and will inform you about payment in the future. 

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

And how much they are paying for each calculation?? 1k Satoshi per day is low amount but if we will earn it in an hour or less then it's OK I think, and I will try it of course, any another source of money is good and needed for me, thanks for your sharing 

• +1 1

Good application your maths also improve its good for students who weaks in maths they learn maths and earn free satoshis but not good for earn they pay very little amount to solve maths problem one math problem solve  one satoshis its very low to earn but students must try this app

• +4 1

On 1/9/2020 at 5:47 AM, Vanessa said:

Thanks for sharing i will try to do it even I am not that good in math solving otherwise i will just complete 30 here .

Most people doing this are really mathematicians.

Expertise in maths should not be it, rather  it should be basic maths so that just about anyone can solve them. I think it would be something to engage one when bored. 

• +2 1

good but i need to ask is it take alot of time to do the task or what i will not stay all the day for 1000 Satoshi i prefer to sleep if that need time. but thanks for sharing... 

On 1/2/2020 at 10:34 PM, Nieceltee said:

We definitely want to earn money. We have our own needs to fulfil and desires that want to have. But we all need money to have it. I want to share this application to everyone. It is the FlipIt-Free Crypto. In here you’ll just have to solve simple math problems (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) and earn satoshis. 1 point is equivalent to 1 satoshi. To receive an instant 300 points, register by using the referral code XLPO7H5. Download the application by just clicking this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.laaw.FlipitFree and earn money now! This application pays in just 30 minutes and there is a limit in earning points everday. 1000 satoshis per day. But it’s okay. So download it now!

Your information is very useful and useful. I will use your information. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

Really amazing after watching this.

because lots of user available who love doing math and they will be happy after watching that.

i am not expart on doing math so i am skipping this app

• +2 1

I don't about this app so, I do not ensure that it's legit but as you say we can earn 1k satoshi per day which is limited so I think it's legit due to legit app pays so little amount and i personally don't want to use this app due to make those 1k satoshis we have to give huge time that's just wast of time.

• +3 1

I think it will take a long time to win 1000 Satoshi, and this in the end is nothing, dear. Any application or site you earn from less than two dollars within an hour is a waste of time, this gives some cents for a difficult effort.

• +4 1

This is a great experience for newbies. Though it may not be so profitable but the experience that you will gain from doing this things is good. I started collecting from different kinds of faucet and apps when I started 6 years ago. I am earning aroung 0.5 $ a month. Though it is too small but it helped me understand the basic of cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I never heard of this app before and after I checked the reply, no one gave payment proof. You don't even give payment proof.

• +2 1

wow, not a bad idea, that's interesting. Only now do I know this. I'll try to find out and try it out, I like learning math and solving maths, maybe this is my advantage.

• +4 1

Looking for online freelance work can be tough, but if you have expertise in areas like chemistry, math, physics, economics, finance, accounting, mechanical engineering, business management, or statistics. Study.com could have the perfect solution for you! Read on to learn about Study.com's Expert Q&A contractor opportunity.

• +2 1

On 1/2/2020 at 10:34 PM, Nieceltee said:

We definitely want to earn money. We have our own needs to fulfil and desires that want to have. But we all need money to have it. I want to share this application to everyone. It is the FlipIt-Free Crypto. In here you’ll just have to solve simple math problems (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) and earn satoshis. 1 point is equivalent to 1 satoshi. To receive an instant 300 points, register by using the referral code XLPO7H5. Download the application by just clicking this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.laaw.FlipitFree and earn money now! This application pays in just 30 minutes and there is a limit in earning points everday. 1000 satoshis per day. But it’s okay. So download it now!

Yes this is a good qay of earning.bt think one thing that cryptotalk is giving you chance to earn 1000 satoshi for each post.daily 30,000 satoshi.so why one will go for solving math for 1000 satoshi daily..?

• +5 1

I think i have tried this kibd of application before and these took lots of time and give very few money. I think faucets are better than them. Cryptotalk is best for earning money and getting knowledge. 

• +2 1

Worst apps ever

please don't share this kind of apps here because this is not a profitable work for us

too much hard work and less money

6 minutes ago, Nyan Cat said:

Actually i already installed this application before but im not happy to the result because they paying small amount only. 

Yes to earn 1$ you need to work 1 week

people should report to those apps so that they can't do this kind of cheat with us

they pay us small penny instead of they earning too much from ads

• +2 1

Wooo. I have never heard about this before i will try my chance to see if i can gain some. Thanks for sharing.

• +3 1

Great!  Thanks for sharing the post and your opinion also. I was looking this type of platform from long ago. A question,  will you able to get benefited from your given link if we go this site through your link?

• Useful or interesting 1

i think its pretty good deal , getting 1000 satoshi in 30 mins , i play math puzzle games when i cant sleep but dont whether it is scam or not , it would be good if i try , well thank you so much for this, keep researching such stuff

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/2/2020 at 6:34 PM, Nieceltee said:

I really like the idea , it is my frist time to hear about the app which pay by solving math problems. But 1 satoshi per math is very little and I think it is waste of time .

• +3 1