[ANN] ⚡⚡⚡ CSPro Chain ⚡⚡⚡ Feel empowered! - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
coinyspace

[ANN] ⚡⚡⚡ CSPro Chain ⚡⚡⚡ Feel empowered!

1 hour ago, prorok1337 said:

There are so many blockchains appear. What are the advantages of your blockchain?

CSPRO blockchain has many features such as reverse halving to control the issue of the coin. It is better to read White paper to know more.

The fact that 6 million dollars has already been collected is a very cool result for a new project. But there is a moment that is not very clear to me, this is mining ... after reading the information on your official website, it looks more like staking coins into pools.

image.png.b3a11da5e8068d27bc87725de354a77a.png.0e98bceea0aa8147eb361514a37c1ad8.png

8 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

The fact that 6 million dollars has already been collected is a very cool result for a new project. But there is a moment that is not very clear to me, this is mining ... after reading the information on your official website, it looks more like staking coins into pools.

It better to check information in Whitepapers. I will check and answer.

13 minutes ago, coinyspace said:

It better to check information in Whitepapers. I will check and answer.

Now many projects use staking because staking allow to earn passive income and does nor require electricity and equipment for mining.

13 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

Now many projects use staking because staking allow to earn passive income and does nor require electricity and equipment for mining.

Well, it's just that these are completely different functions and completely different areas of activity. That is why I had this question ...

image.png.b3a11da5e8068d27bc87725de354a77a.png.0e98bceea0aa8147eb361514a37c1ad8.png

3 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Well, it's just that these are completely different functions and completely different areas of activity. That is why I had this question ...

Staking is more simple because it does not requir and equipment and electricity. It is a kind of passive income. Invest money and wait for profit.

On ‎13‎.‎10‎.‎2021 at 11:44, Yuzhny said:

I asked this question to team members. It is their answer

As mentioned in our webpage, our main goal is to simplify mining in general, 

Wether it is personal mining or pool mining, which both are an option here ( more details in our whitepaper) 

And since a revolution is made in the cryptocurrency world, 

our aim is to give access and opportunity to everyone regardless of their knowledge of mining to be able to be part of cryptocurrency investment.

We will clarify our vision progressively as we walk through our road map. Please follow us on our social media accounts to have a scoop on what we will do next.

19 minutes ago, coinyspace said:

Wether it is personal mining or pool mining, which both are an option here ( more details in our whitepaper) 

our aim is to give access and opportunity to everyone regardless of their knowledge of mining to be able to be part of cryptocurrency investment.

We will clarify our vision progressively as we walk through our road map. Please follow us on our social media accounts to have a scoop on what we will do next.

Many countries try to ban mining because it requires a lot of electricity that is why it is very important to make mining simple and eco-friendly.

33 minutes ago, cryptofunat said:

Many countries try to ban mining because it requires a lot of electricity that is why it is very important to make mining simple and eco-friendly.

China banned cryptocurrencies because miners were stealing electricity and there was not enough electricity for all users and businesses.

Just now, coinyspace said:

China banned cryptocurrencies because miners were stealing electricity and there was not enough electricity for all users and businesses.

Not only China banned mining. Many countries want to ban mining too because they have problems with electricity.

20 hours ago, coinyspace said:

Well, it's not clear yet ... with the help of mining, coins are mined in blocks as rewards, but staking is different, the coins are already printed and they are simply received for hold in a certain pool.

Well, it's not clear yet ... with the help of mining, coins are mined in blocks as rewards, but staking is different, the coins are already printed and they are simply received for hold in a certain pool.

As I understand they use Proof of Active mining. It is not staking.

I will ask with question to team members 🙂

1 hour ago, prorok1337 said:

As I understand they use Proof of Active mining. It is not staking.

As I understand such mining does not demand any special equipment and a lot of electricity.

2 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

As I understand such mining does not demand any special equipment and a lot of electricity.

Now many countries want to ban mining because it requires a lot of electricity. So I thing that such kind of mining will be in demand.

9 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Here is the answer of the team -

tokens are already printed but only distributed by contract.  noting that CSPro token offers an opportunity for personnal and pool mining . as for personal mining the contract will give the rewards.

16 hours ago, coinyspace said:

Here is the answer of the team -

As I understand pool mining is more like staking 🙂

You sent your tokens to mining pool and wait your profit 😉

3 hours ago, prorok1337 said:

As I understand pool mining is more like staking 🙂

You sent your tokens to mining pool and wait your profit 😉

Mining  pool allows you computer not to be always connected to internet to mine coin. 

1 hour ago, coinyspace said:

Mining  pool allows you computer not to be always connected to internet to mine coin. 

Mining pool is suitable for those who do not have any special knowledge. Everybody can mine using mining pool.

1 hour ago, cryptofunat said:

Mining pool is suitable for those who do not have any special knowledge. Everybody can mine using mining pool.

Mining pool this expression is more suitable for cloud mining (back in 2018 it was popular). And the usual pool is coin staking. That is, mining is when coins are mined. This is precisely the fundamental difference.

20 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Mining pool this expression is more suitable for cloud mining (back in 2018 it was popular). And the usual pool is coin staking. That is, mining is when coins are mined. This is precisely the fundamental difference.

Now mining is unavailable for many people because mining requires a lot of electricity. That is why mining pools are so popular.

42 minutes ago, prorok1337 said:

Now mining is unavailable for many people because mining requires a lot of electricity. That is why mining pools are so popular.

Who cares what is available to whom? This conversation comes to a standstill ... it's just completely different things. I have nothing against pools, I tried myself in DeFi projects and made good money on it. But everything should be named correctly, staking is one thing, mining is another. And for mining it is not necessary to have equipment, there are PoS coins.