Is this rally a bulltrap? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

Is this rally a bulltrap?

The market is very hot as BTC price crosses $50K after more than 3 months in a correction phase. Most investors are happy because they have regained what they lost in the past 2 months, many investors are back in the market, and the market is also full of new investors. They forgot the pain of May 19.

I see BTC price is increasing too fast, and altcoins price is also being pumped very quickly. Is this a bulltrap to make investors get carried away and lose money like in December 2017?

What do you think we'll see in about a month? Will BTC hit a new ATH or go up to $58K and then fall to a very low level of $15K-20K? Can the total market capitalization reach $6.5T as predicted by many experts? Do you believe in the growth of the market or still think this is just a recovery in the down-trend?

• +1 1

On 8/24/2021 at 2:33 AM, MrSpasybo said:

Can the total market capitalization reach $ 6.5T as predicted by many experts?

Personally i say crypto market is non-predictable , there is alot of analysis by experts that's btc can easily crossed six figure value till end of 2021 . if total market capital will crosssed 6T we can easily see btc in six figure value . 

Anyway crypto market is for who can control their emotions and hold for long term.

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 30.09.2021 at 17:52, gourav789 said:

Personally i say crypto market is non-predictable , there is alot of analysis by experts that's btc can easily crossed six figure value till end of 2021 . if total market capital will crosssed 6T we can easily see btc in six figure value . 

Anyway crypto market is for who can control their emotions and hold for long term.

I agree with you that the cryptocurrency market is completely unpredictable. Of course, now that the bitcoin ETF has been launched, many analysts say that bitcoin will be able to quickly take a six-digit value and even more. But as for me, everything is very optimistic and most likely there will be a correction.

• +2 1

This is the reality because in the crypto market there are so many institutions investment and they don't want to give their money to us as they use these techniques for trap us and give us loses a legend crypto investor is that which have diamond hands of you believe in crypto see the broader view in some days the price goes higher , In crypto HOLD is GOLD .buy in every dips and enjoy the profits .

Edited by Maaz sultan
Spell mistake