Mark Feldman: “Contribute To The Development Of Free TON” - Free TON (Everscale) - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alex077

Mark Feldman: “Contribute To The Development Of Free TON”

Mark Feldman, the man who stood at the beginnings of TON Labs, an experienced investment banker and CEO of Standard Capital Group, talks about his journey into blockchain and new projects. One of them will inspire the Free TON community, and the other will revolutionize the entertainment industry. NFT Gallery How did you come to blockchain? How long ago did this happen and why were you interested in this topic? At the end of 2017, I was invited to this project by colleagues, knowing that I have been collecting art since childhood and familiar with major galleries — Sotheby’s, Christie’s, etc.

I was even a patron of the Garage Museum of Contemporary Art in Moscow. CryptoNumiz had no one to promote them, so they invited me to lead the project. I represented CryptoNumiz at Christie’s first Digital Art Forum in London. A lot has been written about this, and I have prepared several articles myself. We created a product that we wanted to submit to App Store (and were waiting there for three months), but since we were planning to accept cryptocurrency (Ethereum) as payment, they turned us down. At the same time, my partners met Pavel Durov.

CryptoNumiz and our acquaintance with Durov eventually resulted in creation of TON Ventures (now TON Labs). This was the origin of my engagement in blockchain projects. Later, I took time out and went to continue to develop our M&A advisory business. At this time, Pavel Durov was engaged in his TON project, which was subsequently not launched. When the Free TON was launched, I started to participate in the community’s life little by little, and by the fall of 2020, I was already involved in several different projects (about 50/50). In particular, this February a group of partners restarted CryptoNumiz on Free TON, and now I am actively involved in this.

Read more...