Coinsbee.com - Buy gift cards with about 50 crypto currencies! - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lolxxxx

Coinsbee.com - Buy gift cards with about 50 crypto currencies!

Buy Digital Giftcards using over 50+ crypto.  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that this service provided by Coinsbee.com Is great? Buying giftcards using crpyto for the first time!

• Yes. If yes specify in comments why!
    • No. If no specify in comments why!

Coinsbee.com

BUY YOUR FAVORITE GIFT CARDS WITH ABOUT 50 CRYPTOCURRENCIES!

Capture.png

How to buy Digital Gift Cards using coinsbee.com

ax.png

Feature of Coinsbee.com

• Exchange of cryptocurrencies in vouchers (Bitcoin, Ether, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, etc.)
    Over 100 different vouchers (Amazon, Paysafecard, Zalando, etc.)
    Exchange of vouchers valid in almost all countries (Germany, Europe, USA, etc.)
    Exchange of vouchers without registration
    Immediately send out to the specified e-mail after receipt of payment
    Security (we are a German GmbH based in Stuttgart)
    Payment is handled by our partner Coingate.com

Website link : Coinsbee.com

Edited by lolxxxx
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Hmm what the hell? €5 PayPal gift card costs €5.60 in Bitcoin. Why should anyone in their right mind use this site when you can buy these cards with as much as they're worth.

2 hours ago, neurolicious said:

Hmm what the hell? €5 PayPal gift card costs €5.60 in Bitcoin. Why should anyone in their right mind use this site when you can buy these cards with as much as they're worth.

Well we are paying with almost every crypto which has some value in market so I think paying some amount above the giftcard price does not hurt. Also the website owners has to earn money from it. They are offering a wide range of giftcards accepting wide range of currencies under single shop.

4 hours ago, Maria 0 said:

Thank u but its price its out of my range.

Well if you are saying this. Lets assume that you have crypto and you want to buy some giftcard saying some are very rare but you cannot buy it because it is not available and if available you cannot buy it with crypto. So you will have to convert your crypto to fiat or to some other digital currency like skrill or paypal which will cost you fee and as well as transaction fee will cost you and some websites costs +.5% per transaction or something like this and I think that will be more then the conisbee price.

What I think is that they are charging some few cents or dollars more but they are also providing the different variety of gift cards under one roof.

I never try to buy any gift card with Crypto currency from any website i have some and 8 want to sell them and receive Crypto and I really don't know where, so will check that one and see if i can use it

Oh, is this really why there's so much advertising, I have questions about this, I'm not too sure about it. Please find out carefully before you buy.

On 1/10/2020 at 7:34 PM, Mydream said:

Hmm come again? the hell? €5 PayPal gift certificate expenditure €5.60 in Bitcoin. Why must anybody in their perfectly brains depletion this location while you be capable of approve of these cards with as greatly as they're worth.

You are mistaken please read what they are actually offering and how many currencies and how many varieties of digital cards they are providing under single roof.

gift cards are too popular these days.people use to buy service or product using gift cards. coinbee took a nice step of getting gift cards by crypto coins.that's the way we should find for better future in crypto business.

Thanks . This feature is Great and safe because bitcoin price may drop within a short period.  good to buy a crypto currency with that the work for make a money from the crypto

On 2/12/2020 at 1:08 PM, Iqranimra6 said:

the not only the coinbe is the best to buy that the time in the btc and the other to get that the time in it to make a moeny in it 

This is a crypto way to make money, which is why we are working to get time on BTC and another in BTC.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:03 PM, MD. Sajib said:

How can I buy BTC here or buy Bitcoin with different gift items at $ 50 with various gift items at Coinsb.com, but I want to buy from here with the coins and gifts and I want to get Bitcoin. General Chat Chat Loung

How can I buy BTC here or buy Bitcoin with different gift items at gift 50 with different gift items at Coin.com, but I want to buy from here with coins and gifts and I want to get Bitcoin.  Free chat Long I also want to get

On 1/2/2020 at 6:03 PM, lolxxxx said:

Coinsbee.com

BUY YOUR FAVORITE GIFT CARDS WITH ABOUT 50 CRYPTOCURRENCIES!

Capture.png

How to buy Digital Gift Cards using coinsbee.com

ax.png

Feature of Coinsbee.com

• Exchange of cryptocurrencies in vouchers (Bitcoin, Ether, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, etc.)
    Over 100 different vouchers (Amazon, Paysafecard, Zalando, etc.)
    Exchange of vouchers valid in almost all countries (Germany, Europe, USA, etc.)
    Exchange of vouchers without registration
    Immediately send out to the specified e-mail after receipt of payment
    Security (we are a German GmbH based in Stuttgart)
    Payment is handled by our partner Coingate.com

Website link : Coinsbee.com

Nice features they are being adding.

I never purchased anything using coinsbee, but it's not my first time to heard it. It seems to be used by a lot of people because the world is keep adopting crypto every day. I will give it a try because i see i can buy a gift card for ebay which is my favorite online market.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hi.
Please tell us what are the advantages of a gift card? Why not just go to Amazon and buy the right product for money. What's the fun of a gift card?

I did not know about this, it would be good for example for those who live in countries with restrictions and if they have cryptocurrencies they could buy Google Play cards without paying taxes ha ha

use to purchase administration or product utilizing gift vouchers, buy a gift card for ebay which is my favorite online market

• +1 1