How big is your investment in crypto ? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How big is your investment in crypto ?

In my particular case, more than $ 10,000 is not that I have that amount now, only that in so many attempts to enter, bet and others will be what I spend in total, well now I lose less and try to generate a few.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am  a small invester and my invest is 250 dollars in crypto exchange there are two coins i invest in yobit and profit daily but now price low so i hold this coin .I do not dare to invest large amounts
like 1000$ or more .

19 hours ago, Petatero said:

It is an interesting question as there are several who speak of having invested more than $ 1000, I eat a lot of $ 50 considering that I am Venezuelan and it is not easy to make money or in a decent job, since we get to earn at most $ 10 monthly.

10$ monthly? thats not enough money to survive with, i hope you can get your hands on some funds to start trading with and make real money. try to learn as much as you can from the beginner section on here so you will sharpen your trading skills.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am a student and only have very little to invest, but I find your question not one that you should be asking. Also you didn't even say a thing about your investment. How much did you invest @Maxtron73?? 

Well for someone like me i don't have the capital yet to invest in cryptoworld but I believe i will in the future become one of the successful cryptonian which is why i am currently working and earning in this forum as well as learning more about Cryptocurrency so that i won't face much difficulties when i come to select coins for investment in the future because the bigger your investment the bigger your profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As the popular saying goes, So not but all your eggs in one basket, my investments have been diversified into different sectors and sections, I have  invested some $2000 on btc a d Ethereum on a 2:1 proportion. 

$80, haha, just kidding, it can't be called investing, i am daily trader so I use only $ 80 per trade and take short-term profits

My investment is really small because I'm just starting out, you could say less than $ 100, but with a view to continuing to invest and expand my portfolio.

My investment is 10,000 but I will continue to increase my investment in cryptocurrencies since it is the best investment you can make because this is the future and a future future, cryptocurrencies will have a very high value, so it is time to invest now.

My investment at the moment is not very high, but it is because I am just learning.
I think that in a short time when I gain more experience, I will put in much more capital, I have no doubt.
Cryptocurrencies are the investment that will pay the most in the future.

I wouldnt say i have invested heavily into crypto even though most of my funds have gone in there, I cant compare it to other heavy investors

I have a low percentage invested in cryptocurrencies. Within this percentage, I have 50% in bitcoin and the other 50% distributed among various cryptocurrencies. The projects that I like the most are ENJ, DATA, SNT and the cryptocurrencies CRO and CHSB, which could follow in the footsteps of the BNB token and are worth very little compared to the latter.

This is a question only someone with a plan to scam people would do. I don't understand why you need an answer to this and nobody should be giving you a reply. Minus point for useless content.

It is a small investment and it will be better to ask the percentage in the total net value how much is it because asking for a number is not so important, but asking for a percentage means the person gives a lot or a little importance in it.

My colleagues, I am not a great investor since I do not dedicate myself full time to the world of cryptocurrencies but a Round investment of over 500 dollars since I take it as a hobby and of course in the future I would like to dedicate myself full time
Big winnings and luck for everyone
A big greeting

There is no fixed amount because I do invest whenever I have extra funds and withdrawal it when I get some profits. But my portfolio is around $1300 at this moment. I always look for bearish market because we get many good opportunities to buy good coins at cheap value.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Mate, I wouldn't tell you anyway, and a second reason is that scammers are always lurking and one of them messaged me minutes ago with a similar talk like what some members in posts I've read described. A totally stupid person that was asking for some redeem of vouchers that for some crazy reason he couldn't do it.

Hello my friend, I invest between 0-1000 dollars because in my country the per capita income is very little and we cannot invest more in addition to the fear factor that we are residents of third world countries because of the lack of culture in the subject of cryptocurrencies.

Because I am a beginner my investment in crypto is not much, only around $ 500, I only hold 1 type of crypto namely LTC it is the initial investment, I plan to hold it until the end of this year and hope the LTC price will go up.

• +1 1

The bigger investment does not matter if you have invested it into the wrong  coin or you are in loss after the investment but I will recommend to invest in the legit coin even if are in low budget.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/2/2020 at 6:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

0-1000$

My investment is under 500 usd. Actually i never made any investment from my pocket. I joined in some great airdrops and got a good amount from them and invested from that money. 

My investment is at the mid range which is 1000 to 10000. I’m working on growing this investment and hopefully reach the above 10000 range one day.

• +1 1

Mine is not more than $1,000. Being a user with just near to 3 months experience on this platform I have just started out to earn some amount of cryptocurrencies from this platform. So whatever cryptocurrencies I have I am planning to invest them and sell them off and the value of cryptocurrency is the highest.

• +1 1

My investment in the crypto market is not so much big its almost 1000$ and i buy different coins in the market and i just hold that for the future becasue in future that coins value go to high and that time i sell my all coins in a good profit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello everyone my investment on cryptocurrency i invested on bitcion with huge amount of money to get more profit, while I use blockchain to invest with it because is safe and secure for you to use, bitcion is faster and affordable to use than other coins

• +1 1