How big is your investment in crypto ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How big is your investment in crypto ?

I think everyone may be different, I invested in crypto $ 100- $ 300 and I think that's enough, if I get double the profit then I will return the initial capital to my savings, and that profit I use as the next capital, crypto trading not always good, often the market is not good, so we have to really strategize.

The greater the capital, the greater the profits. This is a common occurrence But I think that the majority have less than 1,000 dollars in capital Since there are quite a number of beginners, but with work and patience, the capital will surely be greater than that.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not.

I would recommend anyone not disclosing publicly what they own. Nothing good can come from that. You literally are your own bank and that comes with reponsibility. Getting doxxed, hacked and robbed is a real threat in this business.

I am interested in investing in cryptocurrency but there are fundamental reasons that hold me to do it and I prefer Hodl or even trade with the coins that i get from earning.

That is which i myself don't know at the moment because i recently join this forum so that i can accumulate lots of talk token which i will later exchange to Satoshi and invest it further but we are yet to know the value of the new talk token and untill September when it began trading by that time I will know exactly how much i have in total.

just I think $100 only. I don't have enough money yet to invest big in cryptocurrency. But luckily, I still earn much higher money from it and for me, that is more than on my own investment.

I don't have a record of any large investment in crypto.  I have been using crypto for 2 years.  Last year I invested $1,000 in crypto.  Since its price fluctuates over time, it is very risky to invest in crypto.  I invested in that risk and made a profit.

Investing in trading currency entails risks that you might incur losses if you have wrong strategy. Just make some research to have a good strategy of something might happen in trading. The amount of investment that I invest in my first cryptocurrency trading account was only $200 because I didn't really have knowledge of investing. Also never invest money that you can't afford to lose.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I am currently a small investors are f about $50 of ethereum and i want to keep it untill ethereum get to a higher price innth the Cryptocurrency marketplace so that i can be able to have something big to withdraw to my wallet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/5/2020 at 10:40 PM, Mohssine said:

I don’t have a big amount , i just working to get a good budget to invest it i cryptocurrency, but i already invet 40 $ in bitcoin when the price was 6000$ dollars for one bitcoin, and now i don’t invest nothing because i want to make a good amount before invest it.

Well iam also same like you and I should not have proper funds to invest in crypto, but then also l manage 50$ dollars to invest in litecoin, couple of months back when litecoin prices under 50$ dollars, then I buy 1 litecoin and some times reinvest in litecoin, because in future I earn good profit.

i never invested before , but now i am just investing the TALK tokens i'm getting from the forum like everyone here  do, after openning the trade for TALK i may try to invest in another coin and get experience from it

I didn't invest till yet, but i am getting mentally preparation to invest here. At the current situation the  price of the btc is little bit bump, i think its the best environment to invest there. When the price will go up then everyone can get profit. 

There are different investments  for different people not most if the people  can afford much investment so there  are less than 1000$ in most of people's account. 

Mostly I used to invest in different companies and buy the good coin for low and hold them for long. My portfolio is very small like around $700. But I want to increase my portfolio with this forum and learn more and more knowledge to invest in cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

Some people are investing at this time cumbersome quantity for the reason that of reality of crypto they are for my part open in advance by investing here, even if i did not invest at this point anytime,but group are additional keen and attracted to invest. 

In the cryptotalk world I am a new users for the last few weeks. About the investment when the price value. Is low then I purchased free coins and when it's value is high the I sell them . Because in my wallet there is a small amount so I can't invest more in this forum. But this site provide opportunity to work ,learn skills and earn money.

I did not make any investment on the cryptotalk forum till now. I started to work on crypto talk forum just as posting and continue this process. In the future, I am looking to make an investment in trading. Hopefully, I gradually increase my knowledge about crypto currencies and make a success.

Joining this group which is introduced to me by a very good friend serve as a guide to me in knowing more about cryptocurrency, I hope to make investment in the nearest future when I get to understand most of the concept of cryptocurrency

My investment was not big in crypto, i was working on tron blockchain smart contract and  earn $100 in a week and now i am working on cryptotalk forum and crypto trading. But i learns and get most of the trading skills through cryptotalk. And now i works very well in crypto trading. In future i make big investment in crypto trading with patience and passion. 

BetFury                                                   

I am just going to invest the TALK token i am getting from posting in the forum and for sure rheir value belongs to the first group you mentioned in the topic , i'll keep investing and learn more aboutvtrading until i can invest at least 1000$

• +3 1

I haven't make yet an investment in crypto since I'm new here and still has a lot to learn. But for me better to start investing in crypto now because based on my observation a lot of people who have already invested on it make a fortune, just like my classmates, he was a trader and now has a house and lot. See crypto has a potentials, don't missed this kind of opportunity.

I do not want to say that I have zero investment in crypto because I actually did not use my own money to gain capital to invest. The capital that I used as an investment is the airdrop that makes me surprised because it came out when I am about to start my journey in the world of crypto. My initial capital was not that  high it is about near zero dollars I think at that time but I only waited for the trades to generate me a profit which turned out to be successful because not I managed to get to triple that initial capital of mine when I started.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't invest in crypto only once. Here I like to invest step by step  Whenever the price goes down I buy a small amount of coins.  I want to invest more but I don't have much funds right now.  I have invested about $ 1000 in crypto and of course I will get high returns this year. And I always expect something good from here.

As i am still a student i coudlnt manage to invest high amount to trade with.But i have an investment of 2k$ on few coins like btc eth and litecoin.Hopefully i would be profitable with it in upcoming years as market is pumping up.

Depending on the money I have, maybe around $ 500. Investing in crypto according to my ability, don't force yourself to invest massively, that's not good, it's better to invest starting from the smallest first and when experienced can increase your investment.

• +1 1