Forum rank naming proposal (your input) - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Forum rank naming proposal (your input)

14 hours ago, Honny143 said:

First I don't know any thing about  bitcoin talk and how their ranking system work's, but I heard in bitcointalk their members need good rank to receive benefits.

Of course it's absolutely true, no doubt about it. And this feature of distinction or discrimination base on ranks for receiving dividends has fully improve active participation in the forum and therefore yielded quality and useful outcome.

As times goes on in future, this forum may likely emulate such format.

• +2 1

looks like your suggestion did get implemented into the website, I am currently a junior member since I just completed 100 posts .it is good to see that the moderators are incorporating the suggestions of the members into the website with such enthusiasm.

I like the forum ranks as they are right now and don't need to change anything. A word as pioneer will make it very difficult and we maybe not need to name the ranks different. This is as usually they stand in other forums too and it can be confusing changing them.

Since this platform is for years and years to come, I feel that there could be number of range bands under which the members can be ranked. But I feel is that a member should be ranked based on more number of posts. Because each day the uses of making 20 post so just a small number of posts to reach a particular rank is not enough. I feel that the post limit for the rank should be increased.

That's just simple every member want to get more experience here and reach to thousands comments and post so that is the high rank and if talk about the current names of the rank that's good don't need anything else..

It's a welcome idea, not only will these encourage good post, but brings in a kind of desire to be amongst the top members, 

I like the word "legendary".This should be granted to more qualified and senior members, if forum.So that the precedent, in fact that they still have every chance to test themselves as forum legends, in my opinion, will motivate them, for example, or otherwise.

I could realise I started in this forum with a rank known as newbie right now I have been honoured with another beautiful rank known as junior member and as time goes on I hope I will rise to a high level in the forum like other top ones

On 11/23/2019 at 5:29 AM, maricans said:

Pioneer, its a nice rank by then;

maybe those whose came here for the first month it think.

@maricans I loved your ranking "nothing hurts in trying!!". It is very good rank and I loved and I want everyone of this forum try new and new things within the circle of the rules because you have to follow the rules and at the same time you have to post useful and unique content.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ranking among members itself is indeed a good thought. Like the one with good content and posts should be given higher ranks than the others. And the new or the latest members be given lesser ranks. Thanks for putting up such an idea. This way older members get higher recognition.

The present ranking is great and members should be motivated to compete to have high ranking position in making good post and having good ranking in the forum. 

• -1 1

I think the rating we have here is good and, in addition, I think that all members are motivated to always go up in the ratings and be among the best ratings. But it is always good to be innovating and bringing new things, and anything to improve the forum, I support.

I think these designations for the forum ranks system are acceptable:

Brand new> newbie> Jr member> member> full member> Sr member> hero> legendary

I think that this will be sufficient for the purpose and there is no need to add or change more ranks, this system is good and it is used in large forums and it is okay if the ranks system here is similar to it.

Am just a newbie here I don't even know that ranking system exist, which I believe soon am going to be on freeman list soon. 

• +1 1

I don't  think you need to look at any place or forum to copy the ranks, you can create own ranks as the forum itself did and that names are very good 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

If you have a suggestion about a new designation, why didn’t you write them? If you do not like this monotony, suggest to us a new arrangement. If we like, of course we will support you by giving good comments and support you and we all provide good reputation points

• Useful or interesting 1

I have joined many forums and I assure you that this forum is the best, oldest and most powerful experience of all other forums, I advise you not to waste time

A great idea because the names present now do not encourage members to develop the level, and I hope that there will be a gift provided when the member ascends from one level to another

• -1 1

I do not think it makes any difference if we give ranks to the forum members or not as they are here to make posts and they will do this no matter what is the rank of their account, what do you say?

Building a positioning framework takes a ton of consideration. It will be the primary thing which each player will center and attempt to accomplish. You can give positioning names as countenances in life speculator, representative, master, futurist and so forth What's more, I do like pioneer as well.

Unfortunately, the rank does not have any specific function, but I really hope that in the future, the developers will add some interesting idea that will be relevant to users, and that those who want to get a high rank as soon as possible, because this is very cool!

• Useful or interesting 2

This idea will be close to the idea of some companies that give ranks to their employees or members as they progress at work, I do not think it is good if it is applied here, especially if the old people get more money, in this case the new member will feel injustice.

I guess your proposal about this forums ranking system  have been accepted. Cause as you said in the topic,same to same is the ranking system of this forum now. You guys were in this forum from the very first. The forum is now at this place and some are importance goes to those members who were in this forum from the beginning.

• +2 1

Well done as u explanained well the ranking system of the forum still it has not rewarded. Whatever ranks you are just paid for the post that makes and make post useful so that it would be counted and u get paid. Still there should a part of work done regarding about rankings