Celsius Wallet Gives $ 50 BTC Bonus - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BITC0IN

Celsius Wallet Gives $ 50 BTC Bonus

When I did this, I received only $ 20 in BTC, and now they give $ 50 😏

If anyone does not know, there is such a cool wallet that little is known about, where a bunch of different cool features are - Celsius Wallet.

The wallet has one of the really unique offers - anyone who makes a deposit to their balance for the first time any cryptocurrency in the equivalent of at least $ 400 will receive $ 50 in BTC exactly one month later.

Only on condition that this $ 400 will be on the balance for at least 1 month. After 1 month, you can withdraw your $ 400 and $ 50 in BTC WITHOUT COMMISSIONS, if you wish 👊

It turns out ~ 12% profit 😜

I immediately answer the question about the nuances - there are none. Everything is exactly as I said. Verified by me personally. The only thing is that you need to go through verification in the wallet. For me personally, this is not a problem at all.

If anyone wants to take part in this attraction of unprecedented generosity and thank your humble servant for the information provided - keep the link to download the wallet.

Or, when registering in the wallet, you can specify the code: 1951816049

If you do not want to thank for the information, let it remain on your conscience. Keep a direct link

By the way, I have a whole review of this wallet, check here: http://surl.li/zktl

Profit for everyone 😎

Celsius-Network.jpg

• +1 1

@BITC0IN

It would be good that you share promotions too.

For example, ADA promotion where you can get 40$ in ADA for 400$ deposit in ADA (same request) or BNB, USDT promotions. There is also promotions for 25k$ deposit, for example if you deposit 25k$ in USDT you will get 600$ in BTC but requestments are different (longer period).

Anyhow it would be good that your topic stay active, at least you have news/promotions to share. :classic_wink:

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

47 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

@BITC0IN

It would be good that you share promotions too.

For example, ADA promotion where you can get 40$ in ADA for 400$ deposit in ADA (same request) or BNB, USDT promotions. There is also promotions for 25k$ deposit, for example if you deposit 25k$ in USDT you will get 600$ in BTC but requestments are different (longer period).

Anyhow it would be good that your topic stay active, at least you have news/promotions to share. :classic_wink:

$ 50 in BTC is better than $ 40 in ADA :)) And 1 person out of a million will be able to put $ 25,000 into a wallet.  There is definitely no such person here on the forum :)) For this reason, I see no reason to write about it

19 minutes ago, BITC0IN said:

$ 50 in BTC is better than $ 40 in ADA :)) And 1 person out of a million will be able to put $ 25,000 into a wallet.  There is definitely no such person here on the forum :)) For this reason, I see no reason to write about it

First, you forgot to put . at the end. :classic_smile:

What if for example ADA price pump on BTC market and you get more BTC?

What is better 50$ in BTC or more BTC?

In any case both are good.

But point is that you should to keep your topic active, and to share new promotions.

4 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

First, you forgot to put . at the end. :classic_smile:

What if for example ADA price pump on BTC market and you get more BTC?

What is better 50$ in BTC or more BTC?

In any case both are good.

But point is that you should to keep your topic active, and to share new promotions.

There is a contingent on the forum who is not interested in this)) Not a single user from this topic took part in the action:)

On 9/28/2021 at 6:22 PM, BITC0IN said:

There is a contingent on the forum who is not interested in this)) Not a single user from this topic took part in the action:)

You make this topic just for members of forum?

Or that everyone who visit forum can see your topic?

We go off topic, I just want to let you know that could be good that your topic is active and that you share promotions because maybe right that can bring some new users.

1 час назад, BullRunBit said:

You make this topic just for members of forum?

Or that everyone who visit forum can see your topic?

We go off topic, I just want to let you know that could be good that your topic is active and that you share promotions because maybe right that can bring some new users.

For everyone:))

On 05.08.2021 at 14:43, BITC0IN said:

When I did this, I received only $ 20 in BTC, and now they give $ 50 😏

If anyone does not know, there is such a cool wallet that little is known about, where a bunch of different cool features are - Celsius Wallet.

The wallet has one of the really unique offers - anyone who makes a deposit to their balance for the first time any cryptocurrency in the equivalent of at least $ 400 will receive $ 50 in BTC exactly one month later.

Only on condition that this $ 400 will be on the balance for at least 1 month. After 1 month, you can withdraw your $ 400 and $ 50 in BTC WITHOUT COMMISSIONS, if you wish 👊

It turns out ~ 12% profit 😜

I immediately answer the question about the nuances - there are none. Everything is exactly as I said. Verified by me personally. The only thing is that you need to go through verification in the wallet. For me personally, this is not a problem at all.

If anyone wants to take part in this attraction of unprecedented generosity and thank your humble servant for the information provided - keep the link to download the wallet.

Or, when registering in the wallet, you can specify the code: 1951816049

If you do not want to thank for the information, let it remain on your conscience. Keep a direct link

By the way, I have a whole review of this wallet, check here: http://surl.li/zktl

Profit for everyone 😎

Thank you brother for the information. We start buying money for freezing for a month. 50 dollars. We have good money.

Edited by Maksimus66
  • Useful or interesting 1

On 01.10.2021 at 13:55, Maksimus66 said:

Thank you brother for the information. We start buying money for freezing for a month. 50 dollars. We have good money.

My pleasure. Did you take advantage of the offer? 

9 minutes ago, BITC0IN said:

My pleasure. Did you take advantage of the offer? 

No, but I have it now, I don't know for how long

19 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

Why?

Where I have so many, there are better

so of course the horschee offer is profitable. I have no money to invest and wait. you've already figured it out yourself

Edited by Maksimus66