How to mine a Bitcoin - Page 7 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sandybay

How to mine a Bitcoin

Comparing to its cost, mining is not economically profitable, because the amount of Bitcoin will be cut in half after producing and besides the mining cost and difficulties. You will lose a lot of money by mining it.

You can learn and earn from crypto talk forum for sharing news and updates from the experienceed members of the crypto talk that how we will be able to make money from mining bitcoin wallet.

Thank you for sharing this useful topic with us. There are multiple ways of mining bitcoin. Actually, If you are new to mining and don't just have a lot of cheap electricity and high-powered computers sitting around, Bitcoin is not the right coin to mine. It's just too expensive and completive.

• +4 1

It's incredibly difficult to mine a whole bitcoin! In reality, mining a bitcoin will necessitate a significant amount of processing power. There are several places where you can mine, but it is harmful to your laptop or computer. If you don't have the required hardware to mine bitcoin, I recommend staying away from it because it can cause harm that costs more than you earn, rendering it unprofitable.

This is really an important information I have gotten today. I would tell you that it is totally new information for me about the mining of Bitcoin. I don't think that we can also mine of Bitcoin through mobile application.

In short, Thank you fellow for your precious time and valuable information.

Its too much for us.

well i think there are many other alternative way's which will give a better minning rate.

And for bitcoin hash rate is very important to minne.

And your work really shows the worth.

But, this process is too lengthy. 

• +4 1

Hello my friend, your article is very good. I liked the detail that it contains, but we must not forget the other methods of mining Bitcoin, for example, a central processing unit that is powerful and finding more than one computer or using a large amount of money to buy and trade in it is good and profitable.