How to mine a Bitcoin - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sandybay

How to mine a Bitcoin

On 12.02.2020 at 12:41, Cryptohidayat said:

I am using MasterCoin and Indigo for mining these two are the most famous mining sites for now 

How much you got from this? I think cloud mining is some low-skilled methods. I'd better mine by myself.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is necessary to say that to mine btc, we need knowledge, because there are those who think that it is only to place a machine to do the job and now, this needs a good machine with good parts for this type of work.

Mnar bit coin nowadays is a tremendous expense in investment and consumption, I think that right now it gives more losses than gains, it is my most umil of opinion

Very interesting post, i think that nowaday mining isnt so profitable like before and you need to have big sum of money on start to good mining

I know about mining in the cloud, in many you have to invest to get a little more but you have to review well because many have become scams, and the other is to use the pc or the mining machine, but still you have to invest in resources.

thanks now i know how to mine bitcoin to earn money thanks my dear friend you are the best while i am doing the yobit thing

You can mine with a computer's CPU but mining is very slow, I have an i7 generation PC and I assure you that the process is slow ..

Mining is something that i don't like, the process is more complicated and slow but hey in your case you are passionate about what i read. i am more of tadinng i like emotions more. greetings.

Mining Bitcoin is hard for now cause the difficulty rise, maybe some altcoin is profitable for mine , like ETH LTC and other alt coin, if you dont want lose money to pay electricity you can use virtual computer or virtual mining but beware there many scamming website out there.

-Muy completo el tema hermano, gracias por tu aporte en yobit para la comunidad, me ayudó a conocer mejor el bitcoin, mi recomendación es usar linux para mi éxito.

There are three ways buying them on an exchange, accepting them in exchange for goods and services or participating as a miner in the currency network. Mining is a process that is responsible for adding transaction records to the Bitcoin public ledger called the Blockchain.

This is a very huge information, and explains the mining process with all its precise details. This is a great effort if you did it on your own, but if you have taken it from the internet then you must mention the source, otherwise it can be considered stealing and you will be punished

i am using game application such as Bitcoin Block and another App not a game such as UBIEX (different coin to min)

The best way to mine Bitcoin without any problems is to buy dedicated hardware for you, but the price is very high and requires large electrical energy, and to mine approximately one bitcoin, it requires us the equivalent of $ 9000. This is very high, and if we are mining our devices, it will deteriorate with time

Very good information, currently mining btc with special machines is not so accessible but what is accessible is being able to steel it through platforms that offer us an alternative mining without damaging our economic heritage.

There are a few answers we can give to the question of how to do bitcoin mining. The first thing you need is internet and high performance computer hardware. I also recommend you to research cloud mining, which has become fashionable recently.

How to extract bitcoin must first have a specific software for mining each cryptomoneda has its own all computers that have that software form the bitcoin network that are interconnected therefore the miners work together to validate the information of the transactions and ensure the security of data exchanged 

The bitcoin mining process is to try to decipher the encrypted codes issued by the software 

Bitcoin mining is a specific name for the mechanism of creating the encrypted digital currency Bitcoin, and the name of mining is not the true meaning of the process of extracting the value of Bitcoin, but rather the mechanism for obtaining the value of Bitcoin by documenting transformations and transactions with computer power. Anyone can participate in the blockchain Bicoin public bond For all transactions. This mechanism is secured by a method of encryption known as proof of work.

Hello, my dear friend. After reading this i can say that i nothing understand and i never will mine also myself. I will try to buy a virtual mining and i will gt money every month.

This is quite difficult for me, sincerely I have a lot to read but you did it in an interesting and striking way for reading, thank you very much, mining is something of learning here I hope I will learn a lot, excellent contribution

On 19.02.2020 at 09:58, Efs said:

First of all I congratulate you for opening up a complete and beautifully prepared subject. Bitcoin mining is no longer a profitable business for people digging individually like before but Always a gold mine for big investors 

спасибо

You have shared information explaining the bitcoin minig process in detail. I have seen information like this in several sources. I don't understand much of this work, but I hope it will be helpful for many.