If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that! - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that!

12 hours ago, Crypto123 said:
I will be frank with you, no one writes this number without any return, I said money is a secondary issue and I did not say that it does not matter or that I will write all of this without return, if there is no payment in the forum I will not stop writing but I will write only in my spare time. Whether here or in the BitcoinTalk forum nobody spends all his time writing without expecting anything.

@Crypto123 brother, I have checked all previous conversations.This is online forum and administrator has already told us that forum just needs the genuine and high quality topics to discuss here. I can clearly see quoting abuse with abusive behavior and personal attack with irony words targeting someone on this forum from some member, I might better let moderators to know. There is absolutely no limit for meaningful posts that we can make on this forum daily(I am telling this as per official message from administrators). If there is a hot issue to discuss, I think there will be actually no limit for replies under a hot topic (which is helping entire conversation not a stuffing useless replies) . Friends should understand what is the true meaning of online discussion forums. I am still maintaining higher ranks on other online discussion forums which do not pay me even a single cent. In the case of this forum, I repeatedly check forum to see active discussions, post quote, personal messages, notifications etc so that I am not missing a single chance to gain knowledge. As you have said, exactly, without exceptions no one waste time I think. In the case of online forum which does not pay the amount, I should be expecting knowledge. Fortunately, in the case of this forum, it pays the amounts for creating the constructive posts which is up to forum's decision.

I request all guys, do not under estimate the contributions from other members. Kindly, do not try to be over-smart by dominating other members on this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/11/2020 at 3:52 PM, Rinku Das said:

This is too hard to report those low quality posts

Can you explain why it's to hard to report those low quality posters? This can be easily to do mate by just clicking the flag icon to their posts submit it so that the moderators will review it, i hope you will be participated to clean this forum.

46 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Crypto123 brother, I have checked all previous conversations.This is online forum and administrator has already told us that forum just needs the genuine and high quality topics to discuss here. I can clearly see quoting abuse with abusive behavior and personal attack with irony words targeting someone on this forum from some member, I might better let moderators to know. There is absolutely no limit for meaningful posts that we can make on this forum daily(I am telling this as per official message from administrators). If there is a hot issue to discuss, I think there will be actually no limit for replies under a hot topic (which is helping entire conversation not a stuffing useless replies) . Friends should understand what is the true meaning of online discussion forums. I am still maintaining higher ranks on other online discussion forums which do not pay me even a single cent. In the case of this forum, I repeatedly check forum to see active discussions, post quote, personal messages, notifications etc so that I am not missing a single chance to gain knowledge. As you have said, exactly, without exceptions no one waste time I think. In the case of online forum which does not pay the amount, I should be expecting knowledge. Fortunately, in the case of this forum, it pays the amounts for creating the constructive posts which is up to forum's decision.

I request all guys, do not under estimate the contributions from other members. Kindly, do not try to be over-smart by dominating other members on this forum. 

Thank you my brother @Whited35, your words are true, there are some members of the forum who think that they are too smart to mock others, it is better for them instead of doing this to try to write useful things that contribute to improving this forum. Here we are all brothers in humanity, and it is not permissible to try to belittle the importance of others ’work. However, I don't care much about what these people are saying, I try to do my job well and that's it. Of course, it is possible for me or anyone to make mistakes, and this is not a shame.

On 5/22/2020 at 4:46 PM, Whited35 said:

It is really not good that most of us are considering like posting on this forum is just like as a job to get paid daily but actually that is not a crux of matter to create this forum. Useless posting is terrible which will have no value here. So can be more creative and if we find copied posts, we can report against them.

That right. Useless post is not good for this forum it only cause a mess here in the discussion. So better to share your own opinion or knowledge that will benefit most of the members here in the forum. 

17 hours ago, Crypto123 said:
I will be frank with you, no one writes this number without any return, I said money is a secondary issue and I did not say that it does not matter or that I will write all of this without return, if there is no payment in the forum I will not stop writing but I will write only in my spare time. Whether here or in the BitcoinTalk forum nobody spends all his time writing without expecting anything.

You get Like for this.

Many members write that they are here because of learning (etc.) but none did not write about earning/paybypost which is main reason because they are here and that is fact.

17 hours ago, Bohana said:

Dear mate, the moderators check everything in the forum whether we reported the posts or not. Every single post gets viewed by the moderators before getting counted.

I dont think so, because I report a lot of topics/posts which was spam or disrespects forum rules.

I will write one clean example, I was write topic about missing posts and putt voting about that and I write to admin and moderators about that topic (about suggestion from that topic) and after that whole topic gone I get -20 posts and -20 reputation points just from that (my) topic which I mentioned to admin and moderators and that topic was old over 1 or 2 months (maybe more). Here I mentioned about suggestion:

And this is answer (on topic):

This is from April 20. and on May 2. I noticed missing posts (plus reputation points) and I contact admin and he write me answer that is forbidden to writing about missing posts.

I will not talking more about that, just that members know that is forbidden, because I'm sure that nobody dont know about that.

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I have checked all previous conversations.This is online forum and administrator has already told us that forum just needs the genuine and high quality topics to discuss here. I can clearly see quoting abuse with abusive behavior and personal attack with irony words targeting someone on this forum from some member, I might better let moderators to know. There is absolutely no limit for meaningful posts that we can make on this forum daily(I am telling this as per official message from administrators). If there is a hot issue to discuss, I think there will be actually no limit for replies under a hot topic (which is helping entire conversation not a stuffing useless replies) . Friends should understand what is the true meaning of online discussion forums. I am still maintaining higher ranks on other online discussion forums which do not pay me even a single cent. In the case of this forum, I repeatedly check forum to see active discussions, post quote, personal messages, notifications etc so that I am not missing a single chance to gain knowledge. As you have said, exactly, without exceptions no one waste time I think. In the case of online forum which does not pay the amount, I should be expecting knowledge. Fortunately, in the case of this forum, it pays the amounts for creating the constructive posts which is up to forum's decision.

:classic_blink: You write who know how much words and point is:

Everybody can write more than 30 posts just to check forum from time to time daily, and yes you will get paid for writing here.

And that is it whole your post in one line.

4 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Thank you my brother @Whited35, your words are true, there are some members of the forum who think that they are too smart to mock others, it is better for them instead of doing this to try to write useful things that contribute to improving this forum. Here we are all brothers in humanity, and it is not permissible to try to belittle the importance of others ’work. However, I don't care much about what these people are saying, I try to do my job well and that's it. Of course, it is possible for me or anyone to make mistakes, and this is not a shame.

Yes, I heard this story before.

What will be when paybypost stop, same like when 1 BTC competition end.

I'm very bored when I read comments like this, " we are all here to learn" " we are here brothers" "we are not here just for earning" etc. Be honest, like you in your first comment.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

I dont think so, because I report a lot of topics/posts which was spam or disrespects forum rules.

I see. Thanks for sharing your experience. I actually thought that every post or action must go under moderation. It turned out that I was wrong!

11 hours ago, sidalilaroma85 said:

Yes we are forgetting about this report button, and we have to try to use it, in order to clean up the forum from spammers and the repetitive topic, by this way we will get the work for moderators easy, and the forum's level will rise up also.

The report button is really helpful, anyone found plagiarizing, spamming, or posting low quality posts or useless post are all going to be banned, they are really making the forum quality to me low, the report button is helpful if we found members in the category. 

We can't quit spamming ones for everything, we can diminish it yet finish it for all time I think this is too hard in light of the fact that ordinarily there is a ton of new individuals are coming here, perhaps hundreds out of one day, you can report one two or 100 however regular you will discover new ones, so yiu are appreciative for this theme yet finish futile subject in one shot is practically incomprehensible

On 7/9/2020 at 2:30 PM, Mr.Talk said:

Indeed, even how we needed to clean the forum,as all the more new individuals are joining the more spams and drivel subjects are being made in light of the fact that many are only here to win satoshis and to finish their day by day greatest permitted post.

Then you can spammers to moderators as instructed below.

20 hours ago, Ammarhammdan said:

Ok my friend thanks for your informations we have to use this key report key to help moderates here in crypto in cleaning forum from spammers

And useless posts

There is not keep reporting here again, but there is a report section, you can go to about forum, you will see the report topic, click on it and report any spam posts or useless posts. This is the best idea of reporting. 

Thank you for the support we make so much mistakes. I have seen this mistakes by many members were we created topics just for Suggestion without considering the what to add topic in theabout forum section.

On 6/1/2020 at 2:34 PM, Bohana said:

I see. Thanks for sharing your experience. I actually thought that every post or action must go under moderation. It turned out that I was wrong!

You're not wrong our every action like topics comments goes for under review, but don't foget this forum have so many active members and everyday so many new members join this forum, everyday thousands of  post goes for verification, and we have very low amount of moderators to verify these posts, so its take some time are missed some topics that's why we report this type similar topic to help moderator and this forum must clean.

• +1 1

On 7/23/2020 at 7:03 AM, Bruno50 said:

Your observations are good, reporting is good but I think some people are rushing to just to complete the their daily post without concern of cryto campaigpn they are up to,I think it's good to give cooperatppion to each other make our post understable and keep the Forum clean 

It is also always good to review our posts before and after we post them to correct mistakes. I'm not saying that I'm not doing any, still some mistakes are very obvious and make our posts and replies look very bad.

The members who are not responsible and who enter in order to finish the specified number of topics and the goal is to collect money only are those who take advantage of the ordinary and unhelpful events to end their work and thus we must report immediately and give negative reactions In general, I cover ordinary topics, we see responses that have nothing to do with the topic, and we must act with them as spam as well.

• +2 2

Already a reporting topi has been created, and it's even made more simple and easier to report any low quality post, plagiarize post, offensive or annoying post, or undeserved reputation given to you, you just top button provided at the top bar with symbol looking like a flag.

Click it and lodge in your complaint appropriately for proper action to be taken by the moderators.

I think there is nothing wrong in reporting bad or useless posters because they are trying to reduce the cleanness of the forum and also violent the rule of the forum. 

So let's try to be positive all time by posting useful and qualitative post.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Every thing is we strategies there we have report button and instead of to create new topics about spam try to use report button, and that is the point of this topic. not about creating new topics just about report button and spamming that is all. Just that is not well stated.

I think that the feature of reporting bad topics should be used only because through this feature we can help forum moderators to know if a member made any mistake.

Before make any new topic we must need to search it first because there has a chance to have the same topic already.. So if we create the same topic again we can get report or warning.. So we should be careful about it.. Also we must have responsibility for THIS forum to clean it by report spammer                    

On 9/3/2020 at 9:42 PM, CryptoSkye said:

fully stopping spamming is impossible. we can only reduce or limit the posts to a certain point. yes, it is better to just report the post than creating another topic to discuss it again and again until we are all running in circles.

This is who now which in a row post which say same thing "we can not stop spamming" who talk about that in this topic? I'm not sure.

I'm talking about people which create new topic when there are already similar topic, who knows maybe they did not research forum or something else but about that I'm talking in this topic.

But about spamming, I suggest that members get TALK tokens for reporting spamming and that can motivate members to help moderators to clean forum for spamming.

On 9/14/2020 at 2:20 AM, naturalsone said:

I think it is just when you give bad post to some bad post without foundation, but there are moderators who do your job, which is to check and clean the forum. Excluding people who do not make the forum a quality place. And finally, when you notice something suspicious, do your part and collaborate so that we have a good forum.

We discussed about some reward for members which report spam, and maybe that idea will be inserted and that would be great. For example that members get TALK token for reporting spam, then members will maybe start to use report button more often. Like with reputation points, that is clean example.

• +2 1

Well this is interesting ever since i came here i still didn't notice any similiar comments so far i stayed as a community member. And well i did not know the report stuff yet or anything, if i find something lets just say too short post or uncommon sense i just went ahead and giving negative reactions.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, decemberends said:

Well this is interesting ever since i came here i still didn't notice any similiar comments so far i stayed as a community member. And well i did not know the report stuff yet or anything, if i find something lets just say too short post or uncommon sense i just went ahead and giving negative reactions.

You think "similar" comments, and do you think on double topic? Because I'm talking about that in this topic.

You think that will help, if you give negative reaction on spam or double topic?

I dont think so.

Such a topics or posts members should to report, for example you saw two topics which have same content and what you will do just give negative reaction? Or simple report new topic?

Negative reaction is from when some members share incorrect informations or simple create topic which dont have sense etc. Not for double topics or spam.

• +3 1

You have actually stressed upon a really important point here.we have many members many experts in this site but what we don't get is quality topics.this issue is easily fixed if people put in more effort into the website and see it more than a site to make money but as a site to earn knowledge.

It is good to report bad posts in this forum to keep it clean from any spam, but I hope for some leniency with new beginners who ask simple questions because they are still testing their information in this forum, and that harmful posts that contain offensive talk are reported.

• +2 2

Many of us do create topics without checking if there is already an existing topic in the forum which is why we have lots of duplicate topics in most of the sections and that has lead many members to lose there post because the moderators use to delete any duplicate topic they see and i suggest we report any duplicate topic that is created in the forum newly to avoid risking other members posts.

• +3 2