If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that! - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that!

Dear friend

Cryptotalk have more sequr. So must flow this ruls. Others cryptotalk must be ban our account.copy pest in not accept in this side. And one ip deferent user nit acceptable.

Thanks

Coverage will of course rally round lessen the sum of spam or unpleasant satisfied we hold on the location but it will not stop inferior satisfy or spam from appearing as new populace fix the situate each one day, we require a system that prevents natives from posting.

3 hours ago, jmmybrv said:

Hello my friends i will also try that if i saw some of those nonsense or spam post,because i want this forum to be more better for us all who are trying our best to make this a wonderful experience for all the members here,but there are some out there that is ruining this community.

Start with basic, where you will reply (to not be deleted) if forum is full of like you say "nonsense" what to comment.

This topic is about members which want to clean up forum from spamming but they create new topic about that, but there are spamming with posts too which is which is much worse.

For example, I now check this topic and found 2 copy/paste reply and this is not first time I report daily such a reply.

And just on my topics, what about all forum topics how much there are spam reply or copy/paste.

Because of that I dont like when members want to clean up forum and in same time they create topics about that, why they not use report button that is more simplier and faster to clean up forum.

I'm sure that admins and moderators will change things soon and that will be a lot better. :classic_wink:

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 1/2/2020 at 7:29 PM, BullRunBit said:

I understand that members want more posts (more to make money/BTC), but come on not with this way!

First of all I want to tell that forum have good option for that which called "REPORT" and it's not just there without reason!

To explain that button ("REPORT"), that is button which you can find on topics or posts (right above) and when you click that button you can report that topic or posts with comment and there are three option:

- This comment is okay, but I want to tell a moderator about it

- Offensive / Abusive

- Spam

And on any of this options you can write comment why you report that topic or post.

Second part is why I write this topic.

#1 October 7.

#2 November 2.

#3 November 14.

If you check all this topics you can see that member which create that topic have a lot comments on his topic!

And if someone can tell me, what can be logic reason for that?! For me that is more posts like I say above, and you can see that members which create this topics have over 2,000 posts!

OK someone will tell I want to report profil of some member, here is solution for that as well:

Final word, I suggest to this members which create this topics to try to be more creative and to try to create interesting or useful topic not to fill up forum with topics like this.

And one more thing, USE REPORT BUTTON it's not there without reason!

A post that makes sense, i think we need a post luke this to show improvement in our cryltotalk forum, and to really clean the mess here. Its a good way that we ahould report spammy or inappropriate post, rather than make another topic about it.

On 2/12/2020 at 12:16 AM, Cryptoo said:

I have done what you said, but sometimes I don't report all member posts here. If it is too far from the topic, I will immediately report it. We have to work together here.

What the topic saying is if you are going to create a topic you must search first to know if the topic you want is already been answered because with that we can less the topic spams.

Yes i am totally agree with you. We have to use this report option for help of moderators to do less spam here in this forum. We see many repeated topics or posts and spam posts. We need to do that.

15 hours ago, laio94 said:

it does not make sense to create new sections of the forum just to try to reach 30 posts a day as soon as possible, I see many users who create content without an intrinsic value and this thing bothers me a bit, I don't understand why and I thought I was the only one to think such a thing

No that have a sense, to create more topics to write more posts.

Because you can answer on your topic if someone ask you some question or you can write some update etc.

But not to create topics about forum only, this forum is about cryptocurrency and forum need more topics about cryptocurrency and all related with cryptocurrency.

I stopped to check About forum and For beginners sections just because of many double topics and unnecessary topics, I had problem with deleted posts and I do not intend to have same problem again.

I really recommend to all members to not try to scam forum by what they will write copy/paste someone's reply or write double comment on someone else topic, because I think that this forum will become really big/good forum and it's really important that members build their profile/account.

1 hour ago, Ayyanabdull said:

There are scores of group who birth relocation without next the form, and you enclose to take your top without level intended I'm sorry? you are posting.  You enjoy to rationalize a proficient distrust for the usage

I must to use translator to understand what you talking about, and again dont understand well what you talking about. :classic_dry:

"to take your top without level intended" what you talking about?

"distrust for the usage"?

If is point that I create topic about this problem and I'm complaining in same topic then my answer is this.

You can see on my profit that I have 33 topics and 7 are in About forum section, and all 7 topics are about some problem on forum in which I explain what is the problem and I dont see nothing wrong in that. But to write topic in that section how to dont use one of function of this forum I will not do that for sure.

Point is (like I already write many times) that members write about cryptocurrency not about forum, that is all.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree that we want to keep this forum clean. Because, it is our responsibility to double this forum. If you can answer this question you must let me know. Thanks

Many members want a clean forum, but do not contribute well. They want a good discussion topic, but some of them just make back posts and change a few words. If we want a clean forum, it must start on its own.

3 hours ago, MD Sany said:

Yes you are right. But i think i can't stop or reporting spammers. Because ther are increasing new beginnings day by day. But we are not sure who is scammers.  That's ta main reason.  I think cryptotalk admin or moderator  can stop spamming or banned spammers. 

You can see this new update for warining points:

and it's a lot better to report such a members and that they get warining points that they can not write for some time but just to ignore it.

For example if you find some copy/paste reply that member will get 4 warining points which mean 30 days without writing which I must to admit is very good because that is very rude and I dont think so that will do that again when they get ban for 30 days.

3 hours ago, Kamran Kabacha said:

Many members want a clean forum, but do not contribute well. They want a good discussion topic, but some of them just make back posts and change a few words. If we want a clean forum, it must start on its own.

Read what I write above, it's better to report such a reply and that they get warining points.

3 hours ago, Arafat1234 said:

I think this is very difficult because there are so many new members coming in every day, maybe a few hundred in a day, you can report two hundred or 100 but every day you will find new things, so you are thankful for this topic but it is almost impossible to finish a single thing in one shot. We can't stop spamming for everyone, we can reduce it but end it permanently.

Too read above, yes every day we can see new members but what they get with new accounts they must to write again 100 posts to get payments and that is not easy and if they do again same thing again they account will be blocked or banned and what is the point.

My suggestion is that members must to write own opinion not to copy someone else and if they do that I recommend to members which write own opinion to report such a posts because of them.

I see most new members start a new topic with titles such as " I'm new here, please help me or guide me ". We should stop these topics because if any member creates an exclusive topic for himself/herself, soon there will be thousands of topics about requesting for help. There is a topic for new member introduction and they should only post there and avoid starting separate topics. There are lots of educational topics for beginners in which they can find the answers to most of their questions.

Yes you are and I agree with you,there are too many new comers account and they really don't know about rules and regulations, and break the rules of cryptotalk.

13 hours ago, SHAABAN199 said:

Hello my friend, I agree with you very much
Helpful topics should be published
I no longer see topics of interest and this is very annoying

No need to worry about those topics, i'm sure all of them have been deleted, but in good faith, the post were not counted on deleted post like on other deleted topics.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

No need to worry about those topics, i'm sure all of them have been deleted, but in good faith, the post were not counted on deleted post like on other deleted topics.

I agree, I think that some big changes coming for forum and that is good.

35 minutes ago, Khaleed99 said:

Some people choose to post a topic  any how without using searching to filter out already posted similar topics, it's simple to know whether a topic is posted or not 

And it's not just that problem, than that memebrs just write posts they dont create topics and you can see different between posts and topics statistic of forum that if very big.

I already suggest that memebers which dont have at least 5 topics that can not get payments and that will force that members really start to writing not just to reply.

Like I say above some big changes will come on forum and I think that will be better.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/3/2020 at 1:59 PM, fuer44 said:

if there are indications of spam, feel free to report. but also see if it's worth reporting or not. This aims to make all parties happy and not feel disadvantaged.

Yes, we report the spammers immediately so that they will not increase. We can't take away them but we can reduce them by reporting to the admin and give them a spammed reactions. I hope all members here will not afraid to report those making a spammed posts so that this forum become better and useful. 

thet is i was thinking this is too hard because everyday there is a lot of new members are coming here, maybe hundreds in one day, you can report one two or 100 but everyday you will find new ones, so yiu are thankful for this topic but finish useless topic in one shot is almost impossible.

13 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I agree, I think that some big changes coming for forum and that is good.

Yah i was also sad for those countries that wouldn't be paid anymore, just glad my countrymen are not spammers and ruined our reputation. The forum is struggling here, with all they can, they want to pay but obviously they cant pay spammers and cant pay topics discussing spammers either, understandable.

5 minutes ago, pak786 said:

I will immediately report it. We have to work together here.

yes i agree with you  we have to report not only topic but alos posts that are not relevant to the topic. i see several people do it or they just cpy=paste explanations of several words from wikipedia or other sites its just disgusting.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:29 PM, BullRunBit said:

If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that!

the problem is that 99% of the users are to earn so they really don't care if they are writing useless topics/posts, for them this forum is just "100 characters = satoshis"

so they will continue to create those topics, even if the are written rules that can be read from everyone.

Lets make a unique,helpful  and useful posts or topics not a spammed topics because it can ruin this forum. If all topics and posts are spammed or useless the whole forum also become useless. So let us avoid doing a topics or posts that can make this forum become  useless for everyone. 

Yes, Full agree thank you because we, as members, are the ones who control the content we publish. We want pure and helpful content and talk about digital currencies and their news. We ask officials to ban any members who try to spoil the forum, not only because we profit from it, but we also benefit from it.*-*

Yes I agree with you i reported lots of spams topics or posts my request to everyone please report spam or meaning less posts if you think report affect your account no report not affect your cryptotalk account.

6 hours ago, Jantreda said:

Cleaning the forum is kinda payback for the cryptotalk for what they offered to us.There have been no interesting topics in the forum for a long time.  Too many topics resemble one another which is boring.

Topic should not be double created and that is for the benefit of the forum to be free from spam.

Thank you for your kind information brother...we should follow this at any cost..we have to follow this to protect our favorite site cryptotalk