[Proposal] Forum Improvement - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[Proposal] Forum Improvement

Hello Forum Administration & Cryptotalkers, 
As I trust the forum administrators, I hope you have been still doing your best to make the forum the excellent than it was ever before. I believe, the system upgrade process is ongoing to prevent spammers from getting the wrong benefits off this forum. 
If it is still possible to implement some features proposed below, it will be fine but it is not necessary to implement all the things if it is practically impossible. 

Basic changes in the system:
1.Add more options in the "Report Post" feature. It will save time for both reporters and moderators.

1205930546_Screenshot(5).png.c9e61022aca598eb2311c68be8817748.png

2.Add the "Report user" feature in the profile by letting reporters explain the reasons in the box. There were so many bots to generate nonsense posts and some malicious users were creating the paraphrased stuffing posts so just the "Report Post" feature won't work in this case. In addition, complaining about such cases by sending PM to moderators is appeared to be complicated in some cases because moderators are looking busy. 

855260537_Screenshot(10).png.091cfa25ccc3347938a7b8091616329a.png

P.S. Also allow reporters to attach screenshots as proof.
3.Add new sections for "NFT", "Blockchain Gaming", "Fake Project Alert", and "Blockchain Developers"

P.S. In the case of "Fake Project Alert" post creators have to add convincing proof before accusing some projects to be scams.

Technical implementation:
I don't think, the following features will add an extra load to the servers. 
1.Add forum rules in the Pup-Up window for the new users mentioned in this
post and this sort of feature will also help to make a large number of users to be responsible. 
In your existing system, add "Phone number" verification to prevent so many fictional accounts of the same users. 
2.This time, please review your "Ranking" and "Leaderboard" system by adding more parameters like the number of quality topics, activities made throughout the day, and total time spent on the platform for the interaction with so many issues.
3.You have released your own TALK tokens so I think you will be still rewarding your contributors. So by improving your system, I think you will be still welcoming the global members so I propose a different level-based reward system.

• Level 1:-The members at this level will be earning the basic amount. They are, new members and medium-quality post creators having less than 5 useful created topics.
  • Level 2:-At this level, members must have to spend an average of 2 hours per day on the forum and should have more than 5 useful topics and they have to apply for the level 2 rewards and administrators/moderators can approve them as @Bigpat did it before.
  • Level 3:-At this level, members must create at least 15 useful topics and they have to spend an average of 4 hours per day on forums with the recognized activities.
  • Level 4:- At this level, members have to assist moderators to combat against the spammers with an average of 6 cases per day(with an average of 5 hours spent per day) and should create more than 45 high-quality topics.

P.S. Administrators can add more parameters here like total posts and reputations counts for each level. The forum staff can approve each member before enabling the rewards.

Determine the total permissible quota for the new users to join the forum per day says 10 quotas per day. It will help to keep the forum's eco-system at the balanced stage because there could be the same number of banned or restricted users per day. In this case, I think no countries need to be restricted. We can welcome potential members from all around the world.

Content quality improvement:

• I reported so many paraphrased contents from the spammers. You might blacklist some words which are generated by using the paraphrasing tools. Such posts will be hidden from the system and moderators will be reviewing such posts to punish the cheaters.
  • Adjust the system to automatically block contents having less than 300 characters.
  • I see the majority of members are joining the forum to create non-crypto posts especially in the first two sections of this forum and I think that sort of activity isn't looking productive. You might add a feature to prevent certain ranked members to create excessive posts in such sections.

Wrapping up..
The proposal is already getting long but I still have to say something regarding the use-cases of the TALK token, it will be in the future. If the prescribed things are implemented on this forum, it will be one of the top-ranked and healthy crypto communities with reduced spammers. Any thoughts on this proposal are highly appreciated.

Thank You😊!

• +5 9

Wow, I am already anticipating how much we will grow if all of them got implemented. The most I loved is the reward based on the level and there must the minimum active hours to get such as you have mentioned. Otherwise there are many people who will take this forum as work and finish their job in 1 hour take payment and fade away after the payment is made.

Also, I was asking for KYC as mandatory and even if it is difficult, phone verification will work at some extent. And, I would like to add something here, If there is phone verification mandatory for the phone number of US and Canada, Special supervision should be done because there are many applications that are free and are providing unlimited phone number of these countries for the verification.

Talking about adding more sections  it would be really good because I already have my post in those topic and it would be nice if they got special place.

This time, I would love if the forum administration makes the payment going to the right hands who is really working hard and payment for the accounts must start only after the manual review by the mods for the new accounts.

@Desais Sorry for the disturbance but I think you really should check  this proposal and if possible please give your thoughts regarding this.

• +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You may also add that certain members should also be given the right to moderate their own topics, as elaborated on by @hexwin on this one. There are many other good suggestions over the almost couple of years this forum is alive, so now should be a good time to review those suggestions.

11 hours ago, Ridam said:

Talking about adding more sections  it would be really good because I already have my post in those topic and it would be nice if they got special place.

If it's about additional language sections, I think they need to hire a new mod first, specifically for that section alone. Imagine translated copy/paste contents (other than English or Russian) being passed off as originals. Our current mods might find it difficult to track those 😂 .

• +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

1 hour ago, kyoukage01 said:

If it's about additional language sections, I think they need to hire a new mod first, specifically for that section alone. Imagine translated copy/paste contents (other than English or Russian) being passed off as originals. Our current mods might find it difficult to track those 😂 .

I mean the topic whited has mentioned above in his post. NFT or Blockchain Gaming or Blockchain developer.

And talking about more language, I think it is not worthy right now in my view. It is like few members alive after the big apocalypse. :classic_smile: Even in international forum i.e EN there is almost dead activity so if new languages are added right now there would be only extra work and waste of time for forum administration. 

On 7/6/2021 at 9:33 PM, Ridam said:

Also, I was asking for KYC as mandatory and even if it is difficult, phone verification will work at some extent. And, I would like to add something here, If there is phone verification mandatory for the phone number of US and Canada, Special supervision should be done because there are many applications that are free and are providing unlimited phone number of these countries for the verification.

Yes, enabling KYC might put extra pressure to handle the users' sensitive data. If any sort of data leakage reported, a huge amount should be paid in fine. In addition, collecting KYC data is an expensive process. Mobile verification along with location verifiction by tracking through the web can be extra solutions.

On 7/7/2021 at 9:05 AM, kyoukage01 said:

You may also add that certain members should also be given the right to moderate their own topics, as elaborated on by @hexwin on this one. There are many other good suggestions over the almost couple of years this forum is alive, so now should be a good time to review those suggestions.

We might dig into the older but the useful suggestions prescribed by the older members. They can be useful if administrtion has missed to consider them. You are free to add links to such posts here😊

Edited by Whited35
  • +4 1

Actually the main problem in this platform is spammers and if you think @Whited35 we have report many spammers but they are creating more accounts if you mentioned some of lines about this problem that will quite good like if a member catch in spamming, copy/paste they will not be able to get another account then everyone will work hard and will be working for this platform by the way your words are useful and hope we will get such updates soon..

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Desais Sorry for the disturbance but I think you really should check  this proposal and if possible please give your thoughts regarding this.

Don't apologize, I'll gladly read all the proposals and BTW use more "summon" by username, as you did above, so that it would be easier for me to pay attention to such important things.

21 hours ago, Whited35 said:

1.Add more options in the "Report Post" feature. It will save time for both reporters and moderators.

A good suggestion and this functionality is already built into the forum, we thought about expanding the options for the report, but I always look at the comments on the report or the message, and last but not least, at the option, since it is highlighted in the interface in a very dim color. If it will be easier for you and other users, we will expand the reporting options, I think that in some cases, when it is spam or a referral link, these options can really make life easier for us and for you.
P.S. Already added, you can use 😏

2.Add the "Report user" feature in the profile by letting reporters explain the reasons in the box. There were so many bots to generate nonsense posts and some malicious users were creating the paraphrased stuffing posts so just the "Report Post" feature won't work in this case.

You can just send a report to the person's message and just fully describe all the violations in comment to the report. For example, in the Russian branch users often send in comment to the report a link to the original message on the forum and to the bot that simply copied this message, you can also insert a link to the screenshot there, but there is no function to send a screenshot.

3.Add new sections for "NFT", "Blockchain Gaming", "Fake Project Alert", and "Blockchain Developers"

A good suggestion, we will discuss this and maybe some of these sections will get life on our forum.

Tomorrow I will continue to study your suggestions and try to comment.

Edited by Desais
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

@Whited35

I must to admit that I'm not much surprised with this changes, because all of this we already do without this changes. Dont get me wrong (mods and admin too) but for example for reporting we have to write comment why we report member and for reporting member (like button on member profil) we have whole topic about that:

Like I say dont get me wrong, but I dont see point.

For example @Ridam write "wow" mentioned KYC (:classic_blink:)...

"wow" for me will be when plans for talk token will be realized for example, and about KYC (again :classic_blink:) Yobit dont have KYC but forum to have (nonsense)...

OK my suggestion to give reward for members which report spam did not receive attention.

I have another suggestion, to increase minimum posts for payment, for example new members must to write 300 posts and 10 topics (or at least 5) to start to get payments (P.S. to start not to get for that posts/topics too).

That will give a time to mods and members to check that member if is a spammer. Simply and easy.

If I put aside that I dont see point of this changes, it's good to see that something is happening on forum.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

"wow" for me will be when plans for talk token will be realized for example, and about KYC (again :classic_blink:) Yobit dont have KYC but forum to have (nonsense)...

Comparing the exchange with the forum is not a good idea in my opinion. The administration has to accept according to the situation and if there is need of KYC . they must go for it. There is no point on saying, "ah yobit has no KYC, we should do the same in CRYPTOTALK". You can't exchange your coins here in the forum and you can't post in yobit. 

Talking about the Talk plans, I have made the article about it a long time ago. Because I have already realized that the supply is increasing and using ROT it is easy to anticipate that the price will decline. We have to give the administration time and developers have to programmer every line of code. So, it takes time and it isn't a big deal at least for me if they are taking time. I have given my suggestions and it is my duty to wait. They have mentioned about the plans for talk token several time so I am sure they knows more about the utility more than you and me.

Well, I wrote WOW because I understand the underlying reasons for the talk token price to plummet. The reason is simple, talk token is being earned by scammers and newbies and they are dumping their 1$ worth talk token making the price go down everyday. The simple solution is a manual verification for the payment to start or the KYC. After KYC 90% of problem will be gone and spammers will eventually stop because of this.

Lastly, I am surprised that people are arguing with my expression to someone else view. I do support and love the proposal of whited and had write that. 
If you have your own proposal then, Please write about it with proper explanation from both front end and backend. You may get another WOW from me. XD

@Ridam

- I can not believe what you talking about... :classic_blink: (I'm in disbelief)

You really want to give your personal informations to be member of forum?

I don't want to discuss this anymore.

- I don't want to discuss more about talk token plans too, because we can only wait.

22 hours ago, Ridam said:

Wow, I am already anticipating how much we will grow if all of them got implemented.

I have to quote you, obviously you forgot what you say...

How I understand topic is about new functions on forum (most for reporting), and you now talking about "WOW" for talk token price? 

Point is, that we dont need KYC to stop spam we only need "something" which will make harder to spamming on forum. For example suggestion which I write above, that to start with payments you need to write 300 posts and 5 or 10 topics and that will show is it new member spammer. For example, did you see that some old member spamming? No, because spammer are blocked and they create new profil and start again. Again point is to make it harder.

• +5 1

7 hours ago, Desais said:

Great, it is implemented so quickly 😊 ! It will make the things easier, thanks for your consideration. 

1512560124_Screenshot(1).png.ae3d6f1fa7414664728e11f00df7676a.png

You can just send a report to the person's message and just fully describe all the violations in comment to the report. For example, in the Russian branch users often send in comment to the report a link to the original message on the forum and to the bot that simply copied this message, you can also insert a link to the screenshot there, but there is no function to send a screenshot.

There is special thread but it is not looking effective to report users due to following reasons:

• Some scammers create stuffing posts and excessive paraphrasing of texts. I have found members having more than 90% spam posts in their profiles, if such "Report User" button is enabled, you will be receiving notification. It will be a private and safer way to combat scammers effectively. 
  • The comment will be public to the thread and scammers start to take revenge against reporters by creating the multi-accounts, I have so many such experiences to report to yourself and @epidemia for justice.
  • The thread itself has certain limitations as it is specially designed for plagiarized texts reports.
8 hours ago, Desais said:

Tomorrow I will continue to study your suggestions and try to comment.

Awaiting for it, as I have proposed new reward system in which users have to spend time on forum to claim the rewards, I think it will be helpful for the healthy community. 

4 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

@Whited35

I must to admit that I'm not much surprised with this changes, because all of this we already do without this changes. Dont get me wrong (mods and admin too) but for example for reporting we have to write comment why we report member and for reporting member (like button on member profil) we have whole topic about that:

Friend, I have just covered it. Try to get crux of matter why I am focused to combat against spammers first. So you are appeared to be venting frustration regarding the TALK tokens, it is weird. If you have lack of patience taking ability, I have nothing say here. 

4 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

It is freedom of user to use express gratitude or something else. I have seen no point, you have made just a word "WOW" as a standpoint !! He has just shared his opinions reagrding KYC, you can do it too 😊

• +5 1

Point is, that we dont need KYC to stop spam we only need "something" which will make harder to spamming on forum. For example suggestion which I write above, that to start with payments you need to write 300 posts and 5 or 10 topics and that will show is it new member spammer. For example, did you see that some old member spamming?

Half information is always harmful. There has been several cases in the forum in which the so called old and reputed members have been using many multiple accounts to cheat and get the talk tokens. I don't like to name them but if you were active then you must have known who are they and their multiple accounts with quality content.

If you still think, old members don't spam then please recall your memory. If you don't want KYC, it doesn't mean everyone should go with you. I see that as an option and it is up to the administration to take decision not the member to decide and correct.

I have to quote you, obviously you forgot what you say...

How I understand topic is about new functions on forum (most for reporting), and you now talking about "WOW" for talk token price?

That new functions(same KYC) will help to improve the price of talk token. I think you haven't read my comments so you can't find any relation between them.

• +4 1

20 hours ago, Ridam said:

I mean the topic whited has mentioned above in his post. NFT or Blockchain Gaming or Blockchain developer.

Oh, ok I missed that. Thanks for the correction.

About blockchain gaming, wasn't there a time where there was a Gaming subsection in the Off Topic section? That section got very few activity, so maybe that is the reason why it was eventually removed. If the Blockchain Gaming section is ever going to be implemented, let's just hope it won't share the same fate as the previous subsection.

18 hours ago, Desais said:

FINALLY!!! @hexwin and @Consignee should see this! 😍

But how about reputation cheating? Or other offenses not on the list? The "Others" option is missing now.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

19 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Friend, I have just covered it. Try to get crux of matter why I am focused to combat against spammers first. So you are appeared to be venting frustration regarding the TALK tokens, it is weird. If you have lack of patience taking ability, I have nothing say here. 

No I'm not frustrated, just I would not like that talk token becomes one more investbox token that is all.

Is that bad? Think about that. :classic_wink:

19 hours ago, Whited35 said:

It is freedom of user to use express gratitude or something else. I have seen no point, you have made just a word "WOW" as a standpoint !! He has just shared his opinions reagrding KYC, you can do it too 😊

... I dont know what to tell you.

Of course that he can share his opinions that is normal right? This is forum after all.

And I can share my opinion that I dont see point in his "suggestion" right?

And? :classic_huh:

18 hours ago, Ridam said:

Half information is always harmful. There has been several cases in the forum in which the so called old and reputed members have been using many multiple accounts to cheat and get the talk tokens. I don't like to name them but if you were active then you must have known who are they and their multiple accounts with quality content.

And where is that old members? Banned right?

About new members, I write suggestion (my opinion).

That "quality content" you check by checking how that member write. Think about that. :classic_biggrin:

18 hours ago, Ridam said:

That new functions(same KYC) will help to improve the price of talk token. I think you haven't read my comments so you can't find any relation between them.

Yes you are right, I can not find any relation between KYC and forum. :classic_biggrin:

Anyhow, "great" discussion. :classic_biggrin:

On 7/6/2021 at 1:02 PM, Whited35 said:

1.Add forum rules in the Pup-Up window for the new users mentioned in this post and this sort of feature will also help to make a large number of users to be responsible. 

We have thought about this, but there is no such functionality, if it possible, then we will do it.

• Level 1:-The members at this level will be earning the basic amount. They are, new members and medium-quality post creators having less than 5 useful created topics.
  • Level 2:-At this level, members must have to spend an average of 2 hours per day on the forum and should have more than 5 useful topics and they have to apply for the level 2 rewards and administrators/moderators can approve them as @Bigpat did it before.
  • Level 3:-At this level, members must create at least 15 useful topics and they have to spend an average of 4 hours per day on forums with the recognized activities.
  • Level 4:- At this level, members have to assist moderators to combat against the spammers with an average of 6 cases per day(with an average of 5 hours spent per day) and should create more than 45 high-quality topics.

There are very good ideas and sometimes I agree with them, but I think it is not entirely correct to force a person to spend a certain fixed amount of time on the forum (2-3-5 hours). All the same, this is a forum and people must decide for themselves how much time they are ready to spend, but I agree that there should be a progression in the levels.
We also agree that the rating system needs to be revised. As I said before, it will most likely work like this "first you will have a basic level of payment, then you submit an application to the moderators and after checking we will raise it" and so on.

I reported so many paraphrased contents from the spammers. You might blacklist some words which are generated by using the paraphrasing tools. Such posts will be hidden from the system and moderators will be reviewing such posts to punish the cheaters.

We often add words to the blacklist, if you have certain words that you would like to add to the blacklist, then let us know 😉

Adjust the system to automatically block contents having less than 300 characters.

Unfortunately, even my answers often have <300 characters)

I also want to say that it is possible to make edits to the forum code, but its core is often updated to new versions, then all edits that will be made to templates, etc., will need to be made anew, which makes it difficult to work. The newer versions of the core already has achievements and badges and we are waiting checking from the technicians and installation, but it takes time.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

12 hours ago, Desais said:

There are very good ideas and sometimes I agree with them, but I think it is not entirely correct to force a person to spend a certain fixed amount of time on the forum (2-3-5 hours). All the same, this is a forum and people must decide for themselves how much time they are ready to spend, but I agree that there should be a progression in the levels.

Thanks, any sort of implementation better than this can be fine😉BTW, I came into the conclusion of putting time limit after noticing excessive numbers of the stuffing posters. They came with the new cheating techniques ie. smart cheaters do not create all posts in the same section in 1 hour but they create stuffing posts in different section within 1 hour and rush away and it is hard to detect without visiting their individual profiles. You know, stuffing posters are the problem for healthy discussions.

Anyway, if it is practically not a better option can we add spent time stat for the Leaderboard and Ranking system? I think it is not a good idea for treating Topic creators and cryptic reply creators because topic cretors have to spend more time to give the best on  forum and good topics keep giving a life for forum. 

We often add words to the blacklist, if you have certain words that you would like to add to the blacklist, then let us know 😉

No worries, I will pass you all the words in PM. I cannot disclose them in public thread to encourage spam army 😁!

Unfortunately, even my answers often have <300 characters)

Lol, not all of your answers are <300 characters 😁 Can not we set exception for some cases? Generally, forum does not deserve the cryptic answers (<300 characters with generic phrases) in a healthy discussion thread and most of cat fishes were there for stuffing posts <300 characters for almost all the posts. 

I also want to say that it is possible to make edits to the forum code, but its core is often updated to new versions, then all edits that will be made to templates, etc., will need to be made anew, which makes it difficult to work. The newer versions of the core already has achievements and badges and we are waiting checking from the technicians and installation, but it takes time.

Oh, I understand the technical difficulties but if you have already worked for it, I hope forum system is gonna be far more better than this. 

Anyway, @Desais Do you have any plan of bringing mobile app for this forum? If you bring an app, ads might generate the extra revenue for the development of this forum, what do you think ? 

@Whited35

Sorry if I jump in into your discussion but I must to write about what you say.

Man, you want to make members to stay on forum. And you think that is ok?

Why not to putt some limit, for example you can write only 5 or 10 post in 1 hour that would be a little more flexible right? Not that members "must" to stay 2,3,5 hours.

About 300 and more characters, did you noticed that you write posts with 300 and more characters?

It's ok minimum (100) but maximum... For example, I have posts when I write reply to 2-3-4 members and such a posts have probably more than 300 characters.

And about last part, do you know that all members of this forum use Yobit exchange?

And that talk token is only on Yobit exchange?

Think about that. :classic_biggrin:

Plus there are topic about mobile app which did not get attention at all.

22 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Man, you want to make members to stay on forum. And you think that is ok?

What do you mean ? I have not forced anyone to stay on this forum but I wish to see members staying here for the healthy discussions. 

Not that members "must" to stay 2,3,5 hours.

It is for the reward system and just my personal opinion and there is better elaboration in my previous reply. Read it. 

About 300 and more characters, did you noticed that you write posts with 300 and more characters?

Where are you watching !! Can you see the underlined words once again ? 

1502713813_Screenshot(2).png.02b91cf77a2b2275b4655b0dc2d51a12.png

This is all about the new implementation that's why it is tagged as "Proposal". Certainly, I have some posts less than 300 characters because previous rule is for 100 characters but despite such rule, I have most of the posts having 300+ characters. Weird once again, why to act personally ? 

And about last part, do you know that all members of this forum use Yobit exchange?

And that talk token is only on Yobit exchange?

Think about that. :classic_biggrin:

Which last part? Stop "Off-topic" please !! We are not talking about TALK tokens and its exchange in this thread. 

Plus there are topic about mobile app which did not get attention at all.

Kindly, stop baseless statement here! Administrators listen the constructive feedbacks of users. They have done for my so many feedback. It is up to administrator's decisions, not yours 🙏 !

Thanks. 

Edited by Desais

18 hours ago, Whited35 said:

It is for the reward system and just my personal opinion and there is better elaboration in my previous reply. Read it. 

I dont care, just dont see point that members "must" to spend 2,3,5 hours daily. My suggestion is better. :classic_wink::classic_laugh:

Where are you watching !! Can you see the underlined words once again ? 

1502713813_Screenshot(2).png.02b91cf77a2b2275b4655b0dc2d51a12.png

This is all about the new implementation that's why it is tagged as "Proposal". Certainly, I have some posts less than 300 characters because previous rule is for 100 characters but despite such rule, I have most of the posts having 300+ characters. Weird once again, why to act personally ? 

What is wrong with you? Why you think that is all personally? I just write example that is all. :classic_blink:

And about 300+, I dont have a time to write you more examples read again (if necessary 2,3,5x times) previous post and try to understand.

Which last part? Stop "Off-topic" please !! We are not talking about TALK tokens and its exchange in this thread. 

:classic_blink: You really dont understand nothing...

I'm talking about fees and using Yobit exchange (revenue)!

Kindly, stop baseless statement here! Administrators listen the constructive feedbacks of users. They have done for my so many feedback. It is up to administrator's decisions, not yours 🙏 !

Thanks. 

"They have done for my so many feedback" :classic_laugh:

You want to bet?

KYC- NO

300+ - NO

Mobile app - NO

I really dont see point to continue this "discussion".

Edited by Desais

On 7/8/2021 at 11:41 PM, Desais said:

Desais does have a point here. Payments for posts should be restricted and may be even increased to 300+, but we shouldn't get penalized either for posting less than the required characters as long as we add to the discussion and haven't broken any rules otherwise. Forumers should have the freedom to choose without the fear of being blocked/banned outright. Follow the strict guidelines for payment options, fine. Don't follow, but still being able to post decent comments? Fine, but you won't get paid for posts either 😁 .

@Desais

On 7/8/2021 at 9:47 AM, kyoukage01 said:

But how about reputation cheating? Or other offenses not on the list? The "Others" option is missing now.

Still no "Others" option. 😅

Why was it removed anyway? A bit of an oversight, perhaps?  Whoops, my mistake. There really wasn't such an option in the first place, sorry 😔 . But it would be nice if "Others" will be added to the list.

Edited by kyoukage01

@Whited35 @BullRunBit 
I want to say that this is a topic for suggestions, but you can also comment on the suggestions of other users in this topic , you can agree or disagree with them, but let's conduct a dialogue calmly without ridicule and insults. We don't prohibit expressing our thoughts, but don't attack each other, if the discussion becomes too hot, it is better to transfer it to PM.

On 7/9/2021 at 7:12 AM, Whited35 said:

Lol, not all of your answers are <300 characters 😁 Can not we set exception for some cases? Generally, forum does not deserve the cryptic answers (<300 characters with generic phrases) in a healthy discussion thread and most of cat fishes were there for stuffing posts <300 characters for almost all the posts. 

5 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Desais does have a point here. Payments for posts should be restricted and may be even increased to 300+, but we shouldn't get penalized either for posting less than the required characters as long as we add to the discussion and haven't broken any rules otherwise. Forumers should have the freedom to choose without the fear of being blocked/banned outright. Follow the strict guidelines for payment options, fine. Don't follow, but still being able to post decent comments? Fine, but you won't get paid for posts either 😁 .

I'll answer two messages at once.
In different languages, the same sentence may have a different number of characters, for example, in Russian sentences, words contain much more characters than in English, and therefore we pay attention to the constructiveness of the message and not to the number of characters. We follow in the rule that messages must contain> 100 characters, but if a person answered and his message is 88 or 90 characters, we will not punish him and delete if the message is constructive.
I understand that almost bots and spammers write in the range of 100-150 characters, this is actually clearly visible and we try to delete them, but we cannot tell users "write> 150 characters or 200". When answering, people don't check them for the number of characters and we don't want to put them in a rigid frame. But perhaps we can make that very short messages won't pay.

On 7/9/2021 at 7:12 AM, Whited35 said:

Oh, I understand the technical difficulties but if you have already worked for it, I hope forum system is gonna be far more better than this. 

Anyway, @Desais Do you have any plan of bringing mobile app for this forum? If you bring an app, ads might generate the extra revenue for the development of this forum, what do you think ? 

As I said earlier, the forum is quite well adapted for mobile devices and need for the application is not so big, but in the new version we were told about the application, but I did not specify this mobile or desktop application, so everything is possible )

17 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

You want to bet?

KYC- NO

300+ - NO

Mobile app - NO

KYC - no, this is a cryptocurrency forum and people value their anonymity and privacy and I think many will not want to provide their data. Perhaps the technicians will come up with some additional confirmation with the help of the phone or other functions to restrict spammers.
300+ - no
Mobile app - I will clarify which application was said to be mobile or desktop, and if it works well and will test, then it will appear in the future.

5 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Still no "Others" option. 😅

Why was it removed anyway? A bit of an oversight, perhaps?  Whoops, my mistake. There really wasn't such an option in the first place, sorry 😔 . But it would be nice if "Others" will be added to the list.

Write a complete list of what options you would like to see there.

• +5 2

We don't prohibit expressing our thoughts, but don't attack each other, if the discussion becomes too hot, it is better to transfer it to PM.

Constructive criticism can be welcomed as you have offered freedom in expressing ideas on this forum. Kindly check the response, I have still maintained politeness. But what about the personal attack by mixing up off-topic lines and showing the fault in one's ability?

On 7/9/2021 at 7:56 PM, BullRunBit said:

:classic_blink: You really dont understand nothing...

Read it again. Does it mean I know everything 😉? I am still undergoing for the learning process. 

What is wrong with you? Why you think that is all personally? I just write example that is all. :classic_blink:

Nothing wrong with me especially in this thread, as it can be observed by all community members, I do not wish to say more on it. 

"They have done for my so many feedback" :classic_laugh:

You want to bet?

KYC- NO

300+ - NO

Mobile app - NO

I have not talked about KYC implementation so it does not make the sense. Regarding 300+ characters, there is already official elaboration from Desais, why to prolonge the issue ? 

I really dont see point to continue this "discussion".

Exactly, I also wish the same because no point to counter-comment on the issue other than the core matter of discussions 😉

I'll answer two messages at once.

Detailed and satisfactory answers that I intended to get. Thanks for mentioning everything so nicely. As a member, I just suggested them 😊 I hope you are working for the better solutions and everyone is expecting so.

Mobile app - I will clarify which application was said to be mobile or desktop, and if it works well and will test, then it will appear in the future.

Eagerly waiting for the next announcements 😉

Edited by Whited35

1 hour ago, Desais said:

KYC - no, this is a cryptocurrency forum and people value their anonymity and privacy and I think many will not want to provide their data. Perhaps the technicians will come up with some additional confirmation with the help of the phone or other functions to restrict spammers.
300+ - no

KYC - That I'm talking about whole time.

About phone verification, can be a good but there are "holes" in that too.

Mobile app - Ok somehow I understand need for a mobile application, because probably some members use mobile to write on forum and app will make it easier for them. But how many members will use that app that is question.

One more thing, reputation system is... (searching for word) in least not functional.

I saw member which have around 2k posts and around 12k reputation points. :classic_huh:

It should be something like give/remove, if you give point that point will be removed from your reputation points and it would somehow balance whole reputation system.

P.S. You can see above who wants to continue the discussion. :classic_dry:

34 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

One more thing, reputation system is... (searching for word) in least not functional.

I saw member which have around 2k posts and around 12k reputation points. :classic_huh:

It should be something like give/remove, if you give point that point will be removed from your reputation points and it would somehow balance whole reputation system.

Right now, the majority concern is about making the English section of the  forum active again and to do something against the spammers. Reputation points concern should be taken as the minority for right now in my opinion.

And, talking about give/remove. As far I am concerned it already exist{correct me If I am wrong}.  If you give -5 to someone then the reputation from their profile also decrease by that number respectively.

MY SUGGESTION:

I think the forum administration should create a thread where members can apply for the payment re-open in English section. Moderators should check the quality of the post manually and decide to allow or reject payments.. It should be same for all members new and old. 

This way spammers payment would never start and eventually they will stop at some extent.

MODERATORS WILL HAVE BAD TIME HANDLING THAT?

To tackle the most number of request and post from the spammers{for payment re-open}, the thread should be open only for twice a week for few hours and the number of request should be limited. This will reduce the work on moderators also.

@Whited35   @kyoukage01 @BullRunBit What do you think about this? I am tagging all of you because you are in this thread and I would love to hear back about my view from you. If you like to add in this particular suggestion. Please

• +4 1