Investment to know crypto project is it safe? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Investment to know crypto project is it safe?

Nowadays many scam project are being started.For this reason many members are afraid of to invest in new project. They are very much interested to invest in old legal project.

Some do that yes, they are investing in new projects that may have nothing at all created but only a whitepaper and promises of doing wonders with their cryptocurrency. Watch out for these and don't make big mistake to invest without doing good research first.

Unfortunately, many new projects fail, and this frightens traders and investors who want to develop their money, not lose it.

Also, some new projects are competing with other previous projects or have recently appeared, and we do not know, in fact, which project will be able to continue for a longer period in order to benefit from it.

Yes you are right in your opinion but i think that in investing in the new projects is risky. Because most of the new projects are not as they proposed. And by this we should lose our money

8 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

Yes it's very important to invest in cryptocurrency that has already made global recognition. And also taking risk in any investment is also important. Investing in a new cryptocurrency is also good if you really can take a risk because it may also appreciate in future like other cryptocurrencies with recognition did. @Mubiflow

Yes it's very important to invest in cryptocurrency that has already made global recognition. And also taking risk in any investment is also important. Investing in a new cryptocurrency is also good if you really can take a risk because it may also appreciate in future like other cryptocurrencies with recognition did. @Mubiflow

I think you are right because a lot of people are scared of loosing money because they don't know what this might mean to their cause but its good to invest on both the popular coin and not so popular coin because every coin started from somewhere we shouldn't underrate any cryptocurrency for now that its gradually gaining reputation @Husnyjaf

• +1 1

On 9/24/2020 at 10:35 AM, Sallujam said:

I don't know crypto is safe or not but crypto is offering many opportunities to there investors to earn enough by mining in crypto 

Crypto is safe and also not ,if you place your key in a safe place ,where your wallet have strong protection then it's safe. If you place your wallet key in browse then it's not safe your wallet can be hacked or your p. c will be compromise. So make sure you secure your assets and not visit any pishing sites. For the opportunities you can find it easily when you have skills to offer, if you are not skilled then you can have any job in crypto. 

Investments are always risky, but some experts say cryptocurrency is one of the riskier investment choices out there, according to Consumer Reports. However, digital currencies are also some of the hottest commodities. ... If you're planning to invest in cryptocurrencies, these tips can help you make educated choices.

It's a safe platform. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also 

On 11/12/2020 at 4:37 PM, Ghetea said:

It not a bad idea to invest in new cryptocurrencies because all cryptocurrencies stated as nothing I also have few ripple and tron cause there's this believe it will rise in value in future but it better to invest in cryptocurrencies that has already crossed the finish line cause no one knows what the future holds

• +4 2

1 hour ago, Mubiflow said:

I think you are right because a lot of people are scared of loosing money because they don't know what this might mean to their cause but its good to invest on both the popular coin and not so popular coin because every coin started from somewhere we shouldn't underrate any cryptocurrency for now that its gradually gaining reputation @Husnyjaf

Many people are giving more focus on bitcoin and ethereum and neglecting the other coins with low value. But am definitely sure that every soon a cryptocurrency will soon shock the world on how it will boost in value. So we shouldn't ignore the less value ones. They are also working on how to reach big levels too.

On 1/2/2020 at 7:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

I also prefer to invest on crypto currency that is popular to many people which means it is trusted by many people. These popular crypto currencies are the good choice for us newbies in crypto currency so that we could have an assurance that we will get our profit us a newbie in crypto industry.

if there is some new coin and you want to invest in its early age it is a good option but you need to be careful about the future of that coin and do your research before putting some money in any such place

Crypto is a safe project.  You can invest in this project without any hesitation. Many people invest a lot in this project and earn a lot of profit, but if you want to invest, you must know well about this investment first

Yes this forum is safe for any investment so we should trust on this forum and it gives lots of profit so we dont worry about their rules and regulation. 

So we can say that this forum is pure and we invest lots of money at a time. This forum is best for every user which gives huge profit for minimum investment. So we can trust on this forum

• +1 1

The problem is that you cannot tell for sure which currency is a scam and which is not, and nobody likes to be fooled and lose his capital that is why people resort to well known currencies that have been in the market for awhile , they have proved to be a success that is why it makes people more secure to deal with it. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Any crypto currency that is new in the market had to undergo a market survey project and have to gain the market recognition before it start displaying in cryptoworld, nowadays in the digital market everyone wants a readymade coins that has future not something that you be hoping for to raise. In conclusion everyone wants to make profit not loss that is why people are choosing the big gun coins in digital market. 

• +2 1

On 02.01.2020 at 14:00, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

I think you just need to check who will be listing this token, as well as which people are in development team. 
For example, if Binance/EXMO are interested in hosting such cryptocurrency (as long as you trust exchanger’s opinions), you can just relax and prepare for new coin 🙃

Investments are always risky, but some expert says cryptocurrency is one of the risk investment choices out there according to consumer reports. however, digital currencies are also some of the hottest commodities. if you are planning to invest in cryptocurrencies  these tips can help you make educated choices.

Well crypto is very very much safe if you want to invest in it I have seen a lot of rich men have assets in the crypto world also they invest a lot in the Bitcoin because it is so much profitable because it's price never goes down.

The crypto is very safe and secure to use.

Investment in general is safe, but you must choose the right place and the appropriate platform for investment so that it is not focused on you in general or stolen by some unreliable platforms, so it is safe in general and I recommend investing within the yobit platform mainly Thank you

• +5 1

There are many currencies in the crypto and there are many new currencies in the crypto world whose are scam and fake that why we don't can trust on them . Otherwise if you want to use this then as you wish .

• +1 1

Crypto projects have changed the lives of many good people. We can invest here if we want because the security system is very good and the cryptocurrency is improving a lot at the present time.With which people can earn a lot of cryptocurrencies, you can also invest and earn, it will not be a problem.

I think the old coins are more good than new coins . It may be good for money new coins but i think it is more risky . If you want to invest you should take all things which is needed for this . It is not a fun for this you should take your money for this. 

Investment is an essential and important section of this forum, and most of the members have a lot of money in this investment, and from my experience it is very safe and I trust it.