Is there a hope? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Is there a hope?

I hope so. Cryptotalk has been kind to us, and some managed to destroy this experience with their greed. Possibly the bonus of earning bitcoins will come back, I am coming back at times to check, and leave a post when I can.

• +1 1

That would probably depend on how active the English section is after getting removed from the payment system, and how the general content of the section has improved over time. As of right now, I think the activity and quality of the section isn't enough for consideration of returning the section back into the payment system.

It is not my intention to bash others, but now I can see which members are in this forum for genuine crypto information/discussion and which ones are only active for the money (sats and tokens).

ROTFL 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, there is still the possibility of running a signature campaign on this section, but with the obviously current lesser member participation, it may be difficult to convince the campaign managers to do so.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +5 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 7/2/2021 at 9:31 PM, abualez said:

After we have been removed from the forum campaign, is there any hope of earning bitcoins from this forum?

I dont think so...

Because if you check page https://yobit.net/en/cryptotalk/ you can see that say " in Russian-speaking topics"...

11 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

That would probably depend on how active the English section is after getting removed from the payment system, and how the general content of the section has improved over time. As of right now, I think the activity and quality of the section isn't enough for consideration of returning the section back into the payment system.

Really? What can you expect (activity) when you stop payments just for one section (from total two) and write that "maybe" payments will start again for EN section.

It is not my intention to bash others, but now I can see which members are in this forum for genuine crypto information/discussion and which ones are only active for the money (sats and tokens).

ROTFL 🤣🤣🤣

It's interesting that you say that, because you are too not too active.

Anyway, there is still the possibility of running a signature campaign on this section, but with the obviously current lesser member participation, it may be difficult to convince the campaign managers to do so.

Signature campaign now? :classic_huh:

Do you see activity on EN section?

Do you know that payments stop for all EN section members?

I must to admit that this is very disappointing situation, and that it would be better to shut down whole EN section from forum than to do this. Really disappointing.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

16 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Really? What can you expect (activity) when you stop payments just for one section (from total two) and write that "maybe" payments will start again for EN section.

Please take note of the word "probably" in my post above. Frankly, I'm not expecting too much about the reconsideration either. If they bring back the payment campaign, great. If not, then tough luck. I'll still do some activity in the forum either way.

It's interesting that you say that, because you are too not too active.

Even back when there was payments in this section, I'm not that active either. Me, an active member who just posts 2-3 messages a day on average? No.

At least I still visit and post on this forum even when there is no payment. You should know - you've visited my profile a few hours ago.

Spoiler

image.png.fd9738294afac985ad48ea6355589a35.png

How about you? Any updates on the TALK token analysis on your own topic?

Signature campaign now? :classic_huh:

Do you see activity on EN section?

Do you know that payments stop for all EN section members?

Again, try to read my post carefully. Notice the word "possibility" over there? Whether or not there will be signature campaigns or airdrops here under the current situation is up to the forum admins and/or campaign managers, really.

And I'm not that ignorant enough not to notice what is going on here either.

Any other comments you have, other than another antagonizing remarks?

I must to admit that this is very disappointing situation, and that it would be better to shut down whole EN section from forum than to do this. Really disappointing.

At least this quote, I agree with the disappointment. But not to the point of shutting down the whole English section. The forum as a whole will suffer even more reduced internet traffic if the English section is to be taken out. Not everyone can read the Russian section, so obviously non-Russian speakers are not going to visit the forum, and whoever is running this whole forum probably won't like that reduced viewership.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +5 1

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

4 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Please take note of the word "probably" in my post above. Frankly, I'm not expecting too much about the reconsideration either. If they bring back the payment campaign, great. If not, then tough luck. I'll still do some activity in the forum either way.

- OK "probably", but that is your conclusion right?

OK you will be active but who else? Because I see just few members which write and few are spammer...

Even back when there was payments in this section, I'm not that active either. Me, an active member who just posts 2-3 messages a day on average? No.

At least I still visit and post on this forum even when there is no payment. You should know - you've visited my profile a few hours ago.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.fd9738294afac985ad48ea6355589a35.png

How about you? Any updates on the TALK token analysis on your own topic?

Yes I check because like I say above there are just few members which are "active" (few posts per day).

I dont understand you, what is the point that just few members write? With whom you will discuss? With yourself?

About my analysis for TALK token, did you saw last post?

And what changed? Price is same 2sat/1sat, one thing has changed that investbox work again and minimum is 123456 TALK (like some joke :classic_blink:) it's looks like other investbox tokens.

Again, try to read my post carefully. Notice the word "possibility" over there? Whether or not there will be signature campaigns or airdrops here under the current situation is up to the forum admins and/or campaign managers, really.

And I'm not that ignorant enough not to notice what is going on here either.

Any other comments you have, other than another antagonizing remarks?

You repeat yourself,.

You think that one section is paying and second section not? Or something else?

And about my comments, I just write facts like always.

Like for example, is it OK that one section is paying and second not?

At least this quote, I agree with the disappointment. But not to the point of shutting down the whole English section. The forum as a whole will suffer even more reduced internet traffic if the English section is to be taken out. Not everyone can read the Russian section, so obviously non-Russian speakers are not going to visit the forum, and whoever is running this whole forum probably won't like that reduced viewership.

You are dissapointed and you write that I write "antagonizing remarks" because I write facts? :classic_blink:

Dont be double-faced please.

And why not to shut down? If section dont have activity what is point to be there?

Come on! And please tell me why now will visit EN section?

This what you write dont have point at all.

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

I dont understand you, what is the point that just few members write? With whom you will discuss? With yourself?

Then what are you doing here, talking to me with your posts? 😒 You're trying to do a discussion with me, right?

I'm taking a neutral approach to this discussion, while you think I'm being too optimistic. If that is what you think, then suit yourself. But try not to make it too personal, like I'm THE only person left on the forum.

And you do realize that activities on this forum is not just limited to posting discussions, right? There are also crypto-related announcements by mods we can read (with Google Translate if necessary), although they are currently more active in the Russian section.

As for the rest of your comments directed to me on that post (and any more succeeding ones on your next), I'm not going to answer them anymore because we'll only go off-topic and personal at this point. I'm not going to repeat myself, like what you're trying to say.

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

And what changed? Price is same 2sat/1sat, one thing has changed that investbox work again and minimum is 123456 TALK (like some joke :classic_blink:) it's looks like other investbox tokens.

Yes, that one. Would you mind updating it along with your elaborate analysis and future prospects for the token? At least the forum admins should be able to get some useful feedback from you.

Can we get back to the discussion now?

22 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I dont think so...

Because if you check page https://yobit.net/en/cryptotalk/ you can see that say " in Russian-speaking topics"...

So, you think there's no hope after all? Is the following quote nothing but a farce for you? Why do you think so?

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/?do=findComment&comment=14894956

Payment Update. 
Payment for posts in English section is temporarily completely disabled (in BTC and tokens) due to a large number of spammers (we may return it back after updating the quality assessment system).

Edited by kyoukage01

Well if it is about the payment then I wonder where you and all other commenting, were when there was the topic starter competition. Yes, they were paying Bitcoins. The same Bitcoins you are talking about right now. The best thing was that I was the only one to participate from the English Section{Few members made the topic in week 1 but from next all of them got vanished away in thin air.} I was fascinated about the project so I did that in week 1 but for the following week I write because it was competition and I had already gained the knowledge.

So, If you like writing only for payments then you can stop writing here because administration don't pay BITCOINS for your post but if it is what you love it then you can continue.

Talking about money and BITCOINS, Yes we are human and human love money and crypto is more than money so it is even more lovable and the motivating factor for me and for others too. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 7/4/2021 at 5:02 AM, kyoukage01 said:

As a side note, those campaigns turned out to be very profitable. That's usually not the case on rival forums because most of the campaigns are scams that won't pay. And for some reason, every campaign in here paid out from what i can tell.

I haven't done the math on how much i invested on the projects and how much i got just from sigs, but at least nominex is still making me happy.

In order to those campaigns come back we don't need as much of posters as we had, we just need quality posts from real people and conversation. Also spam needs to be taken care of some other way, it's pointless to fight bots with humans. Right now most of them seem to be gone but i am guessing that's just because they aren't making profits.

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Ridam said:

So, If you like writing only for payments then you can stop writing here because administration don't pay BITCOINS for your post but if it is what you love it then you can continue.

Exactly. People posting on Reddit (and any other non-crypto forums for that matter) usually don't get paid for posts but they do it anyway, because they want to and they love to. So why not we do it here as well?

10 hours ago, Ridam said:

Well if it is about the payment then I wonder where you and all other commenting, were when there was the topic starter competition. Yes, they were paying Bitcoins. The same Bitcoins you are talking about right now. The best thing was that I was the only one to participate from the English Section{Few members made the topic in week 1 but from next all of them got vanished away in thin air.} I was fascinated about the project so I did that in week 1 but for the following week I write because it was competition and I had already gained the knowledge.

Is is about this one?

Well, not everyone can write topics as well as others can 😁 . And that competition is controversial because one big winner was found to be cheating afterwards.

7 hours ago, rekter said:

In order to those campaigns come back we don't need as much of posters as we had, we just need quality posts from real people and conversation. Also spam needs to be taken care of some other way, it's pointless to fight bots with humans. Right now most of them seem to be gone but i am guessing that's just because they aren't making profits.

I see the mod finally commenting in the link below after all this time. What took him so long? 😂😂

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/55628-dialogue-with-the-administration/?do=findComment&comment=15615788

Looks like members need a few more months of waiting or so if we were to take that announcement at face value. What happens to this section in the meantime is going to be the tricky part. Posting/updating crypto-related topics and discussions to make this section more active is now left in the hands of the rest of us who are still posting here.

As for the issue with spammers, I personally am enjoying the general peace and quiet at the moment. Not unlike a few months ago where us spam reporters are gagging with the sheer number of shitposts being churned out every hour of everyday 🤣 . Here's to hoping the new policy in the making will finally address the spam issue 🥂 .

Edited by kyoukage01
easter egg added
  • +3 2

2 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Is is about this one?

Well, not everyone can write topics as well as others can 😁 . And tha

NO bro it was longtime back. I am talking about this competition held recently. You can check it out and you will understand clearly what I mean:classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:.

Along with the 100Kusdt competition there was another small competition for creating post about chia. I don't know why but none was there to talk about it at that time either it is because the payment has stopped and they thought I shouldn't check the forum from now or they don't like CHIA project. 

Spoiler

2 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Exactly. People posting on Reddit (and any other non-crypto forums for that matter) usually don't get paid for posts but they do it anyway, because they want to and they love to. So why not we do it here as well?

Yes, I was thinking the same and if huge number of members start posting then there are many other ways we can make money here like people are doing it on reddit and other forum in which the forum itself doesn't pay a single penny. The main thing is to increase the engagement just like you mentioned. Let's ne optimistic towards this.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 7/5/2021 at 1:46 PM, kyoukage01 said:

Then what are you doing here, talking to me with your posts? 😒 You're trying to do a discussion with me, right?

I'm taking a neutral approach to this discussion, while you think I'm being too optimistic. If that is what you think, then suit yourself. But try not to make it too personal, like I'm THE only person left on the forum.

And you do realize that activities on this forum is not just limited to posting discussions, right? There are also crypto-related announcements by mods we can read (with Google Translate if necessary), although they are currently more active in the Russian section.

As for the rest of your comments directed to me on that post (and any more succeeding ones on your next), I'm not going to answer them anymore because we'll only go off-topic and personal at this point. I'm not going to repeat myself, like what you're trying to say.

Discussion should to be interesting right? Hm, why then do I get bored... :classic_dry:

Yes, that one. Would you mind updating it along with your elaborate analysis and future prospects for the token? At least the forum admins should be able to get some useful feedback from you.

Can we get back to the discussion now?

You talking (ask me) about that and you ask me to get back to discussion? :classic_dry:

So, you think there's no hope after all? Is the following quote nothing but a farce for you? Why do you think so?

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/?do=findComment&comment=14894956

How things looked, no. Two months without update, activity has dropped etc.

But now is different situation, moderator share some info which is promising.

That is it.

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Ridam said:

NO bro it was longtime back. I am talking about this competition held recently. You can check it out and you will understand clearly what I mean:classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:.

Oh, that one. Sorry, I was (and still) am too ignorant of the whole Chia thing so I didn't paid any particular attention to that whole section. I still wouldn't like to post there, but at least I should be able to read some info especially Desais' links if I have the time.

15 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

You talking (ask me) about that and you ask me to get back to discussion? :classic_dry:

There is a reason why I tried to resolve the other comments first, then put that "Can we get back to the discussion now?" question at the bottom of that post. If I left that question on top of that post first, then that would be truly weird.

No further comment on that one.

How things looked, no. Two months without update, activity has dropped etc.

But now is different situation, moderator share some info which is promising.

That is it.

Now at least we all know that the admins/moderators haven't fully abandoned this section yet.

We should expect more forum changes in the upcoming months before the 1st anniversary of the TALK token's open trading. Or at least I think so. Because this forum must have something to show to token investors how it's improved and how it's going to reflect on the token price. TALK tokens and this forum are intertwined, after all.

Edited by kyoukage01

8 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

No further comment on that one.

Thanks, you go too much off topic. You can comment on this topic:

8 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Now at least we all know that the admins/moderators haven't fully abandoned this section yet.

We should expect more forum changes in the upcoming months before the 1st anniversary of the TALK token's open trading. Or at least I think so. Because this forum must have something to show to token investors how it's improved and how it's going to reflect on the token price. TALK tokens and this forum are intertwined, after all.

+1

I been talking about it for a long time, but some members dont understand that obvious.

Every token/coin must to have purpose, and if that is only investbox to get 1% more tokens what can you expect?

Only that price drop, plus there are tokens which members get from forum and that is more pressure on price.

Only thing which can affect good on talk token price is that token get purpose.

• +2 1

I been talking about it for a long time, but some members dont understand that obvious.

Every token/coin must to have purpose, and if that is only investbox to get 1% more tokens what can you expect?

Only that price drop, plus there are tokens which members get from forum and that is more pressure on price.

Only thing which can affect good on talk token price is that token get purpose.

1% TALK token interest rate + easy-to-achieve 100 posts to start forum spamming. Yes, the perfect recipe for TALK tokens to plunge down to what it is today. Sad.

If drastic measures such as temporarily stopping BTC/token payments in this section and/or increasing the required token investments to the current 123456 investbox would have been done much sooner, the price drop wouldn't have been this grave of a situation. *sigh* It really has to become [1 sat = 1 TALK] before things start moving, huh? Pretty much late at this point, and the chances of the token reaching its first-day trading price level within a couple of years is close to zero. Unless the real solid features of the token like maximum supply value and token-burning are to be publicly shown.

Until the token finally reach its desired value, BTC payments for posting probably won't stop (currently for the Russian section, and for the English section should payments here are to be restored). IMO, BTC payments only exist because token price has gone crap at some point.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

1% TALK token interest rate + easy-to-achieve 100 posts to start forum spamming. Yes, the perfect recipe for TALK tokens to plunge down to what it is today. Sad.

If drastic measures such as temporarily stopping BTC/token payments in this section and/or increasing the required token investments to the current 123456 investbox would have been done much sooner, the price drop wouldn't have been this grave of a situation. *sigh* It really has to become [1 sat = 1 TALK] before things start moving, huh? Pretty much late at this point, and the chances of the token reaching its first-day trading price level within a couple of years is close to zero. Unless the real solid features of the token like maximum supply value and token-burning are to be publicly shown.

Until the token finally reach its desired value, BTC payments for posting probably won't stop (currently for the Russian section, and for the English section should payments here are to be restored). IMO, BTC payments only exist because token price has gone crap at some point.

I write about that long time ago, and write some suggestions too like for example to change type of investbox plan. Example, two investbox plans one to be new type (that you can not close) with 1% daily and second old type (you can close) but with only 0.1% daily and maybe some actions like to buy TALK/BTC 10 times (like some other investbox plans) etc. I understand that investbox attracts investors but it would attract them more if talk token have purpose not just investbox.

About price, it is a matter of time when will talk token drop on ETH market. For example, yesterday value of buy wall at 1sat was around 0.16 BTC and currently is around 0.096 BTC.

And interesting thing is that I dont see 24h volume (TALK/BTC) at all (0BTC)...

Anyhow, hope that soon something will be changed because this only leads that price drop.

• +2 1

Friend I was also removed from the payment system but I messages admin & he reconnected.  I think forum admin  will kindly re-enable payments for all good friends in this forum so there will be always hope imho. I'm checking this forum after a long time & I don't see so many members like before. 

I think so.  The people who work here work in a very nice way.  Because the money that is paid to work here, we can use our family or other work.  So here's what to expect.  It is hoped that where we work we will benefit and that we will be able to achieve success in family and financially.

Because of some user's payment for english section was stopped from a long time before . i am not used forum's for just payment , we can gain good knowledge about market , we can improve our english skill here , forum keep updates us from new crypto currency launched in market . 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 7/3/2021 at 12:31 AM, abualez said:

After we have been removed from the forum campaign, is there any hope of earning bitcoins from this forum?

I think you should have to improve you content in cryptotalk and after that you have to talk with forum admins about restoring your payment . It depends upon the admins .

On 9/30/2021 at 7:38 PM, gourav789 said:

Because of some user's payment for english section was stopped from a long time before . i am not used forum's for just payment , we can gain good knowledge about market , we can improve our english skill here , forum keep updates us from new crypto currency launched in market . 

Yes you are right but lots of member leave the cryptotalk because they are not getting the cryptotalk payment . Now the forum have only 30 to 50 active users . 

If you want to earn you can join the bounty campaign they will pay you . 

I am currently working on HovR signature campaign . You join the campaign in bounty section .