What strategy do you use when buying crypto? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What strategy do you use when buying crypto?

There's only one good strategy everybody tends to use in the crypto market, buying when prices are low is best because there are lots of chances to make profit, but buying in a bullish market is bad because the price might fall any time soon .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/10/2020 at 12:33 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

we have to set our own limits low ones to buy and high ones to sell to, however I accumulate / buy bitcoins in small doses,I think it's the best strategy for now, after the halving we'll see ...

The best strategy I can still suggest, buy cryptocurrency when it's price is very low in the market.I think extremely price bleeding condition for some potential cryptocoin is the best time to buy and hold them to expect profits later. 

On 5/15/2020 at 10:30 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

I used to buy bitcoin when it's price is very low. Then I keep them in my wallet and holding until the price of bitcoin is increase then I start invest and sell bitcoin in situational price. 

Yes I think that yourstrategy is great and very useful because I think that it is wise to buy cryptocurrencies when the price is low because you will only spend a little amount of money compared when you will gonna be earning with your investments

I used my three kind of trading strategies for crypto market investment portfolios management one is short term, long term and medium term investment. And for this I waited for pure dip of crypto market for buying at lowest prices and then waiting at least four weeks for earnings profit from 25% to 100% on investment. 

On 1/2/2020 at 6:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

When do you buy bitcoin ? When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling? Do you buy only after bull market starts? Do you just accumulate in small amounts often? Do you buy in one large amount? Your thoughts please ?

Well, I only buy bitcoin when only if its price is very low. I always buy even if it is not a start of bull run. I buy when I think it is a good time to buy. Also, I only accumulate small amounts because I am not only buying bitcoin, so I just spend low amount to bitcoin and small amount to other coins that I am using.

Mostly I'm buy coins at low level prices and sale when it reach my targets price . I'm also buy when market start pumping . Newsbased coins are also very good to make profit.

Welcome my friend
It starts when you do a classic analysis of nuts, which is a type of chart, stock and financial pairs analysis, and a person buys and sells according to this analysis.
Some also follow the basic analysis and other methods of analysis, and some of them buy and sell investment for long periods

It is very simple,  I buy my cryptocurrency when the price of that particular coin is down and hold for a long time until the price goes up again before I sell. That's the basic rules of buying and selling of a coin.

On 2/18/2020 at 2:29 PM, vhannah said:

I personally do buy bitcoin at any time, but mostly it had always been when it was at low price so when there is a slight upward movement in it, then I will exchange the little profit I got from it to other alt coin for investing, especially in ethereum I have a good of profit now that the price of ethereum reached the high of 280 usd

Same here I buy bitcoin when the price is very cheap and affordable then I'm going to sell it when the price goes up so I can earn profit then I'm going to repeat the process. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Simple strategy, buy when people sell and sell when they start buying and try to buy from the lowest possible level in the currency, but it is very required that you always divide your capital.

I always follow basic strategy, I buys bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies whenever it's price goes down. I looked the cryptocurrencies market and do some technical analysis by which I can predict that how much profit I can make after some specified time. And also I always buy in small amount so that if loss happens then it can be affordable.

I do not have a specific strategy, I only watch specific currencies that I buy at the bottom and when I reach 50% profit I sell

• +3 1

First you need to know the market, next is you need to understand it. You also need to know what coin do you want to buy in order to trade, invest ,gamble or even hold for the future. Every coin's value depends on its demand so you need what other buyers also wants because they will be the buyer of cryptocurrency. Check the current status of the coins and better buy when it is in laylow and sell it when its demand strikes again. That's how I consider when buying crypto.

• +1 2

Probably, this is the most common! And the most common. The fact is that I buy bitcoin for $ 4,000, and then sell it for $ 9,000, thereby leaving 120% plus. Of course, you need to wait a long time, but it's worth it!

The best and suitable strategies to adopt is to buy only when the prices are cheap and affordable at the market in order to make profits. Study the prices fluctuations, the total volume and last choose good coins that's value coins to earn you profits.

Actually I don't have that strategy of buying cryptocurrency, the thing that you need to understand and remember when buying cryptocurrency is the value of the cryptocurrency, always observe the market and the movement of cryptocurrency and then buy the cryptocurrency if that is already low.

Actually I don't have that strategy of buying cryptocurrency, the thing that you need to understand and remember when buying cryptocurrency is the value of the cryptocurrency, always observe the market and the movement of cryptocurrency and then buy the cryptocurrency if that is already low.

On 1/2/2020 at 5:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community i want to ask you all what strategy do you use when buying crypto? When do you buy bitcoin ? When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling? Do you buy only after bull market starts? Do you just accumulate in small amounts often? Do you buy in one large amount? Your thoughts please ?

My strategy is when buying crypto, I buy when the price of the crypto we buy goes down, for example I buy bitcoin when the price goes down, buy as much as I can and then keep it for a long period of time, if the price of bitcoin goes up, I will sell it.

I just do a lot of good reserch for in the end its going to work perfect for me , to really read and look for people who understand the same is really important for in the end the work is not yet over untill we understand what we are doing, so thats the case so we are all defining tooks that cannot be well established in some cases, I read a lot so to me I can understand when a coin is about to be taken

• +1 1

From my experience there is no solid strategy that works best for cryptocurrency trading. You can be an expert yet lose some investment. But you can perform some thorough research on the market to ascertain a good level of confidence in a particular coin and how it performs on the market then just wait till a drop in price, buy at low price and sell at high price.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

For me, I do not have a special strategy when I buy cryptocurrencies or bitcoins, all I do is constantly monitor the movement of the crypto market and then buy currencies when their price drops.

• +1 1

Simply rely on technical or classical analysis to identify support and resistance points and trade on the basis of one general trend Trading is the spot in order to avoid small or daily fluctuations in the price.

• +1 1

The best strategy to use while buying any crypto is making sure you buy at low prize and hold untill the prize get to a higher amount before you sell for bigger profit but you also have to make sure the coin you invested are good with potential so that you won't hold longer.

• +2 1

there is a general rule in trading which is "buy low, sell high" , normally this is true but this doesn't  mean to buy any currency with low  price , this thing change from a currency to another , when dealing with a popular currency like bitcoin it is ok to do that since its price always increasing but other currencies need to be studied well before taking any step with it since demand and supply for it is not always stable

• +1 1

Mate the better way that i do is to place of 35% and i live it then i continue with my personal job. After my order reaches i will going to look how my trade is going and i will collect my profit.

• +1 1

My strategy is to buy crypto when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. I think this is the strategy of most traders, because buying at a low price certainly minimizes the risk of loss, I am currently collecting cryptos little by little to save time, and when the price is high I will sell them.

• Useful or interesting 1