What strategy do you use when buying crypto? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What strategy do you use when buying crypto?

Companions and cryptic networks All I have to ask you is which system do you use to buy cryptocurrencies? When do you buy Bit Coin? When are the costs incredibly low and others sell alarms? Do you buy after positive trends have started marketing? Do you regularly collect in limited quantities? Do you shop in large quantities? Please, your music

when really bitcoin prices goes down some peoples sell their bitcoins but when the price down we buy its really good strategy and good trader also do the same think when the bitcoin accumulated this prices, and so many people sell their coin and got panic to sell this coins but we need some patients to buy this coins.

I buy in one large quantity during a sharp decline in prices when most run to sell their coins, for me this is the best option because almost all the coins I buy I keep for more than 7 months and wait for the price to rise.

On 1/2/2020 at 4:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community i want to ask you all what strategy do you use when buying crypto? When do you buy bitcoin ? When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling? Do you buy only after bull market starts? Do you just accumulate in small amounts often? Do you buy in one large amount? Your thoughts please ?

I think you are a begginer person in investment sector. Question answer can't help you so much. I advice you to watch some tutorial about trading and follow some influencers.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

the best strategy is first to study which coin is good to invest by observing its nature. then buy if and only if it is at its relatively low price the. wait for its value to rise again to sell it this time

I use the Ichimoku indicator, it is available in the stormgein platform. When clouds converge in a certain area with the price, the probability of a price rebound is very high. And I am buying.

Monitor the coins you want and purchase them when their prices drop. To earn profits, trade or hold them until their value increases.

When buying crypto currency especially to those coin that is not really good or don't have good reputation then there will be a lot ways like using different analysis.

• Useful or interesting 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

There are several important strategies that I like to follow .. One of them is not to put all the money in one currency, distribute the capital in several wallets, buy in small quantities, and monitor the rise and fall of currencies

I always buy crypto when prices go down.  Because at that time I could buy a lot of crypto at a low price.  Which is very good in my business.  And I always follow this strategy.  Following this strategy can help me a lot.

On 2/27/2020 at 10:30 AM, Razan alikac said:

There are several important strategies that I like to follow .. One of them is not to put all the money in one currency, distribute the capital in several wallets, buy in small quantities, and monitor the rise and fall of currencies

That more or less summarises it indeed. I invest in a mix of currencies (BTC plus the major alt coins), and transfer a fixed amount of EUR to the exchange each month. Then, on a week by week basis, I decide whether I want to buy or not.

So far, I have only sold when I wanted to use my profits for buying something, e.g. a new wristwatch or other (expensive) purchases. For the rest, I am in it for the long term (years).

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

i simply using online exchangers and buying these days ,thanks for being here and for sharing your love.i want to buy with my bank but that is not possible here.

I do not expect any high or low prices to buy bitcoin. I always buy as soon as I have free money. In the long run, any investment in bitcoin will be profitable.

I personally like to use some indicators while buying crypto its helps me a lot personally.and its helps at the time of selling the currency 

Okay I'm not always buying coins, but the only currency I have is strategy, and it's Bitcoin, I buy Bitcoin when its price is dumping or well named. Some may say I'm wasting money but it's not, it's not.  Buying coins at a low price is good yes yes it is kind of risky as it probably won't go up but I have taken a risk and if it takes time to hold on I am at  It will not be long and I have to wait to do more work more.

It is a perfect time to hoard some coins , regardless of price pumps and dumps as its likely to hits another peaks ones the helping takè place.Basically in this time as soon as the prices are low down . If crypto has good effect then you can easily buy bitcoin.

Welcome with me
When the market is low, price movement must be monitored to see the minimum level at which the price can remain, then it is necessary to purchase and store
Waiting for the market to rise to sell

my strategy is to buy cryptocurrencies at a low price ant then sell them when they have risen in price, i also trade with low amounts so as not to lose a lot of money since trading requires a good strategy in wich you can get a good return.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community i want to ask you all what strategy do you use when buying crypto? When do you buy bitcoin ? When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling? Do you buy only after bull market starts? Do you just accumulate in small amounts often? Do you buy in one large amount? Your thoughts please ?

I use the basic strategy in trading. I buy when the price goes low and sell when it goes up to a certain point, after of course, analysing the prices and the current situation. Is there any other strategy ?

I personally wait for the market to be bearish and all prices to be red in order to buy more Bitcoin. For example right now it's a great opportunity to buy more because the price just crashed in the last couple days 

I constantly monitor the movement of the market so that I can choose the appropriate time to buy when the price is low and I choose a suitable currency that has a good price and keep it until the price rises again This is simply the strategy

I always buy coins when the price goes down because i will sell them for profit when prices will rise again. You just have to be patient and you can double your coins when price will go up.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The first step is joining their communities, i prefer to buy banano coin, someone refer me to their group and they detail me the project and i always buy the coin because it has good future, and many rains in groups for it, i hold more than 50k from banano coin. Hope to arrive 1$ and the 50k BAN being 50k USD , maybe it happen or maybe not , but no lose my money, just holding without losing.

I think as simple traders we use a simple strategy when the Bitcoin price is lower than his last lowest price buy it, and when the price going up or rise a high price and is very profitable compared to the price you but it, so sell it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif