Bit Country - NFT metaverse - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lesnik_utsa

Bit Country - NFT metaverse

Website | GitHub | Telegram | Medium | Twitter

image.png

In the modern world, more and more emphasis is placed on decentralization, DAO and new technologies. It is no longer enough for society to simply unite into groups, communities to achieve its goals, and naturally there is a need to change the schemes of community management that we are used to

Bit Country is an open source project of the https://MVP.studio team, which combines the capabilities of WEB 3.0, NFT and DAO, giving everyone the opportunity to create their own virtual country, thereby empowering their communities in telegrams, twitter, etc. Each country will be decentralized, have its own economy, NFT objects (created by users) and be part of the blockchain network. Countries will be united into a common metaverse similar to the world we are used to, but with a playful touch in your web browser and the ability to trade NFT assets on a decentralized market

Bit Country Raises $ 4 Million in First Round of Funding

Continuum

Each country occupies a slot in the Continuum metaverse. Continuum, in turn, is community driven and all topography only appears through voting. New potential country slots become available through chain logic driven by already created countries and other ecosystem factors. As soon as a slot becomes available, it appears in the auction, where the highest bidder purchases the slot for their country. As soon as a country appears in the Continuum metaverse, it immediately begins to receive network rewards

After the creation of the country, develop the economy and increase the community, stimulating the most active of them, since as the community grows, your currency will increase in value on the exchange. Subsequently, both countries and individual NFT items can also be put up for auction, rewarding everyone who took an active part in the development

Tewai Chain

Polkadot - working on the Polkadot network allows for high resiliency and upgradeability without hard forks

DAO governance - NUUM coin holders shape the future of the entire network

NFT - Cross-chain compatibility makes it possible to exchange NFT items and tokens

EVM - provides developers with a compatible smart contract to create an application on our network

Gas Fee - Regulated Gas Fee balances value exchange and resource protection

Staking - stimulates the community and ensures network security

NUUM

NUUM will be the universal currency in the metaverse. It will be used for purchasing resources, staking, paying for gas, exchanging currencies and minting local tokens. Read more in the white paper

image.png

Pre-registration

WARNING
There are NO official public sales of Bit.Country. Please report any incidents to the team at hi@bit.country

Website | GitHub | Telegram | Medium | Twitter

Edited by lesnik_utsa
  • +5 2

595946989_moonbeam-logo(2).jpg.eaca25abe0c4299677c1e9972502f8e9.jpg 

A Polkadot Parachain [Designed for Developers]

AMBASSADORS| DISCORD JOIN ZEALY

The combination of WEB 3.0, NFT and DAO? Looking interesting. Is this project currently evolving to achieve the initial and fundamental goals? In overall, their plans and strategy are looking interesting and I will be following it 😉

• +5 1

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

The combination of WEB 3.0, NFT and DAO? Looking interesting. Is this project currently evolving to achieve the initial and fundamental goals? In overall, their plans and strategy are looking interesting and I will be following it 😉

image.png.58889f9abe0e8f56b07e8f4ddd60148f.png

The project is only at the beginning of its journey, but development is progressing rapidly. NFT is a huge opportunity and by the way, today there was information about the first rewards of the network collators.
The council will provide ratings based on the uptime of our metaverse testnet

• 🔥Level 1 NFT - Top 1
  • 🔥Level 2 NFT- Top 2 to 50
  • 🔥Level 3 NFT- Top 51 to 500

Soon I will launch my own node and post the relevant instructions here for the community

• +5 1

There are not many wrothwhile ecosystem i follow up to spores leading asian NFT marketplase. The combination of web  3.0 NFT and DAo?

18 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

Soon I will launch my own node and post the relevant instructions here for the community

Interesting !

I visited some of the links attached in the OP and looking the like the brilliant start. Keep updating this topic and I will be tracking it too. I have bookmarked it to visit repeatedly 😉 Good luck.

• +5 1

11 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Interesting !

I visited some of the links attached in the OP and looking the like the brilliant start. Keep updating this topic and I will be tracking it too. I have bookmarked it to visit repeatedly 😉 Good luck.

Thank you my friend. The team is really working and now there is an opportunity to compete for the ambassador in Bit Country. Ambassadors will be allocated lands and even entire countries in Continuum.

I have posted some links on how to apply for an ambassador and how to submit reports here

I also decided for myself that I will not launch the node yet, since currently there are more than 700 pending validators for 15 places

💫NUUM Test Coins💫

The Tewai network uses the NUUM coin, NUUM is part of the Bitcountry universe name - Continuum

Since the test is now underway, the coins are test ones - they will not go to the mainnet. But even now they can be used - for example, by spending a few NUUMs, you can rename your node and give it a more concise name. You can also nominate your NUUMs to current validators.

How do I get NUUM?

First you need to create a wallet. There are 2 options:

There are 2 official faucet for receiving NUUM (once a day):

• in the official discord channel in the #testnet faucet section by simply entering the command !drip <wallet address>
  • in the telegram channel https://t.me/BitCountryOfficialTG by entering the command /drip <wallet address>

Talking on my favs, not many to outline. I'm excited with Spores - that's what I find unique, leading Asian NFT marketplace. There're free NFT drops from notable & exclusive creators to users and LPs, NFT swap & wrapping across major blockchains (Ethereum, BSC, Cardano,etc), erasing market fragmentations etc. Would discuss

Build your parallel career at metaverse-career-academy

Bit Country together with Industry Connect offers the opportunity to study at the metaverse-career-academy

Metaverse Career Academy brings together the best training experts and people looking to gain additional knowledge

Use NUUM Coins as a tuition discount of 100 NUUM = $ 100

• 6 week course (Video + Live Workshops), 6-8 hours per week for classes and assignments
  • 4 week project internship (optional).
  • Leveraging community support to interact with mentors, fellow students and alumni via Discord
  • Lifetime community membership through our alumni network
  • Obtaining certificates of education 

For a discount, you must indicate in the form on the site information about your NUUM coins and wait for further instructions 

https://www.industryconnect.org/metaverse-career-academy/

On 25.06.2021 at 08:37, Whited35 said:

Bit Country - analysis and perspectives

Hello everyone - today I decided to think about what Bit Country can give to the crypto world and us and how promising the project may be. We can say that this blog will reflect my thoughts out loud. I myself try to get into the ambassadors of the metaverse, but in general I promise to be objective

Why is it beneficial to be an ambassador?

For myself, I decided for sure that you need to always be in front of the train, or at least be in it, so I began to study various projects at the stage of their inception and study them as deeply as possible. Among other things, early followers always have pluses and are supported by devs - so if you do not see yourself as ambassadors, then at least join the social groups of the project in order to count on airdrops in the future:

If we consider Bit Country, then NFTs are possible for early adopters, lands in the future NFT metaverse with the possibility of selling them, various prizes and other surprises (according to the developers). You can never know exactly what will come of it, but at least subscribing is not difficult, but there is a chance to count on an airdrop

What is already there?

Since the market offers us a lot of projects, then of course we need to make a selection. What Bit Country boasts - is there a working product?

Of course, now there is no working product, only preparatory work is underway to build the metaverse. Since the product will be decentralized, everything will work on its own blockchain network - a test network has just been launched, contests for designers are being launched and the selection of ambassadors is underway. That is, there is an active phase of preparation for the implementation of the metaverse

If you look at github, then here too we see a lot of activity and this indicator makes me immensely happy - since the team is constantly updating the documentation, blockchain, etc

image.png.1844afca8e6d32495a984fe505b0e806.png 

Also, a big plus for the project is that $ 4 million was received from the seed district for the development of the project. Bit Country has every chance of becoming a successful and, most importantly, a demanded "game" - since there is a combination of NFT, games, society and new technologies

Of course, everything that has been conceived still needs to be implemented and this will take time and the help of the community, but something tells me that it will be so ...

• +5 1

15 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

Why is it beneficial to be an ambassador?

Looking like you have performed a depth research before diving into this project. Some projects make the scam exit by puting so many users and investors at the risk. I have reviewed the basic things of this project and I did not see any problem. 

If anybody interested in it, they might perform the basic reserch first like team behind the project, nature of the project, etc. 

• +5 1

🔥Retweet Contest🔥

small.jpg.966fc6dcff23cbfa16f7048bd95b395b.jpg

Retweet contest started today with the opportunity to win 200 NUUM test coins and 100 USDT

Conditions: like, quote and tag 3 friends on this tweet:

Soon test coins NUUM can be spent on opening blind boxes !!!

🔥Great news - our Blind Box Campaign will be made available to the public on July-13th, 10:00PM UTC+0

💫2 hours earlier, on July-13th, 8:00PM UTC+0 , we will make some boxes available to current ambassador candidates and collator node operators. This is to honor their past commitment - https://twitter.com/BitDotCountry/status/1414867970510057474

The rule is confirmed that you need to join projects as early as possible !!!

image.png.14a274767a876c05e23a1782def63c2a.png

Friends - the so-called Blind Box games from Bit Country started yesterday. This is the first phase of such games where the community is invited to participate in the event and receive prizes, including:

• Test coins NUUM
  • KSM Coins
  • NFT

Details https://bitcountry.medium.com/blind-box-campaign-82fe13013c92

The process can no longer be stopped - the first screenshots of BitCountry development appeared

E7fUVCvVcAAv0Zd?format=jpg&name=small

Alpha Screen Preview 0.1

In your BitCountry you will have your own land blocks (divisible) and an interactive map with a 3D metaverse behind!

Great article about Bit Country on the largest site hackernoon.com

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.2aeaaef5ffe1de46721da70b11f88439.jpg

• Why Metaverses are the Next Big Trend After NFTs
  • The ICO Hype And The Death of McAfee
  • The IEOs Never Excelled The ICOs
  • DeFi Is Cool, But There Is An Alternative Opinion
  • The Hype Surrounding NFTs
  • Enter: The Metaverse

Be sure to read friends - https://hackernoon.com/why-metaverses-are-the-next-big-trend-after-nfts-p8v37md

Edited by lesnik_utsa

This project impresses with its scale. It turns out that the NUUM token is a service token with which all actions in the metaverse will be performed?
Another question is, how many tokens will the distributed development team have? I didn't see this in the screenshot.

• +4 1

There is more information about tokenomics, the distribution of lands in the metaverse, investors and the development of the game itself - I advise you to familiarize yourself with this documentation base and not miss the most important - https://metaverse-network.gitbook.io/bit-country/

I also remind you that there is an ambassador campaign in which it is not too late to join

photo_2021-10-09_22-42-56.thumb.jpg.799fc2e6879dacebd274221cca929414.jpg

• +4 1

On 10.10.2021 at 00:04, lesnik_utsa said:

There is more information about tokenomics, the distribution of lands in the metaverse, investors and the development of the game itself - I advise you to familiarize yourself with this documentation base and not miss the most important - https://metaverse-network.gitbook.io/bit-country/

I also remind you that there is an ambassador campaign in which it is not too late to join

Thanks for the link to the metaverse reference, now I have a lot of questions about this project.
I also wanted to know if you are participating in the ambassador program for this project? Will I be able to participate in time if I start doing this now?

• +2 1

34 minutes ago, Dagamand007 said:

Thanks for the link to the metaverse reference, now I have a lot of questions about this project.
I also wanted to know if you are participating in the ambassador program for this project? Will I be able to participate in time if I start doing this now?

Of course, you can take advantage of this now and become an ambassador for this project. I myself want to become an ambassador, but now there is a competitive scheme. There is a leaderboard, but no ambassadors. So you can use my Russian-language instruction https://golos.id/ru--kriptovalyuty/@lesnik.utsa/bit-country-stanovimsya-ambassadorami?invite=lesnik.utsa

• +5 1

16 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

Of course, you can take advantage of this now and become an ambassador for this project. I myself want to become an ambassador, but now there is a competitive scheme. There is a leaderboard, but no ambassadors. So you can use my Russian-language instruction https://golos.id/ru--kriptovalyuty/@lesnik.utsa/bit-country-stanovimsya-ambassadorami?invite=lesnik.utsa

Great, thank you for the tip. Now I will be able to try myself in this project, of course, if I have enough knowledge and time.

• +2 1

Great news - BitCountry subsidiary network Bit.Country Pioneer is getting ready to start crowdloan. What crowdloan is and the conditions for locking your KSMs can be found in the official post https://bitcountry.medium.com/bit-country-pioneer-crowdloan-on-kusama-2acb5cde9f85

Personally, I am going to participate in this event for several reasons. This is the prospect of the project and the promised buns in the form of NFT lands and a possible allocation to the sale. Don't miss this event friends !!!

0*uI-vb0t9jb6xZ1L5.png

Crowdloan is now accessible via the Zenlink Bridge. This is a great opportunity to join now by locking your KSM and additionally get another ZLK

Here is the official partnership news https://medium.com/bit-country/zenlink-slotvault-has-integrated-bit-country-pioneer-and-offers-up-to-40-000-zlk-7e08d76104f0

1*6uE92lhN-TK8PWQFWRjZAQ.png

I don't know what is the progress of this project as it is also attempting to deal with the next level's digital world i.e. Metaverse. Anyway, I have found, most people are getting confused with the terms Web 3.0 and Metaverse so it is essential to make things clear first. I think this article https://experty.io/web-3-0-vs-metaverse-similarities-and-differences can be helpful for all beginners who have no ideas about how the NFT of the crypto sphere is getting tuned with the Metaverse technology.