R.I.P John McAfee: a famous crypto advisor - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MrSpasybo

R.I.P John McAfee: a famous crypto advisor

McAfee made headlines in the crypto space and mainstream media for a July 2017 prediction that the price of Bitcoin (BTC) would reach $500,000 by 2020. When the price of the crypto asset looked even more bullish in November 2017, McAfee doubled down, claiming that BTC would reach $1 million by 2021.

Source: Remembering John McAfee: Computer programmer and crypto evangelist dead at 75

I was a fan of McAfee back in 2017 when he advertised a lot of potential new crypto projects, such as Electroneum ETN. I was also an opponent of McAfee when he abused his popularity for projects that lacked transparency in 2018-2019. But in the end, we still have to admit that McAfee in 2017 is like ElonMusk in 2021. They are both big influencers in the crypto market.

OK, goodbye McAfee, maybe his work for the crypto market will be remembered more than the antivirus he created. In the future, I think the time will come when our children will learn about blockchain & crypto in schools, and McAfee will be mentioned again as the first to speak out in favor of this new financial sector.

• +5 1

R.I.P McAfee and thanks for your contribution in the crypto and technology sphere. He involved in so many fraudulent activities but his all contributions were not bad for this world. McAfee antivirus, still one of the best software to block the potentially dangerous virus and users will be remembering him for this contribution. 

Sign in to follow this