The best crypto events in your opinion? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

The best crypto events in your opinion?

We are very close to the "London Hard Fork" from which a hybrid system of Tip and Basefee for Ethereum blockchain network is expected to implement so everyone is talking about the EIP-1559 proposal and ETH 2.0 but there should be other special events like these in the crypto and the blockchain sphere. So I would like to know your personal opinions:
What are the best upcoming crypto events which would make huge sense in the crypto world? 

• +1 2
  • +4 2

Right now I am way more bullish on the ETH and the reason for this is the London hard fork. The long waited eth gas fee problem which was stopping small scale investors to use the ETH chain will stop and the scalability is going to increase huge. Moreover, for the first time Ethereum is becoming deflationary so I assume the demand for ETH and ETH products will be skyrocketing causing the spike in the price of the ETH.

Also, I have read the tweet of CZ about the BNB burning, I exactly don't remember the date but I think it was around 17-18 JULY. I am sure the BNB is going to give massive gains again like previously after this burning.

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The best proposal is the trading becasue if you are going to start the trading in the crypto market you can make good money through that and this is true and in the market so many peoples will make good money through that.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/8/2021 at 6:22 PM, Ridam said:

Also, I have read the tweet of CZ about the BNB burning, I exactly don't remember the date but I think it was around 17-18 JULY. I am sure the BNB is going to give massive gains again like previously after this burning.

It is expected to burn BNB in between 15-18th July you might check his Tweet from his official Tweet handle. It is also one of the special moment to wait as I am a BNB holder. I think, there could be 30% upsurge in BNB price after burning 20% BNB from the BNB circulation. 

Kindly check this tweet reply: 

On 7/14/2021 at 6:08 PM, Muniya76 said:

The best offer in my opinion is trading because if you start trading in the crypto market you can make good money through it and it is true and so many people in the market can make good money through it that you can't even imagine

I am taling about the best crypto events in your opinion that's my expections in this thread. Please make sure to check the original post once again. You need to know the exact matter of the discussions first. 

For many years, the cryptocurrency industry and user base in China have been among the most active sectors in the world. Since last January, addresses believed to be controlled by users in China have received more than $150 million in cryptocurrencies, and are in It is second only to the United States.
But China's position as a cryptocurrency superpower could change, as recent events indicate that the Chinese government is making unremitting efforts to steer the nation away from traditional decentralized cryptocurrencies.
This coincides with China's moves to launch the digital yuan, as it could improve the government's ability to manage the economy, but at the same time raises investors' concerns about the possibility of it becoming a financial control tool, so I see a decision appears in the horizon to ban cryptocurrency trading by the Chinese government.

I thing the best crypto events is halving bitcoin, after halving price bitcoin and the whole market move up top, may make good money, it is very important event for the entire crypto market. It's time to invest in crypto before the halving.

• +1 2

Телеграм канал про Крипту: https://t.me/CheZteRR

------------------------------------------------------

Помогу заработать другим в своём телеграм канале. Всем профитов!

18 hours ago, Avaz1k said:

I thing the best crypto events is halving bitcoin, after halving price bitcoin and the whole market move up top, may make good money, it is very important event for the entire crypto market. It's time to invest in crypto before the halving.

True, of course, halfing is a significant event in the bitcoin blockchain, which well stimulates its price to the top. But it happens that it is bitcoin that is growing and altcoins are standing still, let's say as now. During the launch of the ETF.

November 30 - December 1, 2021, a world-class cryto conference was held in Miami (Florida, USA). It brought the world of fashion, art and creativity together with the future of finance. This major conference was dedicated to NFT and DeFi. The participants presented their crypto projects and startups. There were digital fashion and the NFT gallery, with over 40 artists showcasing their work.

The conference consisted of 3 stages:

1) NFT con Stage from Gala Games;

2) DeFi Summit from Bitcoin Latinum;

3) ALPHA Stage 4 - Proof of Workshop.

Among the sponsors of the conference there were the main leaders and developers of the crypto industry.

It is a very important crypto event in the world.

Grand time: launchpad

On 7/13/2021 at 8:45 PM, khan22 said:

The best proposal is the trading becasue if you are going to start the trading in the crypto market you can make good money through that and this is true and in the market so many peoples will make good money through that.

Yes you are right trading but the miners want easy money like mining I am also a miner and before Ethereum 2.0 update mining with GPU . But now the profiblity is very low . So now mining with Asic is best answer to this problem .