GRAND TIME: a promising platform for self-realization and earnings - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oksana Ksyusha

GRAND TIME: a promising platform for self-realization and earnings

Site   LinkedIn   Twitter   Facebook   Instagram

The GRAND TIME project is promising and unique in its kind. It has many interesting features.

Mission of the project: raising awareness and involvement of all people in the world of crypto assets. The project is accessible and interesting for the participants with the possibility of self-realization. Considering that at this rather early stage there is a platform for self-development (schools, supports, editorial offices, news channels in different languages), this project is able to attract and train people from different countries of the world in cryptocurrency knowledge from scratch. Therefore, it is multinational and promising.

The GRAND TIME project has a smart-contract written on the Ethereum blockchain:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x4911F8CebD546ef805E81Dd0B0084A90D11a7688

There is a White Paper, according to which the project develops step by step:

https://grandtime.org/documents/Grand-Time-White-Paper-V1-en.pdf

The GRAND TIME project is promoted through social mining. 10 million GRANDs are "born" daily, the unused balance burns out at the end of the day. Therefore, GRAND will always be in short supply.

In the near future, there will be a prepared launchpad. It will be self-managed and the GRAND token will be traded directly on the GRAND TIME platform. For this, work is actively underway to introduce new expanded functionality and prepare a team to support transactions.

Also in the GRAND TIME project we plan:

- creating our own exchange,

- creation of a GRAND terminal,

- holding an NFT auction,

- creating a GRAND wallet,

- creating our own social network,

- creating our application;

- creation of a GRAND community and much more.

Thus, GRAND TIME is not just a website, it is a whole platform that will include huge functionality and great opportunities for development.

Also the project has environmental function, which is very important for the preservation of our green planet for future generations. Social mining does not require huge energy capacities and therefore is environmentally friendly.

Yes, now there are many projects on the market and a huge supply of tokens and coins. But the GRAND TIME eco-project is really unique and special: it not only involves an unlimited number of participants, it grows and develops due to their initiative, solidarity, dedication, faith in the success of the project and team spirit! Here you can express yourself and fulfill yourself! This makes the project interesting and very promising! And we will prove that a close-knit team is the foundation of success in the cryptocurrency world!

If you are interested in this project, you can follow the link to the Uniswap exchange, where the GRAND token is traded (GRAND / ETH pair):

https://v2.info.uniswap.org/token/0x4911f8cebd546ef805e81dd0b0084a90d11a7688

IMG_20210620_000829_018.jpg

The project is interesting and already attracts the attention of bloggers:

There is the project team:

IMG_20210808_123708_314_resize_39.jpg

Edited by Oksana Ksyusha
  • +5 3

Grand time: launchpad

Hello to everybody!

I wrote before that token GRAND is situated on the platform Ethereum, and it is the pair GRAND/ETH on the Uniswap exhange. So fluctuations of Ether influence on the price of our token GRAND because it is too young. I hope that in the near future, when our liquidity pool will be larger and there will be much more participants in the project, our GRAND wouldn't be such independent on the fluctuations of the other crypto assets.

Friends, and what do you think about this?

Hello to everybody! The project GRAND TIME is preparing to launchpad. It will be spent on the own platform. Now the team of advisors is  training, there is large work of programmers, administrators and the whole GRAND team. Don't miss the token launchpad!

• Useful or interesting 1

I completely agree with the author, it is a very interesting project. I found out about it in February 2021 and became its member. Thanks to the project, I learn a lot of new things for myself. During my work here, I managed to build my own structure of more than 70 people. The structure continues to grow. I was trained at the school of advisors. I study at the School of Marketing. Earning money in the project, I study and receive bonuses from the platform.

• +5 1

On 23.06.2021 at 22:51, Oksana Ksyusha said:

Hello to everybody!

I wrote before that token GRAND is situated on the platform Ethereum, and it is the pair GRAND/ETH on the Uniswap exhange. So fluctuations of Ether influence on the price of our token GRAND because it is too young. I hope that in the near future, when our liquidity pool will be larger and there will be much more participants in the project, our GRAND wouldn't be such independent on the fluctuations of the other crypto assets.

Friends, and what do you think about this?

I'm sure! With an increase in the number of community members, an increase in the liquidity pool, Grand will  be probably more stable. The upcoming launchpad will also have a positive impact on the growth dynamics. The launchpad is planned at a time favorable for its holding - after the stabilization of the cryptocurrency market, on its rise.

• +5 1

Yes, the project is really very interesting, promising and for everyone. You can find information in Instagram, Facebook, Medium, TikTok, VK and others. Also you can get consultations using the link to the GrandTime platform. You are welcome. 

If you have some questions, please ask me here!

Friends, in our GRAND TIME project have just started marketing training course. Every participant can take part in it. After this course they will promote our project and find investors for the launchpad. 

12 hours ago, Oksana Ksyusha said:

Friends, in our GRAND TIME project have just started marketing training course. Every participant can take part in it. After this course they will promote our project and find investors for the launchpad. 

A good idea. Knowledge in marketing is always useful, and knowledge plus practice is priceless. Attracting investors is important for the development of the project

Hello, friends! Now in GRAND TIME project the launchpad is preparing! In total, 1 Billion GRAND tokens will be offered for sale during the launchpad. There is an education courses for advisors on the platform and marketing school. Watch the news, the launchpad will begin soon!

• +5 1

1 час назад, Oksana Ksyusha said:

‎ Здравствуйте, друзья! Сейчас в проекте GRAND TIME готовится стартовая площадка! Всего на стартовой площадке будет предложено 1 миллиард токенов GRAND. Существует учебные курсы для консультантов на платформе и маркетинговой школы. Смотреть новости, стартовая площадка начнется в ближайшее время!‎

Thank you very much. I signed up for training courses for consultants on the platform. Marketing school is next.

‎ Здравствуйте, друзья! Сейчас в проекте GRAND TIME готовится стартовая площадка! Всего на стартовой площадке будет предложено 1 миллиард токенов GRAND. Существует учебные курсы для консультантов на платформе и маркетинговой школы. Смотреть новости, стартовая площадка начнется в ближайшее время!‎

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Oksana Ksyusha said:

Hello, friends! Now in GRAND TIME project the launchpad is preparing! In total, 1 Billion GRAND tokens will be offered for sale during the launchpad. There is an education courses for advisors on the platform and marketing school. Watch the news, the launchpad will begin soon!

The project is developing. The sale of 1 billion GRAND tokens. Cool news. 1 billion will be sold in 3 rounds

• +5 1

Hello to everybody! There are some news in the project. Some days later it will be Bounty program.  I'm going to take part in this program too. I hope it will be successful!

On 17.07.2021 at 01:09, Oksana Ksyusha said:

Hello to everybody! There are some news in the project. Some days later it will be Bounty program.  I'm going to take part in this program too. I hope it will be successful!

It is interesting. I want to take part in the bounty. Where can I read the terms and conditions of remuneration?

• +3 1

You can read terms of Bounty in our Telegran chat BountyGT. Only participants of the project can take part in this program. Bounty will be during 10 days, it is necessary to make everyday likes and russian comments under publications in the main accounts in LinkedIn, Twitterr and Facebook.

• +4 1

4 hours ago, Yulya5 said:

It is interesting, in your project can participants sell their tokens during the launchpad?

Yes, all participant's withdrawal requests will be executed. And participants will be able to take part in launchpad : buy and sell GRANDs.

Tomorrow, August 7, Rafael, co-founder of the project, will make a presentation of Grand Time White Paper in English. Also he will speak about future plans and future functionality, and about the launchpad of the GRAND token. I think it will be interesting to listen him. 

Edited by Oksana Ksyusha

Hi everyone! I have some great news, which makes us very happy. On a large YouTube channel, there is a video review of the most massive upcoming projects that are preparing for the launchpad in the late August 2021. On the 1st place is our GRAND TIME project. The blogger talks about the project, its goals, the team, the platform, its functionality, and the upcoming launchpad. And he says that the project is promising, and you should pay attention to the GRAND token, because an investment in GRAND will be profitable in future.

You can watch this video here: https://youtu.be/rEuvkNC0OT0

Hello, guys! I have newinformation! The project is on the new step of development: in August 17, 2021, the launchpad started!!! Also our project was promoted in the video review of one large crypto channel Crypto Profit like one Top-3 projects which start launchpad in August.. It is cool! And also large crypto aggregator nomics.com added GRAND to its crypto assets. So there are good news!

On 20.08.2021 at 00:28, Oksana Ksyusha said:

Hello, guys! I have newinformation! The project is on the new step of development: in August 17, 2021, the launchpad started!!! Also our project was promoted in the video review of one large crypto channel Crypto Profit like one Top-3 projects which start launchpad in August.. It is cool! And also large crypto aggregator nomics.com added GRAND to its crypto assets. So there are good news!

I fully agree that the news is good, the project is developing. Nomics.com has placed the GRAND token on its platform. This will allow more users to know about the token. After the announcement of the launchpad by the blogger, applications for the purchase of GRAND at the first stage increased. The most favorable price of $ 0.0005 will be only at the first stage. At the third stage in the last round, the token will be traded at $ 0.11

• +4 1

Hello everybody. Our project is developing. And there was an article about it. Here you can read a video review about GrandTime: about its goals, functions and eco-targets. If you want to read full publication you can use the link:

https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/grand-time-the-eco-friendly-blockchain-project-with-a-mission-to-plant-10-million-trees

Hello everybody. Our project is developing. And there was an article about it. Here you can read a video review about GrandTime: about its goals, functions and eco-targets. If you want to read full publication you can use the link:

https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/grand-time-the-eco-friendly-blockchain-project-with-a-mission-to-plant-10-million-trees

Thank you, I read the article. It is an interesting idea of an environmentally friendly form of mining.

Attention!!! The Launchpad on the Grand Time platform will start very soon! There are only 2 days left before the official kickoff! There are some ways to purchase the Grand token: Coinpayments, Direct ETH deposit, NowPayments. There is the platform link: https://grandtime.org

IMG_20211105_024805_460.jpg

IMG_20211104_215832_585.jpg

Edited by Oksana Ksyusha

On 05.11.2021 at 02:59, Oksana Ksyusha said:

Attention!!! The Launchpad on the Grand Time platform will start very soon! There are only 2 days left before the official kickoff! There are some ways to purchase the Grand token: Coinpayments, Direct ETH deposit, NowPayments. There is the platform link: https://grandtime.org

IMG_20211105_024805_460.jpg

IMG_20211104_215832_585.jpg

Just now, Oksana Ksyusha said:

For technical reasons, the beginning of the launchpad is delayed and it will start after the errors of the Pro version are eliminated.

Edited by Oksana Ksyusha