Is mining still profitable? - Page 9 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
speedxp

Is mining still profitable?

Mining currently is only profitable if you have access to subsidies or any cheap from of electricity. Otherwise in the majority of countries the payback is either huge or is not profitable at all. Best countries for mining currently are Iceland, Kazakstan, Russia and China.

On 6/10/2019 at 4:08, lozfel123 said:

Encuentran diferentes formas de minar algunos mineros con Google Cloud y obtienen buenas ganancias.

me podria dar informacion de ese google cloud le agradeceria

si es rentable la mineria rentable a pesar del btc a 10000 dolares aqui en venezuela por lo barato de la electricidad hay que probar la mineria de yobit.net

Nowadays, mining isn't really profitable. It is because halving happened and you cannot really mine a lot now. Electric bill is more expensive than your profit and you'll just have more loss than profit. Unless you do have a mining rig, I think you can still do mining.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yeah mining is still profitable if you have chip electricty. it is like 3 rubles per killowat. i do not remeber how much it was on dollar. also it depends from what coin you mine

Yes, there is still a profit through mining that can be benefited from. Perhaps it will be a small amount, but you will get a fairly good profit for all cryptocurrencies.

It is still profitable depending on the country where we are, for example there are countries like Spain that it is not profitable to mine cryptocurrencies due to the high costs of electricity, however other countries in Latin America such as Venezuela where electricity is extremely cheap that is usually profitable for some users who make a living from mining!

As some have said, it is only profitable if you have access to electricity subsidies, and you can pay the investment and expenses, but even so, the countries that have electricity subsidies, as is my case, do not have a good electrical system, and it is a risk mine cryptocurrencies

A long time ago it was not profitable to invest in cloud mining, but since yobit did its own mining .. it is becoming easier and more profitable .. with a vminer and some mask coins you can have benefits from day one .. and all with the confidence that yobit provides ..

Mining is always profitable for existing miners. But to start doing this is not as profitable as before, because you have to spend a lot of money on equipment and then find very very cheap electricity. I think if Bitcoin can surpass at least $40,000 it will become profitable again for miners.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Mining would be profitable if you have access to low-cost electricity, but that will depend on the country where you are and the conditions in which you work, being this way it can generate profits, and you would be taking advantage of the time you are dedicating to it.

In fact, I have been mining for a while, but I stopped mining, it will not be profitable as it used to be, and the electricity bill has become very expensive in my country, now I prefer cloud mining

However, the extraction of the necessary minerals continues to be beneficial, and not only as before, and in the near future it will increase to the smallest volume. The reduction by half has the opportunity to reduce the benefit from the extraction of the necessary minerals by the coming year.

It depends on which type of mining. If you talk about hardware mining, it's no longer profitable because of electricity cost. There is another type which is profitable : cloud mmining via pools of miners. Chose the most profitable one and invest, you'll get proportionnal profit.

On 05.10.2019 at 22:40, speedxp said:

It has been a long time since the crypto market began to decline not following the crypto mining. There are two things I want to ask here:
• Do people still do a lot of mining with the current crypto market conditions?
• And also whether mining with current conditions can benefit?

I know that mining is still profitable but i have no place to place gpu. I am thinking to invest in Yobit mining but I don’t know how it works. Could you help me?

Mining has always been profitable, you just have to look for the best cryptocurrency to mine and the fruits will come by themselves also with mining it is easier to get cryptocurrencies you just have to have a good mining team

Although it may seem complicated, the truth is that it is incredibly simple. I personally opted for NiceHash Miner, a program with a simple interface and configuration options that are also not at all complete. The program makes a benchmark on the CPU and GPU

For what I bought, I sold for that. I looked at Wattumine's calculator. And he gave out exactly 325 days with his ASIC price of 1300 evergreens (source). And with a drop in rates, today we have already 379 days - this has been more than a year. And then, on some Pirate coin, with a cap of 0.43 BTC and how long it will give such a profit will not be known. When mining zikesh, the payback is already 394 days. So, not everything is so rosy. And when, due to an increase in complexity or a fall in the rate, the profitability goes "to naught", then it will be possible to hammer nails with these ASICs)

• +5 1

unfortunately it is not as easy as it seems to make money with mining; For example, I invested in an LTC miner in the past and eventually lost a large part of my investment. The difference can be made by the price of electricity, if you can save on that side then mining can be profitable even in a period of crisis. ETH mining seems to be the one that manages to keep itself more profitable over time, at least from personal experience

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

If you look into cloud mining plans, it will take you a while to find a profitable plan. Most of the plans are sold out, especially the most profitable ones. Hashing 24 is good example of this, all the computing power for their stock plans have been taken already but this is also an exchange where mining plans can be bought and sold, unfortunately most of the order book isn’t profitable either. Ltc can still be mined and if you believe almost every prediction for the currencies future then it is definitely worth stock piling as much as you can.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, momov said:

Mining remains profitable, but what is sure that it is no longer with bircoin, it is better to try another cryptocurrency and there are sites that you can count on the return.

that's true Bitcoin is not the only or necessarily most profitable cryptocurrency right know, if you guys want to try mining perhaps other cryptocurrencies are better.

mining profits depends on crypto price in market unless you mine and store it and see it as an long term investments.

if you have enough fund you can mine and wait 1,2 or 3 years and sell your cryptos in the right time.

• +1 1

I don't know about welcoins and I'm interested to know if bitcoin mining will still be profitable for big-time miners because I have no idea about it because I'm new here. 

Im new in this platform. I have Very low knowledge about mining.Though i didn’t  try mining but i think its profitable.Because the value of bitcoin is increase day by day and it have a good future. Thank you.

Mining can be profitable if you select legit platform and worthy coins like BTC,ETHER,BCH,ZEN.Profit varies according to coins.

If want to own mining machine setup at home may it will be costly due to huge consume of electricity and other expenses.

• +2 1