Is mining still profitable? - Page 5 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
speedxp

Is mining still profitable?

On 10/5/2019 at 8:40 PM, speedxp said:

It has been a long time since the crypto market began to decline not following the crypto mining. There are two things I want to ask here:
• Do people still do a lot of mining with the current crypto market conditions?
• And also whether mining with current conditions can benefit?

If there is no mining, then, their is no decentralized coin or decentralized coin is dead and no more existing. 

Mining is not profitable like before. But it is still profitable. 

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, Zentoly said:

Yes as compare to before timing now the mining income is not more profitable and before 2018 the miners was very happy the mining income because they bought the mining equipment very cheap price and its income was very high.

You are right. The ASIC hardware are very costly. Bitcoin would halve next year, this would make mining Lea profitable more.

At present, in my opinion mining is not very profitable. Unless the cost of electricity in your country is cheap, it might still work. But the crypto market is still cheap, which makes mining less profitable.

Mining is no longer profitable in my opinion. Because the cost of electricity in my country has gone up and also definitely need the right calculation for profit.

All I can say, the head of mining, is to take care of the coin, which will bring good profit in the future, but for this you need to study the coins possessing this property very well, only having studied and understood that it will be profitable, it costs do

Mining is still profitable but not as profitable as some uear s back and it will be less profitable in years to come. 

Mining cryptocurrency seems like a no-brainer. Set up a computer to help solve complex math puzzles and you are rewarded with a coin or a fraction of a coin. The first bitcoin miners were able to earn coins relatively quickly just using what computing power they had in their homes.

Mining also continues cost-effective mainly because it is very important for all work to verify different disables together with networking ventures. The whole works relies on particular machines our company is sharing. Could be meant for unique capabilities they're just possibly not cost-effective.

Currently i still mining some altcoin.

I don't mining Bitcoin and some old coin, because the difficulty is really high and i don't see profit from it. I also don't mine new coin released, because there is big chance of scam.

Why i still mining? First i want help blockchain to verify transaction by block. Second is i want hold that coin, because i see have a potential to growing up and make a profit.

Please don't spam this forum!

At the current price, I think it's no.
But if you mine for long term. it will be.
So mine low difficulty and high promising coin now. stack-up. then sell it in the future - in the next bull run

CPU mining is not profitable at this time. Because of higher electricity and lower rewards program. But it also depends on which coins you gonna mine. I am mining XMO and this is the top most famous coin for mining CPU. i can not effort AISC tools for mining bitcoin that is why i choose XMO coins. Later on i transfer it to yobit for trading.

now mining is no longer profitable. Mining is overly costly. and plus the detriment of electricity in the country is very expensive.

Mining also continues cost-effective mainly because it is very important for all work to verify different disables together with networking ventures. The whole works relies on particular machines our company is sharing. Could be meant for unique capabilities they're just possibly not cost-effective.

I think mining is still profitable. mainly mining is very much profitable for whom who has no asset to invest invest in crypto. I do mining besides investing.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:40 AM, speedxp said:

It has been a long time since the crypto market began to decline not following the crypto mining. There are two things I want to ask here:
• Do people still do a lot of mining with the current crypto market conditions?
• And also whether mining with current conditions can benefit?

Maybe mining are not profitable now in some Altcoins but when the price of this increase we will see worth of the coins that we mine. 

Yes. Mining is profitable but long term profitable. I can not mine but just hodl coin.