Is mining still profitable? - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
speedxp

Is mining still profitable?

mining still profitable. moneo is good to mine. i have a good radeon graphics card that provides me more than 500 hash rate. sounds awful but still too poor to take that kind of profits. with that money i will not able to buy a cup of coffee. that is why i decided to use my mining coin as investment, i will deposit those coins to yobit for trading purpose

10 minutes ago, silvergain said:

mining still profitable. moneo is good to mine. i have a good radeon graphics card that provides me more than 500 hash rate. sounds awful but still too poor to take that kind of profits. with that money i will not able to buy a cup of coffee. that is why i decided to use my mining coin as investment, i will deposit those coins to yobit for trading purpose

Well, that is a mistake from the first place, you choose AMD. Nvidia is the best card for mining. However, you have done the right thing about your profit from mining. Carry on, mate.

8 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Well, that is a mistake from the first place, you choose AMD. Nvidia is the best card for mining. However, you have done the right thing about your profit from mining. Carry on, mate.

my friend i am confuse to hear it from you. as you said Nvidia is the best card for mining. i know that nvidia 2080 is the latest and superb for mining. On the other hand, SAPPHIRE RADEON VII 16G HBM2 HDMI / TRIPLE DP (UEFI) provides the quality performance. i can get 100 Ethas for mining ethereum. and 4K h/s for monero. so its profitable

If you can't total in mining I think only wasting time and money. You need warehouse to built rig and solar energy for electricity supply. Software and hardware is available in market, no problem. Prepare some fund for factor " X ", that you need to do for profitable mining.

21 hours ago, silvergain said:

my friend i am confuse to hear it from you. as you said Nvidia is the best card for mining. i know that nvidia 2080 is the latest and superb for mining. On the other hand, SAPPHIRE RADEON VII 16G HBM2 HDMI / TRIPLE DP (UEFI) provides the quality performance. i can get 100 Ethas for mining ethereum. and 4K h/s for monero. so its profitable

2080ti is the most profitable now. And you will not mine Ethereum forever. Nvidia has the most algorithms available. The most important is Nvidia has the most active developer. I also waiting for the Ampere release.

Mining remains rewarding however, not just like just before and also it will grow to be a smaller amount rewarding in the foreseeable future. Halving can lessen mining profit by the subsequent year.

On 10/6/2019 at 12:40 AM, speedxp said:

It has been a long time since the crypto market began to decline not following the crypto mining. There are two things I want to ask here:
• Do people still do a lot of mining with the current crypto market conditions?
• And also whether mining with current conditions can benefit?

I think it depends on which coin you are mining in if Electricity is cheaper  then  It was profitable There are many mining projects online at this time, where you can invest do mining.But it becomes very risky,some mining website scam after few days 

5 hours ago, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

I think it depends on which coin you are mining in if Electricity is cheaper  then  It was profitable There are many mining projects online at this time, where you can invest do mining.But it becomes very risky,some mining website scam after few days 

are you talking about cloud mining program that website going to be scam? this case cloud mining is not preferable for me. i always avoiding to make deposit on it. nonetheless i am mining monero that is portable for with radeon 480 rx i am not getting desirable profits. expense is greater than i imagine where revenue comes too low to withdraw

They find different ways to mine some miners with google cloud and have a good profit. But my opinion it's not too profitable, because mining requires substantial costs such as RIG, Electricity, Speed internet.

yo sinceramente creo que no, eso de que en 2019 sea rentable la mineria es un chiste, actualmente hay muchas empresas con granjas de minado donde alomejor si, pero actualmente como no te pongas a comprar gpu a mansalva no.

On 10/6/2019 at 11:42 AM, Danity said:

i think mining still profitable as long the coin that you mining are not bitcoin/ltc/eth 

maybe you need to mine a new cryptocurrency that just launched and hold it until the coins listed on exchange 

You will need a big ware house with a lot of asic miner to have a return for BTC mining. This is for company only. Gpu mining is still profitable now for small-scale mining.

On 04.12.2019 at 23:14, Janecai said:

Currently mining is no longer profitable. Mining is too costly. and also the cost of electricity in the country is quite expensive.

But there are other approaches to pay for electricity. Today, there are miners for bitcoins, ASICs with a performance of several dozen tera-hashes and generate revenue of more than $ 30 in 24 hours. Electricity is fully recouped, with the current profit of ASIC devices. 

I think mining now still profitable for people who can pay a low fee of electricity, and they have a high-end of the hardware so they can get a big reward from the mining process. But that will not work for people who don't have that requirement because they need to pay the electricity every day and if they cannot make a big reward, they cannot make a profit. The mining process still running, and I think many people still mining for all coins, especially mining bitcoin.

Now mining is not profitable .Nowadays mining expensive if altcoin price high pumping and eth will go to 1200$ ,when mining will be profitable.Now cryoto trade is profitable.

Mining is profitable and remain profitable this is reality of crypto currency is now up coming days will be crypto currency year. The mining is a procedure that generate new coins for trading and new coins are coming in crypto world and people use these coins for trading.

It is profitable if you have new currency but to have btc is not really good in the profit for mining.

Something I was thinking about for years regarding bitcoin miners

They yearly invest millions in mining equipment and electricity. Why don't they take a part of this money and market buy bitcoin on a regular basis. By increasing the price of bitcoin they increase their roi. Or am I not understanding something crucial?

1 hour ago, Alis said:
On 10/6/2019 at 12:42 PM, Danity said:

i think mining still profitable as long the coin that you mining are not bitcoin/ltc/eth 

maybe you need to mine a new cryptocurrency that just launched and hold it until the coins listed on exchange 

I want to agree with your comments because I think most people like good mining and I am used trusted and safety mining so I think mining is still profitable and most people used mining

I have never thought about mining tokens that have not been listed on an exchange. Can this be done, because most people do mining. Of course the ones chosen are big coins like XMR, BTC, ETH and others.

2 hours ago, Alis said:

I want to agree with your comments because I think most people like good mining and I am used trusted and safety mining so I think mining is still profitable and most people used mining

the profitability of mining depends highly on the amount of money you spend on electricity because in many countries the electricity bills cost too much to start mining in the first place.

making money by mining coin requires lot of investment to buy mining equipment. but before mining any coins better to calculate power consumption, electricity cost, investment planning, specially a good gpu also needed. lot of thinks have to consider to calculate accurate profit per hour or a day

On 10/6/2019 at 12:40 AM, speedxp said:

It has been a long time since the crypto market began to decline not following the crypto mining. There are two things I want to ask here:
• Do people still do a lot of mining with the current crypto market conditions?
• And also whether mining with current conditions can benefit?

It thinks mining is not related with cryptocurrecnies conditions mining need some invest  if  you do some money and you can get lots of profits .

On 1/11/2020 at 9:11 PM, Man said:

I have never thought about mining tokens that have not been listed on an exchange. Can this be done, because most people do mining. Of course the ones chosen are big coins like XMR, BTC, ETH and others.

I do mine BTC before it gets listed on an exchange. That is not a new case for me. I also try some BEAT token mining before they got listed on the exchange.

to boost your mining power you need to upgrade your machines. i am mining monero with RADEON VEGA 64. my previous GPU was 480 RX radeon and with that graphics card i just able to get 500 hash/h. its not profitable. and to get profits i just bought new one

Mining is still profitable to this day. The profitability of mining digital currencies is determined in how to reduce mining costs, and costs are a combination of electrical energy, salaries, refrigeration, facility rental and other ongoing fees that any business pays to continue to operate and submit to the authorities Local regulatory.