Is mining still profitable? - Page 13 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
speedxp

Is mining still profitable?

If nobody mining, how you could get the affirmation after you send a few coin from your wallet because there is no piece to be determined? In case you have got a fantastic gadget with a high hash, it nonetheless beneficial. However in case you have were given a moo hash, you may gain a small gain.

Because of the recent bull run resulting in BTC to rise above $10k USD levels, some people can now make little profit with decent GPUs like the 1080ti.

The profit will be small but it is there. How long it will last is another question.

If you like my post, feel free to give it a heart ❤️

13 minutes ago, trafapli said:

How may I observe youtube related to mining. Since mining isn't my essentials or foundation. So I fair express my conclusion, so do not be annoyed.

Mining is still profitable and it is easy to make use of the opportunity if you have the money to invest in Mining

Mining nevertheless stays worthwhile as it's far important for most initiatives to verify new blocks and community transactions. all of it depends on what sort of device we are talking about. maybe for man or woman capacities they may be no longer worthwhile.

51 minutes ago, sarmavil said:

In my conclusion it is no longer as properly useful, when you consider that mining calls for tremendous prices including Fix, Power, Speed internet.

Mining is still profitable and this make it more easier for the miners that have more money to invest in mining

This is a very good source of income. Excavation is more profitable. We can make free money from mining mining In mining we can earn free cryptocurrency.

in my supposition it's not as well productive, since mining requires significant costs such as Fix, Power, Speed web.

What many do not know is that the mining process becomes more difficult and complicated with the passage of time, the situation is not as easy as it was before the digital currency revolution that occurred about two years ago and that was the reason for the imbalance in the hardware market, in all cases we will experiment with calculating Profit by investing in 4 cards of the type GTX 1070, the price of each of which is about 550 dollars, in addition to the rest of the other computer components, which will cost about 800 dollars, meaning that we will invest about 3000 dollars

Yes, my friend, mining is hopefully still profitable, but not by using sites or applications until you get successful mining. You must buy mining devices and also buy solar energy to generate electricity because mining devices need a lot of energy to work.

yeah i think that the need to leave the system aside. BTC is good for mining, but the power usage will be more where we loss money for energy

I know, mining is the technique we get digital money form that. Apart from that we also make our won coin by doing mining

Of course mine is still very profitable. If you want to make a lot of money you can make money by mining. Because a lot of money can be made by mining.

If you live in a country of cheap electricity such as Venezuela, here you will go to the mine with any gear, taking a toll is almost gradualDepending on the hardware you employ and the cost of electricity, such as mining, excavation will be absolutely productive

well now a days everyone is in hurry all need money at high ration and mining is very slow process and alot of time and budget consuming so my opinion is not profitable . 

Mining is certainly more profitable W We can make free money from mining mining In mining we can earn free cryptocurrency.yes i willbe best for us in oure country. 

In my opinion, mining is definitely more profitable. We can make free money from digging. However, in mining we can earn cryptocurrency. This is a very good source of income. This source should be kept by all. I want to use this source

sure spending alot of money to shopping for the mining system then the chances of creating wealth is going to very increase and you're right the weak equipment is not an awesome manner of incomes through mining.If the crypto marketplace will retain to boom. Then the miners will follow this crypto marketplace float. with a bit of luck they are able to nevertheless benefit from the crypto marketplace conditions which can be still not strong like this.

I think mining is very profitable. In mining we can earn cryptocurrency. Its a source of online Income.. So i think it is very profitable and useful to us...   

yeah i think that the call them ICO, they are basically IEO. I used used invest in ICO but I do not do it anymore. Too many pump and dump which eventually a lose for the investors. In fact, I personally lost a lo

Mining is no longer profitable like this, but you must first have a good electricity source like solar energy, because mining requires electricity 24 hours a day, and it is very expensive.

6 hours ago, alpartast said:

It depends on the mining program. On the off chance that they have referral programs there are continuously an oppotunity for benefit and have a moo vitality alternative you'll stack sats fair fine 🙂

Mining is still profitable at if you know your ways of mining and how you can mine the best coins

Taking a toll is almost entirely dependent on the cost of your assigned hardware and electricity such as mining.If you live in a country of cheap electricity such as Venezuela, here you will go to the mine with any gear.

It really depends on how you manage your time and resources and your hardshep as a miner because mining is really a hard thing to do and in order to mine.

, but you must first have a good electricity sourcelike solar energy, because mining requires electricity 24 hours a day.

Indeed you can benefit from mining. However, not with some powerless types of gear, in the event that you need to truly acquire from mining you have to go through some genuine dollars.

Here I think that you must first have a good power source like solar power, because mine requires electricity 24 hours a day.And it depends on how you spend your time and resources and your hardship as a mineral because mining is truly a work and a job to be done in mining. Thank you all the best.❤💚💙💛😌😅😘