Is mining still profitable? - Page 6 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
speedxp

Is mining still profitable?

On 2/12/2020 at 4:14 PM, Shohel said:

In fact, I think mining is another source of income.  Here we can get profit without investing.  For all these reasons I think mining is a great source of income for us.

If you invest is some Coins it's like you invest in mining. The mine cost you more money than investmen you need to pay for electricity and bought a device to mine you can't mine in your computer and more difeculty

On 12/8/2019 at 11:23 PM, silvergain said:

CPU mining is not profitable at this time. Because of higher electricity and lower rewards program. But it also depends on which coins you gonna mine. I am mining XMO and this is the top most famous coin for mining CPU. i can not effort AISC tools for mining bitcoin that is why i choose XMO coins. Later on i transfer it to yobit for trading.

Yes you are right i agree with you cpu mining is not profitable at this time, because of higher electricity and lower rewards program. 

• +2 1

i must say about the head of mining is to take care of a coin that in the future will bring not a bad profit at all, but for this you need to very well knowledge about the coins that have this property, only having knowledge and experience may helps and realized that it will be profitable it is worth doing

Mining is not profitable. Trading is profitable. Because, for mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, detightan said:

Maybe because it were in element, they are nevertheless doing mining for long-term hypothesis, in order that they offer it inside the destiny no longer presently

to buy latest generation mining equipment is not easy, it is a very difficult task, and in my country the price of electricity is very high. it would be impossible to mine bitcoin in my country because of the high cost of electricity and because of the high cost they charge at customs

• +1 1

The mining is not still profitable for all cryptocurrencies miners, but it is only profitable for those who owns biggest mining rig and use solar energy

• +3 1

Currently the mining is not hundred percentage surely that's you will got the profit, that's so the miners already agreeing with profit and loss in mining

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I don't think so. Because most of the mining sites are fake. They don't get money and cheat with people. That's why I think so.

Because of the recent bull run resulting in BTC to rise above $10k USD levels, some people can now make little profit with decent GPUs like the 1080ti.

The profit will be small but it is there. How long it will last is another question.

This is a very good source of income. Excavation is more profitable. We can make free money from mining mining In mining we can earn free cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, mining is hopefully still profitable, but not by using sites or applications until you get successful mining. You must buy mining devices and also buy solar energy to generate electricity because mining devices need a lot of energy to work.

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Indeed you can benefit from mining. However, not with some powerless types of gear, in the event that you need to truly acquire from mining you have to go through some genuine dollars.

There still are a lot of miners active in the market and this can only mean one thing, that mining is still a profitable things otherwise there won't be anyone doing it anymore 

On 10/5/2019 at 10:40 PM, speedxp said:

It has been a long time since the crypto market began to decline not following the crypto mining. There are two things I want to ask here:
• Do people still do a lot of mining with the current crypto market conditions?
• And also whether mining with current conditions can benefit?

No unfortunately, mining nowadays is not profitable as it used to be, because the difficulty has been increased a lot and electrical prices aren't changing

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

For me I don't think that the Bitcoin mining is still profitable! Because he needs special equipment and enormous energy! No single person can make two-Bitcoin! This is now needed for specialized companies!

Since the complexity of the network for mining is not as small as before it is not necessary to mine small capacities and large ones are expensive.

On 10/5/2019 at 9:40 PM, speedxp said:

It has been a long time since the crypto market began to decline not following the crypto mining. There are two things I want to ask here:
• Do people still do a lot of mining with the current crypto market conditions?
• And also whether mining with current conditions can benefit?

this is my opinion about mining:

mining at home with pc is not profitable since 2014/2015.

mining at home with professional equipment might be still profitable, if you have very low maintenance and electricity fees.

cloud mining (using real cloud mining sites, like genesis mining and not using ponzi sites) is not profitable since 2016/2017, it can still be but it is very risky

Certainly, Bitcoin is still profitable, and if not, people would not continue to work in mining and until it is profitable well, we must use solar energy and reduce the consumption of electricity to achieve good profits.

Few countries in the world can say that mining is profitable, regardless of the total cost of electricity that uses renewable energies such as solar energy and others.

Mining is always a profitable thing to do. You can do cloud mining or you can also do free minings through websites. This type of minings actually helps a lot. Free mining is quite less profitable but if you invest in cliud minings you can earn quite a fair amount of profits. 

• Useful or interesting 1