Is mining still profitable? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
speedxp

Is mining still profitable?

It has been a long time since the crypto market began to decline not following the crypto mining. There are two things I want to ask here:
• Do people still do a lot of mining with the current crypto market conditions?
• And also whether mining with current conditions can benefit?

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

i think mining still profitable as long the coin that you mining are not bitcoin/ltc/eth 

maybe you need to mine a new cryptocurrency that just launched and hold it until the coins listed on exchange 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Only few countries are profitable where there electricity is cheap or they may use solar power. I tried to mine electroneum and stopped because of low amount of coins it will mine.

Mining is not a work just we need to leave the system aside. BTC is good for mining, but the power usage will be more where we loss money for energy.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Mining all depends on situation u mine under if costs of electric are high you need to make more to cover costs 

If you have access to 0 cost electric internet ect your on a winner 

If you have access to solar you will make money but you need to roi your system first 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 10/5/2019 at 12:40 PM, speedxp said:

It has been a long time since the crypto market began to decline not following the crypto mining. There are two things I want to ask here:

Please use search before you open new topic.

Of course it's profitable, it's only question which coin is good (currently) to mine.

And before start with questions about profitability first learn how to mine and what is mining cryptocurrency.

Do you know how much money you need to start mining? Example, you need rig which cost 1000$ till 2000$ to earn 1$ daily (this is just example it's not for sure and depends which coin you mine).

There are other questions too not only if is profitable to mine.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Mining still remains profitable as it is necessary for most projects to confirm new blocks and network transactions. It all depends on what kind of equipment we are talking about. Maybe for individual capacities they are not profitable.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

All I can say, the head of mining, is to take care of a coin that in the future will bring not a bad profit, but for this you need to very well study the coins that have this property, only having studied and realized that it will be profitable it is worth doing
  • +2 2

198Y5QPKDsfrrAy27CcAzo551gXs4Rpx8g   for a little girl for donuts and coffee(BTC)

It depends on the mining program. If they have referral programs there are always an oppotunity for profit and have a low energy option you can stack sats just fine 🙂

• +1 2

Earn unlimited Bitcoin: https://get.cryptobrowser.site/ | Best Bitcoin Faucet: https://freebitco.in/ | Best Cryptoexchange site (7.3-10% annual interest on crypto): https://www.bitrue.com/ | Bitcoin cashback on shopping: lolli.com |

It really depends where you live ( how much you pay for electricity ) and how many miner device you have and how good are your miners, if you have a free or really cheap electricity it can be good and profitable

38 minutes ago, alther said:

This problem also happens to me at this time, with electricityq and internet networks very expensive. when i calculated mining is no longer profitable. Sometimes I expect my country to free electricity like in Qatar or some countries that free electricity costs, how fortunate those who have a hobby of mining.

yes but if we rent mining maybe we can get profit 

To be frank, having all perfect required equipment and mining some small coin which has great features can be more beneficial but we need to research more regarding it before we do it.

• +1 1

Hello, mining profit come from several factor like Equipment you use and Electricity costs, mining will be always profitable if you are in a country with cheap electricity like Venezuela, here you can mine with any equipment and the mining will be profitable becouse the electricity cost is almost cero.

• +1 2

On 10/5/2019 at 8:40 PM, speedxp said:

I'm not with you in this brother, you need to watch a channel on YouTube before judging the industry, mining is still profitable and you only need a good place, good tools and also where you can find a very good currency that can be extracted by your performance, and do not forget if it happens Any mistake, you can sell the tools you already bought for the process, but if you invest in encryption and something goes wrong, you'll never be able to get your money back.

• +1 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

19 hours ago, redamoun said:

I'm not with you in this brother, you need to watch a channel on YouTube before judging the industry, mining is still profitable and you only need a good place, good tools and also where you can find a very good currency that can be extracted by your performance, and do not forget if it happens Any mistake, you can sell the tools you already bought for the process, but if you invest in encryption and something goes wrong, you'll never be able to get your money back.

How could I watch youtube related to mining. Because mining is not my basics or background. So I just express my opinion, so don't be offended.

On 10/24/2019 at 10:46 PM, Thefighter said:

Electricity is just one of the many things that you need for mining. Before you have to pay for the equipment and that is even more expensive than the electricity so you need a lot of money to get started

Mining consume a lot of electricity and it need more funds to buy the mining systems, mining these days is hard

8 hours ago, agentdosa said:

After I talked with the treading community, and I asked if the cryptocurrency situation worsened like this is still feasible to do mining ??? They answered that cryptocurrency was not always like this. Cryptocurrency certainly rose and mining as it is now still feasible ...

If the crypto market will continue to increase. Then the miners will follow this crypto market flow. Hopefully they can still benefit from the crypto market conditions that are still not stable like this.

Yes you can profit from mining but not with some weak equipments, if you want to really earn from mining you need to spend some real dollars but don't worry you get them back 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Migo said:

Yes you can profit from mining but not with some weak equipments, if you want to really earn from mining you need to spend some real dollars but don't worry you get them back 

Yes spending alot of money to buying the mining equipment then the chances of earning money is going to very increase and you are right the weak equipment is not a good way of earning through mining.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/6/2019 at 2:40 AM, speedxp said:

if no one mining, how you can get the confirmation when you send some coin from your wallet since there is no block to be found? if you have a good hardware with a high hash, it still profitable. but if you have a low hash, you will earn a little profit.

• +1 1

Of course it is still profitable, mining seems to have to exist to maintain the situation of the cryptocurrency market because mining really has an important role for crypto

Mining is technically possible for anyone but mining wont be profitable if at a small scale .

The average home miner will struggle to be profitable or recoup the cost of mining hardware and electricity.

but the situation may improve if ASIC mining hardware innovation reaches the point of diminishing return.

On 10/19/2019 at 9:29 AM, Shabbir81 said:

I think mining is not profitable now a days because price of electricity is goes up in all the countries and the coins price down in this way no anyone can earn money through mining.

I am afraid you missed it by your conclusion that no one is earning money through mining anymore. In that case, all the miners would have shut down and transactions would have no one to confirm them. I think the way to see it is that mining is no longer as profitable as it were, never the less money is still being made from mining/

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/
    • 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp