Is mining still profitable? - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
speedxp

Is mining still profitable?

12 hours ago, mieraro said:

24 cents with a саrd that has аs оf now сomе up with algo - vеry great) And whаt еlsе stays tо dо green moо dеgreе?

With my personal computer, I can extract about 3.5 to 4 thousand satoshis, which is about 30 32 cents, not a big deal, but as my energy is cheap, I get some satoshi together, and I can make small trades that I do it on the day, that is, you can take 10-15 thousand satoshis, that's a good thing for me, since I do it at home with my personal computer,

• +1 1

we can mine coins with profit if not coins with a high degree of difficulty, new coins we can mine as an alternative, and until now it is still profitable if we can count carefully. Electricity costs are usually an obstacle in mining.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Mining crypto currency is like a no brainer, set up a computer to help solve complex math puzzles and you rewarded a coin,

No matter what you decide in your life you actually have to account for your set up cost just to mine.

And in some cases graphic cards can be cost more than 700$ per piece. and also the electrity you need to pay so i guess mining is not profitable.

I'm going to clarify on the Yobit website, it's true in a time past come on Yobit offers you a great opportunity to win and the trading was good but now after a little lower growth I think he'll come back to his position as leader.

On 10/5/2019 at 3:40 PM, speedxp said:

It has been a long time since the crypto market began to decline not following the crypto mining. There are two things I want to ask here:
• Do people still do a lot of mining with the current crypto market conditions?
• And also whether mining with current conditions can benefit?

Mining is profitable if you mine a profitable coin and if your expenses are not that high. It's not a business for beginners, it's all I can say.

I don't think the mining is profitable because here in my country the electricity cost is high so it's not profitable, but I don't know the other countries if it is really profitable.. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I would say that in these times mining is no longer profitable, it is better to trade or invest money in something else otherwise you would be spending your money to pay for electricity and a lot of equipment that becomes grand every year.

As mining consume a high rate of CPU & GPU power. It's hard to meet up the electricity bill. It will be better to use cloud mining to earn some money. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

I have experience in mining, in the past things were great and the profits are good because mining was easy and the prices were high but later the prices dropped dramatically and the difficulty of mining rose remarkably, so I think it is not profitable at the moment. The solution could be to search for easy-to-mining, large-scale mining and long-term storage.

of course for me mining is still profitable, because mining has the opportunity to get big profits, so if you want to make a profit. You better mine and you must understand how to mine,

Of course. But, it’s good for long term not short term. Make sure you checked out many times your ”sh*t coin” before minning it.

Mining on your equipment is always profitable and the main task remains electricity from the use of ASIC miner for bitcoin. Today, there are nanotechnologies such as solar panels that save energy. You can use clean energy and then the profit will be in price. There are also updates on asic device miners that increase the bitcoin hash

Mining is not dead, mining is still profitable. But only in a few countries, where electricity cost is normal and mining crypto is a legal thing. In most of the countries, mining is just waste of time.

For me it's a yes, in mining you can still earn money, i still consider that mining is profitable but mining really waste a lot of electricity and because in mining you need a large amount of electricity so that's the one of the problem in mining, but for me it is still profitable. 

I think, mining is still worth it. Today, mining is considered as a business. There are many people and companies that are investing in resources in order to mine cryptocurrencies.

Indeed, there are still many people mining Bitcoin but in a large scale, so that it can reduce costs. In a situation where the price of Bitcoin goes down, it is not profitable if mining Bitcoin is done individually, because the costs and profits are not comparable.

Just now, kutkomitt said:

Electricity is honest one of the severa things which you clearly require for mining. Some time currently you have got got to pay for the device which is certainly extra high priced than the strength so you would really like a parcel of coins to set off begun

That is why i do not like mining for myself because it require the high much Electricity  and sometime our Electricity bill is high than mining income.

I mine everyday because you may think it doesn't help, but it does. I've made some good money, so I'll keep on going. I'm mining while I'm writing this post.

That's how good it really is, but you do have to wait a little while to be paid though. I think it's like a couple of days before the shares are confirmed. Other than that I don't have any problems with mining. The biggest downside is the laptop freezing when it gets too hot, but other than that I can't think of any. 

Yes bro mining is profitable .But if you intersted to mining you need invest.If you invest you earn good profit .You need mining machine.You can mining via computer.

Many people still mine today. but for me, mining is not that profitable now because it costs a lot of electricity especially that mining needs to be operated 24/7.

Relies upon numerous elements, cost of power, the market, cost of hardware, however from my perspective it is as yet productive.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:11 PM, CryptoMoney said:

Mining is still profitable but less profitable if compared to before. If you want to mine, you will need equipments which are capital intensive. If done correctly, it is productive.

Yes as compare to before timing now the mining income is not more profitable and before 2018 the miners was very happy the mining income because they bought the mining equipment very cheap price and its income was very high.