Error on blockchain.com wallet! - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Error on blockchain.com wallet!

Until now I have not had any problem with the blockchain wallet. I think this is because of a mistake from the site or application. You have to be patient and wait a few hours and try again.

I have never faced this problem before. Try to ask that you forgot the password or contact the support team. They can help you with that or use the keys to access the wallet.

Try to contact the platform support to see if they can help you with your problem. It is true what you propose, provided that everything works immediately in case of some unforeseen event in which you need to resort to the funds we have.

On 1/6/2020 at 7:32 PM, CAGEGG said:

The problem is most likely with the wallet servers, or with your Internet connection, try restarting the PC, or the browser should help

also think this problem is for the internet connection . i am using the wallet for many days and i have never faced any issue with this platform.

Try logging in to your wallet later, or just try logging in from a different browser. If this doesn't help, contact technical support.

Welcome with me
Don't worry, depending on the wallet window, "Something went wrong". Try checking the email to get permission to access the wallet

On 1/2/2020 at 9:20 AM, teminalibug said:

Today i wanted to cashout some of my funds from blockchain.com wallet but I face an error during email, verification, thinking about maybe if i disabled email verification I would not have to face this, now my funds are stuck and i cant do anything about. What if i owe drug sellers and they want to cut off my finger and i face this trouble??!!

1555458914_Screenshot_2020-01-02BlockchaincomWallet-ExchangeCryptocurrency.thumb.png.7abadf733d69ec4397054d4b40418204.png

So what do you think guys, should i ditch blockchain.com wallet? and what should i use for an online wallet instead?

on blockchain.com wallet you know your seed, i don't know if it is shown at the start or you need to go on your settings, but what is really matter is that you can have it.

so even if with withdraws errors you still own you funds, so put that seed in any other wallet.

i suggest you to use atomic wallet or exdodus

41 minutes ago, Rickso said:

on blockchain.com wallet you know your seed, i don't know if it is shown at the start or you need to go on your settings, but what is really matter is that you can have it.

so even if with withdraws errors you still own you funds, so put that seed in any other wallet.

i suggest you to use atomic wallet or exdodus

by seed you mean private keys right,. i don't know how to get this seed, i visited the setting panel, where exactly do i get it?

hhhhhhhhh It really is a problem, and it can bring you heartache. You should always deal with caution in such operations on Blockchain.

I also had this error, maybe you made too many attempts to enter the wallet, I changed the IP address and it helped me.

wallet option under settings (Settings >> Unlock wallet). Just enter your passphrase to unlock your wallet. You can stake, send coins and even export private

On 1/2/2020 at 9:20 AM, teminalibug said:

Today i wanted to cashout some of my funds from blockchain.com wallet but I face an error during email, verification, thinking about maybe if i disabled email verification I would not have to face this, now my funds are stuck and i cant do anything about. What if i owe drug sellers and they want to cut off my finger and i face this trouble??!!

1555458914_Screenshot_2020-01-02BlockchaincomWallet-ExchangeCryptocurrency.thumb.png.7abadf733d69ec4397054d4b40418204.png

So what do you think guys, should i ditch blockchain.com wallet? and what should i use for an online wallet instead?

I want to know when you talk with the support, and I'm sure you did it. What they told you about that, because it's like a bug or something and we can change our wallet like that 

Just try to go in incognito mode with a different IP address in the wallet, this should help you , or write to them in the technical support of the wallet.

5 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I want to know when you talk with the support, and I'm sure you did it. What they told you about that, because it's like a bug or something and we can change our wallet like that 

They told me it was a technical error, but it was solved before they replied to me, only they asked if a problem was still there, which i did not answer because it was useless.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

They told me it was a technical error, but it was solved before they replied to me, only they asked if a problem was still there, which i did not answer because it was useless.

Yes it's just a bug or something like that, happy to hear that they resolve the problems quickly, because it's the reputation of the wallet  

On 1/2/2020 at 11:20 AM, teminalibug said:

If you faced with that problem and the drug dealer want to cut your finger because you owe him, there is no way more than betraying him by reporting him police that's he's a drug dealer. Maybe you'll be safe somehow

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

2 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

If you faced with that problem and the drug dealer want to cut your finger because you owe him, there is no way more than betraying him by reporting him police that's he's a drug dealer. Maybe you'll be safe somehow

That was juts an example and your finger will be cut before you call the police, and perhaps you are illegally involved with that drug dealer, so reporting him would be convicting yourself.

The point here is that it would be unfortunate if you got an emergence.

For me the error that's I got from the blockchain always is that's when I'm login in its says servers timed out try again later 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

11 hours ago, chephabats said:

Oh, my condolences, I have never had this issue, rest guaranteed that your cash is affirm, I accept in blockchain. Attempt restarting your computer or attempt reaching blockchain client care.

It's many different way to proceed this issue after many attempts restart and try again any one can contact the support and they will help you with it 

I have never faced that type of error on the world's best blockchain wallet yet. There can be so many reasons to occur that types of error on the Blockchain wallet. If your coputer network sends the irregular traffic than Blockchain will show this type of error. 

To solve such a problem on the blockchain wallet you must use your private key and if you have lost it then this means that you have lost the wallet and cannot be retrieved

THINK POSITIVE

Hello, I am using a coinbase wallet so I don't know what the blockchain problem is, hopefully it's okay. It looks like there's a network error or something is blocking it. try checking again or you can only ask support staff.

Same as you one of my friend is also facing the problem with blockchain wallet but it's a temporary error which will resolve very soon and the users of blockchain can easily enjoy the activities further also I have seen many users who have switch off the blockchain wallet due to this error and has shifted to another wallet which is not beneficial for them.

This is most likely a system error that could be brought on by the verification system that they have in blockchain. I would recommend that you make use of the ticket system in blockchain and open a ticket so that the admins there are able to help you with this situation. I doubt that your funds are completely stuck and i am sure that you will be able to recover them with the help of admin. Blockchain is often very helpful. I hope that all your fingers are still in tact haha.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769