Trading in the deep. Trading while market is going down. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Trading in the deep. Trading while market is going down.

What is happening today.? 
or is is going to go down.?
or will it go up.?

That's the question that is running on our head everyday while trading. Specially today because a lot of people. Loss a lot of money because of the market going down.
So should I sell? or Should I hold.?

If I sell I lost that a lot of money. But if I hold I might loss a lot more. 

That is the question of every trader today because of what is happening on the market now a days.

On my opinion, I think this is the opportunity to buy if you have extra money on your pocket why buy? Because it is low. I think if we support the coins and buy It will help to gain price and will help the market go up.

Then the other thing to do is Hold, Why hold? because on my point of view. Crypto is the future. I think in our age. where every thing is so fast moving. And almost everything is online. We need Crypto Currency more and more as we go to this age. And that is why we have to hold. Because we are going to the future where there is a place for crypto in our life. 

And that is why I think Crypto market will rise again soon. 

• +5 1

it's hard to buy lately! nobody knows where the market is going, some say that we need to HDOL but I do not agree in the case where we have not invested all our money in crypto, we can profit and improve our investment instead of crossing arms

Today isn't like a few years ago where whenever there is a fear market the only ones who buy crypto in bulk are a few rich individuals. More and more companies and private institutions are now eager to buy during dips, so the risk of the crypto market collapse is significantly lower than before. Probably the only time someone should let go of all his/her crypto holdings at this time is when the country where he/she lives has declared crypto illegal.

And to think in longer terms, investors may want to increase their crypto holdings especially with Bitcoin. It has been a year since the last Bitcoin halving, there are approximately three years left for the next one. The next bullrun after that halving is probably going to be huge if adoption of crypto by mainstream companies like Paypal and Tesla goes on at this rate.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Investing in a down market can be a part of a balanced investment strategy that helps grow wealth over time. Long-term investing may be one option to help you meet your financial goals, whether that's preparing for retirement, sending a child to college, or buying a second home.Investing in a down market can be a part of a balanced investment strategy that helps grow wealth over time. Long-term investing may be one option to help you meet your financial goals, whether that's preparing for retirement, sending a child to college, or buying a second home.

Now Crypto Trading is very Risky work, Don't trade on this time becouse we know the Current situation of Crypto Market. Day by day Bitcoin price Being too much decrease. So trading will not profitable on this time. 

But as Investors i want to tell that i think it is Good time for investment on Strong coin and also i want to tell that don’t invest your 100% fund on market.