IS FOREX A SCAM? - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stephaniembama

IS FOREX A SCAM?

is forex a scam? the method of people trying to recruit other people into forex seems like pyramid scheme to me.is it the main people trying to recruit thats the scam or forex itself

• Useful or interesting 1

Forex is not a scam. The currencies of various countries are obviously exchanged/traded there.

The scam part is the various companies that try to convince you deposit money and trade yourself and earn money. It's obvious that without strong knowledge of trading, TA, Forex and related news you'll lose your money very fast.

• Useful or interesting 1

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Forex trading is not a scam because i am doing it from long time and i got good money in it but i am not see that any broker make a scam with any person and the withdraw is sen in just a single hour, so anyone will make money i it and can deposit high amount in any good broker.

Join The Crypto Airdrops on my website and get free coins and also get profit through trading on Forex and Crypto Signals

Those that have lost all their money to forex see forex as Scam.

But forex is not a scam

Forex is not scam Forex is here before from cryptocurrency market. Forex is scam says that people which lose their money while trade in it. 

45 minutes ago, shayekh said:

If you search the web for forex broker scams, there are a tremendous number of results. While the forex market is gradually being regulated, many unscrupulous brokers should not be involved in business

Regulating Brokers by the Regulators are helping in fishing out the fake/Scammer Brokers.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:06 PM, stephaniembama said:

is forex a scam? the method of people trying to recruit other people into forex seems like pyramid scheme to me.is it the main people trying to recruit thats the scam or forex itself

Forex isn't scam .Because their are many currencies and many countries are involved in it.If it was scamming we would find it out.But their not any scandals or mis leading news comes forward.

[ Relictum Pro ]

➡️ Blockchain 5.0 | Decentralized Ledger Technology ⬅️
●●● Global platform covering all the aspects of human life in a distributed registry ●●● ANN ●●●

No my brother forex is not scam.Although there are some websites and apps for forex trading are scams.They take your money and walk away.Now-a-days there are some scam brokers which are also trying to scam you be careful of all of these. 

No forex is not scam the forex market is the largest trading market dwarfing the stock exchange in size with nearly us $5 trillion trade daily the market is open 24 hours a day when trading close in new york it starts in tokyo and hong kong currencies are always traded in pairs the forex market is legitimate trading market where the world currencies are trade it is not a scam it is real

It's just an ordinary referral program friends, where the first person will only get a little commission from the broker when the referral person makes a deposit, because even if there is no referral program, the trader will have no trouble finding money, because what is traded is foreign currency.

On 1/8/2020 at 12:43 PM, shayekh said:

If you search the web for forex broker scams, there are a tremendous number of results. While the forex market is gradually being regulated, many unscrupulous brokers should not be involved in business

Always the broker in the forex market is making a scam with the peoples old brokers will never do this and like as we see the crypto market so many new exchanges will make a scam with the newbie like this as same new brokers in the forex market will make a scam not old brokers.

Join The Crypto Airdrops on my website and get free coins and also get profit through trading on Forex and Crypto Signals

34 minutes ago, Cryptotalk55 said:

Foreign exchange fraud is any trading scheme used to defraud traders by convincing them that they can expect to gain a high profit by trading in the foreign exchange market. Currency trading became a common form of fraud in early 2008, according to Michael Dunn of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

However, this statement cannot make a forex scam, because forex is trading between foreign currencies, so if there is one that offers high profitability, it is a HYIP in the name of forex trading, investor managers, or fake hedge funds,So, it's someone's choice, like when joining a bitcoin cloud mining or bitcoin doubler, is there really a legit one?

On 1/11/2020 at 6:46 PM, khan22 said:

Always the broker in the forex market is making a scam with the peoples old brokers will never do this and like as we see the crypto market so many new exchanges will make a scam with the newbie like this as same new brokers in the forex market will make a scam not old brokers.

You have point.If we removes old traders from all trader they is no report of any scams from their side.New traders are  scammers  which are  ruining sacred ground of trading.So always prefer old traders on new one,they offers good deal but its worth it.Because they are scammers.

[ Relictum Pro ]

➡️ Blockchain 5.0 | Decentralized Ledger Technology ⬅️
●●● Global platform covering all the aspects of human life in a distributed registry ●●● ANN ●●●

Forex is not a scam or pyramiding.it depends on the platform you choose.maybe you deposited your money on a fake platform.forex is legit platform to perform trade and investment.its like  buying an item on cheap price and vending till you make profit from it.i don't see pyramiding on it.

It may be necessary to clarify that forex is not a scam, because forex trading is a foreign currency trading, whether from someone's point of view forex scam, maybe someone who thinks that forex scam, that person has participated in a non deposit bonus, without reading the terms and conditions, then  That person considers Forex a scam

41 minutes ago, Xshino said:

Forex is not a scam but maybe the platform that you trade or the broker is the scam many website out there that scam traders and take money easy.

Actually trading is simple, to get profit we only need to make entries in accordance with the momentum, but that is why there are those who consider forex scams, because when buying prices actually go down, and when making an entry sell prices actually go up, even though that is indeed the price mechanism  move

Foreign trade fraud is a fraudulent technique that is used to convince traders to defraud. It also refers to any retail forex broker who says the foreign trade. "Contact the suspected scam"

On 1/2/2020 at 5:47 PM, Makavelli said:

Forex isn't scam but people are trying to use the advantage that for is  complex to learn and be good at it to scam people.

They claim to provide signals when you pay a certain amount of money. 

When you pay the sum. They would give you their analyses. 

Yes this is true that forex is not a scam because i am working in it from long time and i am not see any type of issue in this market but so many peoples will invest their money in the forex market with just the new brokers and they make scam with them when they got profit.

It is inconceivable that we find people at this time saying these words .. These people are enemies like this type of work so that you cannot learn and make profits from it and say it is scam ..

Forex and cryptocurrencies will be the future of the global economy

If someone says forex scam, we should ask first what causes someone to say forex scam, because if that person can prove that forex scam, we will stay away from forex, but I find no reason that forex scam, that is nonsense.

Really? you are asking about forex as a scam.Bro in which world you are living.There is a trading of five trillions dollars in forex everyday and according to research it will also increase in next few years.So think before you right about the scam of forex.

13 hours ago, Harris123 said:

Really? you are asking about forex as a scam.Bro in which world you are living.There is a trading of five trillions dollars in forex everyday and according to research it will also increase in next few years.So think before you right about the scam of forex.

Calm down friend, our friend just kidding ???  You should not consider a question like that as a serious question, we all know that the forex market is a market that involves a lot of money, so you take it easy

On 1/8/2020 at 1:08 PM, Balegi said:

Those that have lost all their money to forex see forex as Scam.

But forex is not a scam

Those peoples whose loss their money or they invest in the scam brokers these type of peoples ill say that forex is a scam but those peoples which are work in the market they did not say that forex is a scam market because they make money in it and they invest in real broker.

I don’t think that because Forex is almost a real market in which real real currencies are actually traded, but everyone who loses in trading says that Forex  is scam  simply.

Forex is a scam if the broker is wrong but if it’s good then it will be good. I feel mostly it happens due to not doing enough research and it makes people to end up losing badly. And this is where we need to be very careful with our way.