New bullrun phase: will DOGE be the leader? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

New bullrun phase: will DOGE be the leader?

Coinbase Pro, the professional trading arm of the Coinbase cryptocurrency exchange, has begun accepting inbound transfers for Dogecoin (DOGE), setting the stage for wider adoption of the meme-based digital asset. 

DOGE trading will be rolled out in three phases, the exchange said. Traders will be able to access the coin via BTC, ETH, USDT, the U.S. dollar and the euro.

Source: Much hype: Memecoin DOGE set for listing on Coinbase Pro

A positive news for DOGE investors and meme coins, I think DOGE price will increase and continue to try at $1. However, this is not the most important thing, I think the DOGE boom can be the spark and signal for the new bullrun phase.

From the beginning of the season so far, BTC has been the leader for the bullrun, but currently its price has been kept below $45K and has a rather negative impact on the entire market. It is clear that the market needs a new leader for this bullrun, enough to make investors believe in the crazy growth of the crypto market.

And when it comes to madness, I don't think DOGE has a rival.

The growth of DOGE price will make investors believe that the bullrun is still ongoing and can profit from the market in 2021. Whales also want to pump DOGE more than pump BTC because they want to accumulate more BTC at low price below $45K. I myself believe BTC will also get a positive impact from DOGE growth and will return to $60K soon.

What do you think about this event? Can DOGE fulfill this mission? Do you believe the market will recover stronger after DOGE is listed on Coinbase Pro?

• +4 1
  • +5 1

On 6/2/2021 at 4:30 AM, MrSpasybo said:

What do you think about this event? Can DOGE fulfill this mission? Do you believe the market will recover stronger after DOGE is listed on Coinbase Pro

If we look at the trend almost most of the coins that get listed goes in the small accumulation period or downtrend. The same thing had happened with 1Inch, ADA has also down for a while after getting listed there. So, I think same thing would happened with DOGE and looking at the current market where money is getting out of the market. I anticipate, it would take few time for the recovery along with the crypto market.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 6/2/2021 at 4:30 AM, MrSpasybo said:

What do you think about this event? Can DOGE fulfill this mission? Do you believe the market will recover stronger after DOGE is listed on Coinbase Pro?

Not a remarkable progress for Dogecoin even there was not a significant "Coinbase effect" after getting listed on the Coinbase Pro platform. Its weird, price is quite stable around $0.30 and I think it is still being heavily hyped. Dogecoin is being used as the pump and dump instrument from the bigger whales that is needed to be stopped. 

Is it possible for the Doge to get into a rising phase while bitcoin is going backwards? ETH was the only high volume coin that was increasing in the last few days and it also undergone a $500 price drop. Having said that, Doge has had a good bull run and managed to hit $0.73 but for a short period of time and since then it has been struggling to keep its value above $0.30 which is less than half the ATH. For the time being, I prefer to wait for bitcoin recovery rather than investing in Doge or other altcoins.

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

For the time being, I prefer to wait for bitcoin recovery rather than investing in Doge or other altcoins.

Until Bitcoin gets over 42K level and remains stable I don't think there is any chance for any top ranks alts to rise. the main reason is the core-relation with Btc and it is clearly showing right now.

Talking about Doge, it has done massive pump and we know the reason is simple because there are people speaking about it ,manipulating retailers to go long on it. 

I am seeing Developments are on-going on dogecoin when we look at their github page but how long it will be sustainable or not will be told by time.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@MrSpasybo

News/events always affect on coins, whether they were positive or negative news/events.

But DOGE have own story, like you can see in the past DOGE have own movemants which other coins did not follow.

Like you can see from last DOGE "pump" when price of DOGE hit around 0.7$, you can see that other coins did not follow that movemant...

You write about BTC and DOGE and I don't agree with you, like I say above DOGE have own story and for sure that BTC will not follow.

This topic is from previous month, and you write that you expect that BTC hit 60k because of DOGE and what happened? Of course did not follow.

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Still the big bull run is not started and when it is going to be started that time the Dogecoin may cross the high value in the market and i hope so that time the coin price touches the sky almost 10$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/13/2021 at 8:29 PM, khan22 said:

Still the big bull run is not started and when it is going to be started that time the Dogecoin may cross the high value in the market and i hope so that time the coin price touches the sky almost 10$.

Yes it may be possible for dogecoin to touch value of 10 $ in feature . To achieve 10$ goal Dogecoin need a lot of investment .