Why holding some certain crypto? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why holding some certain crypto?

I think this is the good decision to hold a some certain amount of crypto instead of losing a lot. And if you hold some bitcoin for a long term then you can earn a lot in future.

On 1/3/2020 at 4:04 PM, AliceJun said:

Hodling a cryptocurrency is a calculated plan for profit. Not all types can be long-term investments. Hodl bitcoin or ETH is a popular choice because everyone believes its price will increase in the near future.

crypto currency in expectations may it's evaluate goes to high spot we will retain more money than present-day condition and we be capable of cause our future plan

All active members of the project can now be very futuristic of the projects you think you are looking for, and one of the reasons is that they may be available at a lower price nowIt is going to increase the price but considering all these aspects, it is possible to give you a profit in the future.

Hold certain crypto when their prices are extremely low so that you can make the profit later.. People ar newcomers may not have the ideas like how they can make profit by the crypto trading online. Strategies are pretty much impressive here.

when crypto price will dicrease then you can buy some crypto and hold it on.

it is a good think for everyone then in future when its price become very hig then it will make you more benifited.

When i go outside then i can see that many people are working in trading sector. They use crypto trading. I am surprised by see that. I think now the time to start trading with eth.     

On 1/2/2020 at 2:32 PM, Adagheref said:

There may be a better choice. Ethereum is good, but other currencies are better for invest long time 

think due to these changes, I believe the worth will be positive. I assume we must own the coin in perspective.

Yes, ethereum its good for holding too.. It is very profitable when you will trade it for the right time, just buy it when it goes down and sell it when its go up again and you will earn profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Holding some cryptocurrency is a very nice idea time. You can hold some cryptocurrency for a while cry and you can sell ELTA as you understand the time.

Of course if I need to keep a few coins, my preference would be Either rum and Bitcoin because I have complete faith in both these currencies as I will never regret holding these two coins because these two are very positive and many of the crypto worlds are still with us.  There are a few more enc options, but both of them are good for holding both short or long terms  There is no replacement abhera.

On 1/2/2020 at 3:43 PM, Jamil1011 said:

near are a lot of crypto currencies out here in the advertise but not the complete of them are merit holding. Bitcoin is the unsurpassed in this case. Besides, Ethereum and Litecoin has possibility too.

in an effort to keep or now not to hold, Its all about your preference and market overall performance.

On 1/4/2020 at 8:49 AM, Soaib khan said:

ya i choose Etherium because eth very good coin long terms holding is best maybe Etherium go higher after some months lest see

pumping price in period three or epoch five and others are going down subsequently improved be in a numerous coins for improved life-size profit

at the present or might be waiting for the right price in the market to earn huge profits by holdovers them for long.holding safer coins like it btc or litecoin is more profitable than altcoins. Because the price has already been established .The major reason why any one will hold cryptocurrencies for a long period is that they don't want to sell at lower prices in market .Bt Also ethereum is the best thing you can hold for the long term, Not only that it's also safer .

On 1/2/2020 at 8:19 AM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

Ethereum is one of my investments and right now i am thinking it's the safest of altcoins that has most upside. Development is looking perfect and 2,0 solves a lots of problems in it. I can see it going up from here easily.

Crypto currency is like any other investment or asset, despite the fact that it comes with its identifiable instability and  profit margin alike to stocks. I like equally bitcoin and ethereum as efficiently as several other alt coins. therefore to assemble or not to hold, Its every one of about your liking and bazaar performance.

I keep the cryptocurrencies that I believe will become a valuable one in the future. I have a few cryptocurrencies in mind, but I do not have a coin that I trust too much or I believe will do great things in the future.

Obviously I would choose Ethereum. It has a second market cap with Bitcoin and a better alto coin to keep in the long run. I would choose one and if this is LITCOIN, the LTC price is now astonishing.

There are many crypto currencies in the market but not all of them are worth holding.  In this case Bitcoin is the best.  Also, Ethereum and Litecoin are also likely.

I think i would hold ethereum and litecoin in my crypto wallet because i really think that they will pump to the moon because they are slowly following the footsteps of bitcoin.

Very nice idea to hold some cryptocurrency time You can hold some cryptocurrency for a while

It's more profitable to hold them both,bitcoins and altcoins because they will surely grow in time.I believe there are really some good potential altcoins out there,we just have to be more cautious in choosing which coin to invest so that we will not waste our time in holding shitcoins,just those real potential coins.

I think that the f you have a base you will be better of than trying to invest in every coin you see. You will also be more safer.