Why holding some certain crypto? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why holding some certain crypto?

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 10
  • +2 8
  • +3 4
  • +4 5
  • +5 5

55 minutes ago, Delgboke said:

what do you think? 

It does indeed have some dominance, but I believe in XRP more. Ethereum also has problems with scalability, that's why they're pushing Ethereum 2.0.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

well etheurem may sound as the best option for now but i believe i will still go with lower cap coins because these are the ones that make the big profits and big pumps.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

Holding it for the future fluctuate, if the coins is low buy , trade , invest one the value rise up thats the time it is profitable!

Its up to you if you can keep it more long time.0

• +1 2

Obviously I will choose Ethereum it has the second market cap beside bitcoin and the preferable alt coin to hold for long term. If I choose another one it was Litecoin, the value of ltc are surprisingly now.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Ethereum will have changes. I think due to these changes, I think the price will be positive. I think we should keep the coin in perspective.

I think not only is ethereum a good coin, I see atom and eos coins have good prices in the future. You can see the volume of EOS and Atom coins, even the prices are up by a few percent

For me there is no big reason t hold Bitcoin, just as a store of my money, bt i do invest on some coins that are likely to rise.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Ethereum has a solid network that runs on PoW (Proof of work) protocol, although changes will apply soon and the protocol will change to PoS (Proof of stake). PoS was hyped in 2017 but was proven inefficient for most cryptocurrencies that used it. I hope Vitalik has something better to offer and PoS won't be fatal for Ethereum.

• +3 1

Now these days after been invested for around 2 years on crypto and have already bought various crypto and just holding, i also like looking for some new altcoins to start slowly accumulating some as you never know that one could have a really good spike in price on next bull run

• +1 1

From my experience there was a time when bitcoin price was decreasing and most of the people were selling bitcoins but i holded that time and when it went up i sold and got gain.

• +2 1

Yes I think we should hold certain coins, and one of the reasons is that we must know about the point and pin number of that point before commenting, then we should go through that projectWe have to work with technology or we can make more profit in less time and we can not earn more profit By holding or trading

I will only prefer bitcoin because it can break records at any time. Although it is expensive but does not matter, I can buy it in small amount. It is the only coin which can change my life.

• +2 1

I think that some good coins holding is a good decision for the long term. The future of the crypto currency is very bright and now a days the adoption of the crypto currency increases. So, hold the coins and sell when its price goes up.

• +1 1

This method use for minimize  lost but has potential lost is trend goes down in long term period. Big money need for this method and should choose the right coin ( number 1 - 5 from coinmarketcap site ), never use new coin, low volume will make your strategy fail in second.

You pick a crypto that makes you worth holding, but whether you choose Ethereum or not, it's better to hold a good alcoin or be more established than others in the crypto market.

Yes, Ethereum Cryptorency is in second place after Bitcoin. So for me holding Ethe better and suitable for me to Invest or trade. Because this coin has a bright future.

For holding in long time i would like to make choice of Ethereum i think its no.risk at all . Altcoin also good but we must be aware reason to many coin now just temporary exist and than being dead coin . To hodl coin my suggest just.pick the Top coin.

Edited by Yanadia
Wrong type

2 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

It is better to hold a lot of cryptocurrency in case of the price of the particular coin increase we have a lot of income that can use for our future trading too.

That's right, we can collect a lot of coins in Cryptorency. Yes there will be many benefits that we will get. Thank you for sharing your opinions with me.

This strategy is to cover lost or increase profit in one time. Very effective in up trend but fail in sideways, you can see from market chart history. I never use this strategy because for me, use 1 - 2 coin is enough, several coin will make me confuse.

• +1 1

So gain profit of some of them becouse sometimes other types of coins are pumping price in times three or times five and others are going down so better be in a multiple coins for better big profit

6 minutes ago, Ilustration said:

But bitcoin will still main currency and this will increase price and erhereum price will dump more. 

Yes buddy thats possible becouse still remains no.1 in the matket and etherium has a possibly dumping this year as lits of investors going to other types of coin specially bitcoin

• +1 1
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, Crypto Najeeb said:

Because there are a lot of crypto coins are available which are having huge potential to give us some big profit.like we have xrp xlm bnb which we should keep in our portfolio which is a good thing to keep to earn some good profit.so keeping a certain crypto is a good thing to follow.

yes buddy..you are right..we have many options as you said..we can get huge profit by those coins tokens

• +2 1

ya i choose Etherium because eth very good coin long terms holding is best maybe Etherium go higher after some months lest see