Why holding some certain crypto? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why holding some certain crypto?

I think that this choice is up to the person, he is the one who makes the decision, meaning that keeping a certain cryptocurrency is for the purpose of selling it in the future and making profit in cryptocurrencies such as ETH, XRP, LTC and other currencies used for the purpose of selling and investing in order to make money.

If I may understand you, this topic is seeking to know the importance of holding, accumulating or investing on some valuable Crypto coins.

That's nice indeed, we have to understand that in this forum that there are readily available lucrative, gainful and profitable opportunities to capable of changing your life financially, securing you a reliable future.

Which are trading and investment making. Once you have the required experience, robust skills and distinct methodologies of managing the system, then you stand a good chance to become a successful global trader.

And as such you hold value coins like top 10 arrange in hierarchial order in Coin Market Cap. They're all profitable coins

• +1 1

I don't know about altcoins but Ethereum is the second most popular coin in crypto and all the people i know use it as the main currency for trading and investing and they make  good profits from it  and prefer it over anyother currency except bitcoin

And its value is stable in general so can be held as well

• +1 1

you choose group a cryptographic algorithms for which empowers then you already praisworthiness worldly belongings, now whether  choose crypto beaver state not, it's see the light to carry blood type good alcoin operating room be set up even than other people that in cryptographic protocols supermarket.

On 1/2/2020 at 1:19 PM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

Ethereum has a high trading volume and I think Ethereum is worth having, currently the price of ETH is quite expensive when compared to September last year, last year's price was around $ 130 and now the price has more than doubled. That means this crypto is very worthy for you to buy and invest.

• +1 1

I am currently holding dogecoin  thinking that it will reach one dollar one day because it is now 0.0029 and it will reach 1$  that means 1000 times of your investment. 

• +1 1

On 02.01.2020 at 10:19, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

Good question. Etherum is an asset that is worth storing and 50% worth selling when the price increases. For example, as it is now and when the fall to buy. This can be called long-term trading.

• +1 1

Its basic purpose for people like me is money actually but it is actually a very large forum and can be used by organizations for multiple purposes and it is quite useful in lot of aspects

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Ethereum is worthy to hold, it is the best altcoin among others. the Ethereum price is still at the low rate. Some predictions said that this altcoin can reach its higher price next year. I really love ethereum and there is no doubt that this currency will be much successful in the future. it has a bright future.

On 1/2/2020 at 7:19 AM, Delgboke said:

There are countless coins that you can invest into. I don't think that only one coin is a good idea. You can choose to invest into ethereum, Bitcoin, litecoin and dash. All these coins have huge potential of giving you good profits. You should diversify your investment so that the returns would be amazing.

Obviously i would choose eth as a best alt coins for long term because its one of the most promising coin to pump up and make the traders profitable at the very end no matter what beside this litecoin and bitcoin is their to make it more profitable.

we all knows that holding is more profitable other than many expirience.I seen many of coin like ltc,btc,eth all the coins are very good for holding.

On 1/2/2020 at 8:56 AM, patitaycute said:

Obviously I will choose Ethereum it has the second market cap beside bitcoin and the preferable alt coin to hold for long term. If I choose another one it was Litecoin, the value of ltc are surprisingly now.

Ethereum is a very valuable coin and I am also found of it. I love to invest in ethereum. However it would be nice if you can invest in many other coins like tron, atom and texos. The aim of this is that when one coin is not moving well another one will be moving well.

The reason why we still hold particular coin is that coin has a possibility to become a very valuable coin when it comes to bull season, and it was predicted by many people that could happen at any time. In any case, the market will grow more and more.

Of course, Ethereum cryptocurrency is second only to Bitcoin.  So to me it is better and more suitable for investment or business.

Ethereum is a great choice but i would prefer to hold bitcoin for a long-term trading , its price is always increasing and more promising ,  you can make huge profits from it after a year or so 

for sure this doesn't happen always but almost all the times its value is more to increase than to drop

• +2 1

And part of it is in cryptocurrency. will be associated with it because it makes life easier in a way. Plus, the cryptocurrency is growing and the capital that was invested in it is increasing.

• +5 1

Держать нужно рипл,в скором будущем он будет стоить десятки долларов,ещё у рипла большой плюс в скорости транзакций.

On 9/23/2020 at 2:02 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

I am currently holding dogecoin  thinking that it will reach one dollar one day because it is now 0.0029 and it will reach 1$  that means 1000 times of your investment. 

Hoping about 1000x profit is not a smart choice in my opinion. I know doge price is very low now but look at its circulating supply. we have billions of doge.i don't think it is going to 1 dollar in coming years..

I have really put on AMPL a lot recently, as i consider it as a terrific competitor against TUSD, or BUSD. Also one of the main investors in Armstrong(yea yea, CEO of CoinBase). So i believe in the ampl will replace USDT

• +1 1

On 9/27/2020 at 3:03 PM, saraanna396 said:

I prefer holding Bitcoin, Ethereum, and XRP, as each currency has its advantages and disadvantages, some of which may drop in price to a greater degree than others, so I keep several types of cryptocurrencies in order not to be a great loss.

They are one of the top leading altcoins in Crypto world, ETH, XRP are indeed profitable when patiently hold for a certain time to make profits.

In addition LTC, TRX and EOS others are also recommended as they're coins they rises as Bitcoin pump upwardly in value.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think eth is a really good investment.  Personally, I use eth a lot more often than bitcoin because my friends use it too.  Eth is also much more affordable and has a much lower withdrawal commission (on Yobit).

• +1 1

It seems to me that eth is not very well suited for investment. It has a smaller audience than btc. Personally, I keep all my money in a btc coin.

I would hold YO token if i have  because price is rising day by day . 

Edited by Shamsiddin
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1