Why holding some certain crypto? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why holding some certain crypto?

On 1/2/2020 at 3:15 PM, PiroSense said:

It does indeed have some dominance, but I believe in XRP more. Ethereum also has problems with scalability, that's why they're pushing Ethereum 2.0.

Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon. 

XRP wil be a good long term investment. There are lots of trust this coin has gain recently. And it is becoming more and more popular because of it's almost instant transactions and very low fees. And we should expect more partnerships with xrp to come. 

But above all these cryptos, I'll still be choosing to invest more on bitcoin.

• +2 1

On 1/2/2020 at 2:19 PM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

Holding multiple crypto is a bit recommend and a bit not recommended because it has a advantage and disadvantage. It is recommended because you can earn if one of your crypto's price goes up but it's not recommended because you cannot earn so much since the other investment you make goes to another crypto.

• +1 1

After bitcoin the best coin to invest is ethereum, i recommend anyone that has money to invest in altcoin should invest in ethereum because ethereum is a potential no #1 crypto coin after Bitcoin in the future perhaps it might supercede bitcoin in the future.

I hold many cryptocurrencies and Ethereum is one of the top I own, maybe I will not sell until it reaches 2000 dollars or more. I bought a lot at 200 and hope for a long time of profits with ethereum. We hold because we invest and expect profit from our investment and because we believe that this crypto has a good future and good developer that care about it.

• +1 1

I personally invest in a long-term investment in Ethereum, especially after the emergence of Opensea and the start of trading ERC721 Tokens and NFT makes Ethereum more beautiful and interesting for investors.

• Useful or interesting 1

For holding I would choose Ethereum because now ethereum 2.0 is going to be released and we can get good profit from that. I would love to hold Ethereum because it is very good coin and the basement of the coin is very strong.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am in the same position as you and think that I have very few funds to invest so I am going to buy an altcoin and hold and wait. But I am reading first and try not to invest in a scam that will make me lose money. I thought of buying ripple and hold for a year or two because I saw it went very high in the past. I may make a mistake and it go down and I lose my money so please don't think of this as an advice.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 1:19 PM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

If I had to hold one altcoin I would of course hold Ethereum, because Ethereum has the potential to be the most profitable coin, in the next few years maybe the price of ETH could go up very high. Apart from high volatility also making this coin a favorite coin of investors, I predict ETH will replace bitcoin in the future.

On 1/10/2020 at 10:36 AM, Maaz sultan said:

Yes i choose ethereum Because ethereum market have pumps and dumps there for this coin can make you profit very much . 

In the dumb and also the pump we can start the trading we can make good profit through trading becasue in the crypto market we can make good profit in the market and this is the best way and in short term trading is the best way to make profit in a short time.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

Ethereum is currently the second most valuable Cryptocurrency on earth and it is a coins that have potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and believe me investing it ethereum give good profit especially when you hold for a long time because as bitcoin move it also move in terms of value so ethereum is the best altcoin at the moment.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

All of us comes with ones own choise still i'm going to consider ETH and additionally LTC as this is exactly potent cash at this time.

Among altcoins I would choose XRP, it has a lowest price good for holding. Just like the bitcoin in its early days, the people who bought bitcoin on 2009 are millionaires now. So I was hoping that XRP goes the same way. 

Holding crypto is not bad, but the best thing is to make sure you hit the targets, there is a lot of good information to work and put together everything, we need to really be sure that the crypto we hold , has an added advantage to it, or make sure that you are able to put together everything in perfect prophetical position, some are staking others are lending and so on and so forth.

It is not bad, keeping it for future purpose , but it involves risk, it either it market value falls ( which we dont hope for ) it rise ( which is always our prayers. So keep it if you can take the risk

I like Ethereum and it is a ggreat coin to hold for a long time. I think of ethereum as the second to bitcoin and not as an altcoin but the second crypto in market cap and after these two there is not many coins to look for. I hold ethereum in my wallet and forget I even bought it this is how I trust that it will grow ten times more than now.

• +1 1

We know that the Ethereum price will be much more than the current price when we enter the bull season one day. The Ethereum community is very large, and the technology that Ethereum brings is very innovative, that's what makes me dare to hold it. I am always optimistic that ethereum will be safe in the second top position and has a chance to go moon because of the huge daily transaction volume.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Well holding other crypto currency is kind of just another sort of alternative when the coins are having differences in value that the user does not desire. Holding it means you are waiting for your the value of your coins to risen up in such way that you could sell it for a good or your desired price which means that is your preferrable profit if somewhat you managed to gain more to that trade. While the other one is dropping its value you somehow managed to gain profit to the another coins that you have been holding but it is only good if and only if the coins are promising and will surely be able to give you a profit that you desire upon trading.

After bitcoin there is no any Cryptocurrency that is more popular and expensive than ethereum in the market because it mostly of the time got influenced by the value of bitcoin which is the most expensive coin in the marketplace. Ethereum appears to have a solid network on the blockchain ecosystem which is why it is the best altcoin at the moment so don't hesitate to hold ethereum because it is good especially for long time investment.

• +2 1

On 9/14/2020 at 1:24 AM, JohanDonne said:

If you have some extra money and that is just staying somewhere unused you should invest it and etherum 8s one of the best coins to invest in as it is been used for many reasons and at many places. You can expect it to grow a lot in future.

Yes my friend that is a good suggestion you have made because we know today we don't know tomorrow and if we invest some part of our capital in crypto now definitely after resignation from office you shall reap what you sow now which will be like a bonus to you in the future.

• +1 1

Ethereum is a rich coin in terms of price and volume but speaking of price movement it may not be the best choice for investment. If anyone wants to hold it for years, it may be worth it but for short term plans there are also other choices like LTC and BCH. I usually don't recommend one single coin to people. It is better to monitor some coins at the same time and compare them with each other to make the best choice at that particular moment. No coin behaves the same all the time.

Ethereum is a good investment so far and paid me a lot that is why I use it as a profile image too. I expect the price to rise a lot as with Ethereum 2.0 there will be staking and the staked Ethereum will not be sold but used for mining so the price will be pushed up alot perhaps reach 2000 or more.

On 9/18/2020 at 12:47 PM, rashedul32 said:

From my familiarity nearby was a time after bitcoin fee was decreasing and the largest part of the inhabitants were advertising bitcoins but i holded that time and after it went up i sold and got gain.

If you sold bitcoin when the price was $12000 then you did very well because now you just have to wait for the price to drop below $9000 to buy back, this is an excellent strategy to get more biitcoins by trading. Making Hodl is a very good thing, but it requires patience and care about the altcoin that the person will be making Hodl

Holding some crypto like the smaller coin is a nice thing to do, depending on their presents market value, they are liable to increase in market value in the future ,so holding them now till their market value increase before trading or selling them is a very wise thing to do